Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I don't get the comments in this thread about respecting Aaryn's game play. She is a vile, racist, homophobic 22 year old ADULT. If she was 14, I might (might!!!) cut her some slack (but probably not). I'm sure there are Klan members who can play chess like nobody's business, but I would never say that I respected how well they play the game...
    She can be all those things and yet also be playing BB well. How many times do we talk about a bitter jury who votes based on emotion and not recognizing gameplay? Just because people acknowledge that Aaryn's strategy seems to be working well for her now does not mean that they have forgotten what she's done and said in the past and are condoning it.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    has anyone actually used the word "respect" when it comes to Aaryn? Even about her gameplay?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I don't get the comments in this thread about respecting Aaryn's game play. She is a vile, racist, homophobic 22 year old ADULT. If she was 14, I might (might!!!) cut her some slack (but probably not). I'm sure there are Klan members who can play chess like nobody's business, but I would never say that I respected how well they play the game...
    This makes absolutely no sense. The most vile human being can be respected for things other than what makes them vile. Aaron's game play is not vile. It is worthy of respect (IMO). Her personal beliefs and personality are not. They are two separate things. You can refuse to acknowledge something all you want. It doesn't mean that it isn't there.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I just personally would not speak of respect for someone who can play a game well who is so unworthy of respect in the larger scheme of things.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The Wil Show

Big Brother: The saga ep.#7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6LWfXNdcW0

vCash
    Jessie's main problem right now is that under "normal" circumstances her big outing of Helen/Elissa/Andy could have resulted in the others thinking "wow, maybe we should keep her around to target Helen/Elissa/Andy" but unfortunately for her, Amanda wants her gone over jealousy. Ever since Aaryn told Amanda that Jessie thought that McCrae was "cute", Amanda has wanted Jessie out of the house. Last night when Jessie was alone with McCrae in the cockpit room, Amanda ran in there to grab him away.

So now Jessie can go off to the jury, tell Candice & Judd all about how she outed everyone which should make them happy. She did say last night that she can't wait to reunite with Judd to talk sh*t about everyone!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    does jessie still think mcrae is cute now that he wanders around like the sad cartoon in the abilify commercial and goes for days without bathing? it seems like amanda should think about updating her strategy.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    The women in the house don't have a lot of options left. It can't be good for Spencer's ego that the women would rather fight over dirty Paula Poundstone Jr.

vCash
    Jessie went around last night saying she was sorry for the way she acted. She had earlier told Spencer and I think Andy that being "mean" wasn't her true personality and she just wanted to sleep for the next two days to get things over with. Doubt it will make a difference but at least she's trying to mend fences.

McCrae and Amanda had their fake BB wedding last night. Only watched a few minutes of it as I find it all too stupid. With everything that went on with Jessie on Monday night, I don't know how much of it will be shown on Thursday's show especially if they want to work in a jury house segment with Candice/Judd.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    HOH blogs are usually pretty boring, but Andy's is worth reading. He's eloquent, funny, reveals a lot of his strategy, and dishes about every other player, including those long gone - what more can you ask?

vCash
    That looked even more well written compared to the mess GM put out the week before.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    That looked even more well written compared to the mess GM put out the week before.
    gm said as many racist things as aryan but since she never learned to read or write based on her blog, i guess we are giving her a pass
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    If the people in the house STILL don't want to split McRanda up after the "wedding" then they will never get it. Can you be any more in your face about a F2 deal? Even if they don't have a F2 deal, it sure as hell looks like it based on that!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    If the people in the house STILL don't want to split McRanda up after the "wedding" then they will never get it. Can you be any more in your face about a F2 deal? Even if they don't have a F2 deal, it sure as hell looks like it based on that!
    if they are the f2, the other hgs deserve not to win and have no room to be bitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    if they are the f2, the other hgs deserve not to win and have no room to be bitter
    So true. One of the major rules of BB or Survivor - break up a couple!

Amanda is just so annoying and smug. She is responsible for getting people out - the ones she can not control or don't kiss her ass. Why has everyone given her this power. Being a bully is coming across as strategy for Amanda.
    I almost don't care who wins, none deserve it. I am getting more curious as to how things will be post game for several of the players - and will we ever really learn how they feel, what they learn from this. I think now I am mostly watching - to be able to see if someone gets the balls and gets out Amanda. Otherwise this is, in Survivor terms, 'Pagong', whatever flavor Amanda does not like at the moment is out. So funny to see how she almost turned on Spencer because he did not follow her rules.

vCash
    the only thing I was was really surprised about was that Demanda didn't try to make them throw the comp to her

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    the only thing I was was really surprised about was that Demanda didn't try to make them throw the comp to her
    I love that name - just perfect!!!!!

vCash
    Read on Sucks that the rumor going around is that Julie is suppose to announce tonight about the juror returning to the game, either Friday/Saturday of this week. If true, that means we'd be voting between Judd, Jessie and Candice.

And that the returnee will have "special powers".

If I do vote, I'm going to vote for Candice, just cause I want to see GM & Aaryn's heads explode.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i wouldnt vote to bring back candice, she wasnt a good player. i'm not even sure she tried to be. i'd probably choose judd.

vCash
    That's cute that they're going to pretend it's anyone other than Judd strolling in with Coup d'Etat.

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast