Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Departure On Request - meaning the houseguest quits the show

we should be so lucky!

ETA: apparently the true title is Drop Out Request, and it's a form that HGs who want to leave have to fill out.
    http://mortystv.com/bb3_abbreviations.shtml
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Editors are doing a good job of getting in all the crazy stuff that went down before the POV comp.

Wonder if they'll show Judd almost dying and needing the paramedics?!?

vCash
    Knew that GM was so close to winning. Too bad she dropped her ball that one time. She really is in good shape, almost as good as Elissa. Well she was in good shape; she decided to horse around with Judd this afternoon and hurt her back. Hope that doesn't come back to bite her in the coming comps.

And they totally left out Judd wanting GM up on the block over Andy but besides that, pretty good edit on what went down.

Looking forward to tomorrow night to see Aaryn's eviction. With 16 NFL preseason football games on the slate tomorrow, check your local CBS station's broadcast schedule as some areas are not getting BB live on CBS but on sister stations like the CW.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I thought it was hilarious how Amanda tried so hard to have an affect on Elissa in varying ways and Elissa's response to each different attempt was basically to laugh. It's even more hilarious to think about Amanda's bit a while back about honestly asking if anyone could see her as a bully. Girl, you're in the dictionary under B (for an entry in addition to bully as well)!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    notrachel has been threatening to DOR all season
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Departure On Request - meaning the houseguest quits the show

we should be so lucky!

ETA: apparently the true title is Drop Out Request, and it's a form that HGs who want to leave have to fill out.
    http://mortystv.com/bb3_abbreviations.shtml
    It's actually a military term -- "drop on request" -- used when a soldier voluntarily chooses to drop out of training.

Or, as made famous in An Officer and a Gentleman, life can be made hellish until the soldier DOR's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    With 16 NFL preseason football games on the slate tomorrow, check your local CBS station's broadcast schedule as some areas are not getting BB live on CBS but on sister stations like the CW.
    We've had a couple of those already. They've shown BB at something like 1:15 a.m. the same night on CBS. (Here, the CW is not a sister station of CBS.) So maybe check your cable guide for later showings?

vCash
    ugh, more BigotGate talk last night, Amanda and Aaryn discussing Asians (negatively of course), and Aaryn saying her dad will say she got evicted because everyone else is "too PC to evict the queer [sic]".

As someone on twop said, what a smart thing to say the night before you're going to be interviewed by an Asian woman who happens to be married to the president of the network (Aaryn has made comments about wanting to work w/CBS like Jeff does in the past). I really hope Julie replays that tape while Aaryn is sitting in the interview and asks her to explain herself.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I really hope Julie replays that tape while Aaryn is sitting in the interview and asks her to explain herself.
    That would be HEAVEN!!!

So why are people wanting to keep Andy over Aaryn? Andy is liked for the most part by everybody, so he will steal votes from you at the finale and you will lose the big cash prize. People mostly hate Aaryn, so she will not take your votes and you take home the cash. What am I missing? That Aaryn might get votes for winning competitions and making big moves (albeit at someone else's direction)?

And if Elissa has an alliance with Gina Marie, Spencer and Judd, then those three would vote out Andy and McCranda's votes mean nothing. I'm assuming McCranda want to keep Andy over Aaryn? Why is that? And who is going along with the power duo instead of sticking with a four-person CONTROLLING MAJORITY of Elissa, GM, Spencer and Judd??

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Sounds like Elissa, GM, Spencer and Judd can hide their alliance by voting with McCranda - Aaryn is expendable. Plus, it's hard to keep track, but I think there's a side alliance with Spencer, Judd and Andy and possibly McCrae. Again, Aaryn is expendable as her only alliance is with GM - and even there GM is ready to dump her. McCranda are sticking with Andy as they were aligned with him at the beginning and think he's still true to them. Plus, Helen likes Aaryn, her protege, and let us not forget the potential influence she might have in the jury house.

vCash
    Andy has a final 2 deal with Spencer so no way is Spencer voting out his closest ally in the house.

Judd has always wanted to work with Andy, even though many, many people have told him not to trust him. So he's not voting him out.

GM wants to please her new bff, Elissa so she is going to vote out Aaryn cause that's what Elissa wants.

McCrae wants an all guys final 4 so that's why he is keeping Andy and for once Amanda has decided not to push him.

vCash
    Aaryn also has a history of winning competitions. This makes her a threat.

vCash
    There is no controlling majority of Elissa, GM, Spencer and Judd. Would that there were!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Aaryn also has a history of winning competitions. This makes her a threat.
    Not when she has power that is only used to do what someone else tells her to do.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    True to date, but you never know when someone is going to start doing their own thing, or start listening to someone else other than you.

Also, they might fear that she'll become a veto machine - no power, but you can't get her out either, and she can compete every week.

vCash
    A win is a win and a threat is a threat. That's life in the BB house.

vCash
    Have plans for tonight so I'm going to miss Aaryn's walk of shame out of the house. I'll have to catch the episode tomorrow.

Thinking good thoughts for a Judd or Gina Marie HOH win tonight. She has a bad back and he's a nervous wreck so I'm not too optimistic but you never know.

vCash
    I enjoyed tonight. I had read about the Exterminators, but actually seeing/hearing it actually go down - I am intrigued. I think right now I am only rooting for Judd or Elissa to win. The rest - whatever. I do find it interesting that it seems like Judd does not have a target on his back for his reentry.
    I am still amazed by Elissa and her zen like reaction to Amanda. I would not have the patience and would get in such a yelling fight with her. Amanda's down all will be traced back to Elissa's HOH. The others seem to finally see what Amanda is and hopefully will take action. One of McCranda better go in the first eviction next week.

Aaryn's exit - considering the constraints - I am impressed with how professional Julie was with Aaryn - and a message was made and I think actually received by Aaryn. But if I was a Texan, I would disown Aaryn. do you think the hamsters in the house heard any of the reaction as Aaryn left?

I hope either Judd or GM wins HOH.
    In many ways I don't like GM- but somewhere in there - I see something decent. I hope she does have the right support for when she gets out and can learn from the experience and move on. There are times she seems caring, and she is not as dumb as she comes across at times.
    I just do not like Andy - I finally realized why - he really comes across like an 8 year old boy.

vCash
    Julie did a fair job of nailing Aaryn's behavior, and Aaryn predictably denied saying anything because, something like, she's from Texas where they do that? I wonder if Aaryn can back watch the 70 some days from the jury house and will come out swinging on the last night with some kind of apology?

Were we all supposed to know that this upcoming week is double elimination?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Amanda won HoH? For goodness sake. This season is just awful.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast