Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    It's always dull when the outcome is determined so there is no game intrigue. Aaryn won HOH and we knew who she'd nominate. Elissa won veto and we knew who would go up in her place. Now we know - and they know - who's leaving, so there's little point in watching until we get a) a new HOH and b) a returning player. But even then, it's likely we'll know exactly how next week will roll out too.

vCash
    This has been the most boring season I have ever watched. OK, let me amend that -- attempted to watch. I really don't like most of the people left and if I miss an episode (which happens frequently) I don't feel bad. If I want to know what happened, I simply drop in here and get the updates. Sure beats spending an entire hour watching these boring people.
    Crazy about sports!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I did enjoy double eviction night - that's usually fun because it's so often unpredictable, as it was this time. Hopefully the returnee comp will shake things up too.

I also find that sometimes when it's a forgone conclusion, it's interesting to watch how a master of the game does it. Boston Rob's last season of Survivor, the one where an-all girl alliance finally did it, the Brigade's BB win, and now in some ways I am enjoying watching Amanda blaze through this game in the most unlikely way, and I'm curious if Aaryn can pull it off, or if Andy might become one of the few players to work all sides successfully in such a paranoid environment, or if superfan Judd will learn what it took Boston Rob 4 attempts to do, but in only one season given a second chance.

vCash
    I think my main problem right now is I find most of these people vile human beings and I can't overlook that at all to "enjoy" their game play. I don't need this perfect person to win but they have to have some redeeming quality that I really don't see in most of the players left.

Hopefully the returnee tomorrow night (who ever that might be) will at least pick things up game wise. If not, I might bail on this season before it ends.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Not even Andy? I've noticed fans around the internet starting to hate on him, but I see no reason why. He's a very good player and seems to be a decent person too.

vCash
    Andy is a rat, really. The nicest person in the house is Elissa, imo. The rest are vile.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Andy isn't mean or vile, though - his rattiness (that I've seen/read about) is tied to the game, and there is always inherent lying if you're any good at it. I think he's a bit tainted by the alliance he chose to honor, though.

McCrae isn't a vile person, but one has to wonder why he's with one of the worst in the house. plus he's been a lapdog ever since he defected from the MC, so he would be an awful winner. I hope Dingo has a big chat with him after this is over.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Andy is a rat, really. The nicest person in the house is Elissa, imo. The rest are vile.
    Andy is ok. He's going to be crushed though when he gets out of the house and sees that he is hated for being a "rat" as he is quite concerned about how he is being edited. I think he has visions of being this fan favorite ala Ian but its the direct opposite. He is universally loathed online. Well loathed on Sucks and TWOP; I'm not sure of the other sites.

vCash
    You're right.
    Andy isn't mean or vile, but is not willing to see that a trip with Amanda is bad.
    McCrae isn't too vile, but he has contributed to some of the more icky discussions. And being with Amanda taints him, imo.
    I guess I'm just so tired of these hamsters.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Andy is ok. He's going to be crushed though when he gets out of the house and sees that he is hated for being a "rat" as he is quite concerned about how he is being edited. I think he has visions of being this fan favorite ala Ian but its the direct opposite. He is universally loathed online. Well loathed on Sucks and TWOP; I'm not sure of the other sites.
    How is he a rat? Helen's calling him one because she thinks he's betrayed her (he hasn't but he's about to), but in what universe can this game be played without betraying someone at some point in the game? And Andy never told Helen he was going to the end with her - it was Helen who assumed that. Helen makes a lot of assumptions.

And speaking of Helen, talk about the pot calling the kettle black - she has betrayed just about everyone in the game! She's even talked about getting Elissa out sooner than later.

As far as Elissa is concerned, she seems nice enough, but she's a lousy gamer and should never have been there in the first place.

vCash
    I survived the Nerd Herd, a pair of nasty Donatos and Rachel winning...this cast isn't driving me off that easily.

vCash
    I'm not defending Helen.

vCash
    LOL at Helen saying in the beginning of tonights episode 'McRae controls Amanda'. What house is she in?
    Andy seems like a nice enough guy, but his talk with Aaryn, wtf? - does he really believe that McRae and Amanda are on his side. Amanda cares about Amanda and she will get rid of Andy when his usefulness is done.
    Elissa is not a great gamer, but of all the houseguests, she seems like the most normal.
    I still will keep watching, I am intriuged by this season. It will be a typical one for me, enjoy watching the journey and then not care who wins, since I don't like any of them.

vCash
    Going to the dentist later this morning so I'm catching up on the feeds from last night.

During a talk in the HOH this gem came from Aaryn: I might stay in LA, my time is now. I mean, how much education does it take to be a travel host?

Me:

The other big thing that happened with Aaryn was she drank nail polish remover by accident. How she could pick up the bottle, take a swig from it while thinking its her drink is beyond me.

Today is Gina Marie's birthday. Everyone knows that a player is returning--someone in production must have let it slip. Anyway, Candice is McCranda and Andy's choice to come back as they don't want Judd/Jessie/Helen in the house. I think that would be a hysterical birthday gift for GM!! She might actually self evict if that happens.

I'm hoping for a Judd or Jessie return but if that doesn't happen then please let the BB gods give GM a birthday she'll never forget.

vCash
    I hate when the hamsters get fed info that would be really fun if it was a surprise
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    A little action on the feeds this afternoon. Andy started to get second thoughts about voting out Helen so he made a push with GM to keep her. but they wanted Aaryn's permission cause she's HOH. Yeah, I know just do it and then worry about things later. Aaryn hates Elissa and she doesn't want Helen staying to make Elissa stronger and tattled the whole plan first to McCranda and then to Spencer. At least now Spencer is sweating things out and packing his stuff in garbage bags.

vCash
    now Andy will know how it feels to have a trusted confidante go and spill everything to McCranda tout de suite!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    now Andy will know how it feels to have a trusted confidante go and spill everything to McCranda tout de suite!
    He just did some back peddling and swore it was all Gina Marie's idea.

The ironic part in Aaryn saving Spencer tonight is that McCrae and a lesser extent Amanda have replaced her with Spencer in the final 4. McCrae wants it to be Spencer/Andy/Amanda/Himself. Not sure how sold Amanda is on this and how does the returnee affect it all.

I guess we'll see in the coming weeks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Yup.

vCash
    Ugh, I hate not knowing who is back but at least the four are getting to compete for HOH in a way.

When the show ended, Jessie was the only one with two balls. Judd had one and a couple of the others on the other side did too. I think Helen and Candice won't end up being a factor against Judd/Jessie but I guess you never know, as one slip on the ledge and you are done!

And I'm glad Judd had two weeks relaxing with Candice at the jury house as if he does come back, hopefully the stressed out, crazy guy of his last week won't be back too.

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast