Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

vCash
    Oh a bunch of them think Howard is the MVP.

moving right along
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Oh a bunch of them think Howard is the MVP.
    ...as in, Amanda thinks Howard put her up and has got her allies believing it is true? She's the one who consistently demonizes Howard. I guess his days are numbered now unless Candice wins POV. Of course Aryan and GM will go along with the herd and vote Howard out. He's clearly more of a threat to them. Plus, they had an HoH-room bitch fest about Candice last night in After Dark (mocking her voice and putting her down). Total mean girl bullshit. And Andy and McRae were both there laughing along with the mean girls. Ugh. GM was really the worst offender.

vCash
    Well Spencer won POV so unless there is a massive switch in the house, Howard is going home.

This could be good for him as his edit has been much better than feed Howard, so he can take advantage of his 15 seconds of fame and try to parlay into something more out in L.A.

Judd nearly lost his mind yesterday over his anxiety about Howard having special powers (think coup d'etat). Jessie did a great job of calming him down, even joking to him "wanna BJ?". Their flirting has been heating up so I can see Grodner pushing them as the next showmance of the season. I just hope they don't regret this chance to break up Amanda/McCrae.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

Did anyone hear the convo between Aaryn and McRae? She whined about how she never has said or done anything racist and Candice is just trying to ruin her reputation when she gets out of the house. McRae actually agreed and said he never heard her say anything. Not sure if he is just sucking up to the HoH or actually being dumb. Aaryn proceeded to nominate the two black house guests and I am sure does not see the irony in that at all.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I would be very disappointed if Howard went home over Spencer...although his (Howard's) lying about MC when everyone else had 'fessed up made him look really terrible in the house.

Agree that people not seeing that McCrae and Amanda need to be broken up SOON is

And I saw some things Amanda said about Candice - Aaryn is horrid but she's definitely the scapegoat of the still-continuing racial crap flying in that house.

OTOH, I find it amusing that we finally have a female-dominated season of BB - consisting of a bunch of women who hate each other.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I can't watch the feeds with Aaryn anymore so I missed her bit about how its all Candice's fault that her career could be in trouble.

In a way, I wish Candice would pick up her bag and walk on out with Howard on Thursday night. They'd be the toast of LA for awhile and then they can go back to the real world.

vCash
    I saw on another site that Amanda, Jessie, Aaryn, GM and Andy were HOH laughing about Bed-gate and telling the offenders they did nothing wrong and aren't racist at all. Helen claimed that Candice tried to bully her.
    Spencer won POV, so Candice will probably go on the block.

moving right along
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Did anyone hear the convo between Aaryn and McRae? She whined about how she never has said or done anything racist and Candice is just trying to ruin her reputation when she gets out of the house. McRae actually agreed and said he never heard her say anything. Not sure if he is just sucking up to the HoH or actually being dumb. Aaryn proceeded to nominate the two black house guests and I am sure does not see the irony in that at all.
    I heard that conversation.

The BB 15 house guests are the perfect swarm of bigots. Has this sort of hate speech gone on so continuously in prior seasons?

You know how the BB voice is always bellowing stuff like: "Amanda, you're not allowed to talk about production." I would love it if they started calling out the race talk every time a player says something offensive: "Aaryn, you're being a racist bitch." Just call it a teachable moment.

vCash
    I don't think so.
    And does Helen not know what Aaryn has said about her?

moving right along
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I saw on another site that Amanda, Jessie, Aaryn, GM and Andy were HOH laughing about Bed-gate and telling the offenders they did nothing wrong and aren't racist at all. Helen claimed that Candice tried to bully her.
    Spencer won POV, so Candice will probably go on the block.
    Re: Helen claiming that Candice tried to bully her
    I think this is a bit mixed up. I saw a store room convo between Jessie and Helen in which Jessie complained that Candice was bullying her. Candice's 'bullying' behavior = asking Jessie point blank how she was going to vote on eliminations.

vCash
    Elissa is making some noise about getting out Amanda out this week. Guess she's working on the behalf of the DR.

She needs to lay low until tomorrow afternoon though as Aaryn still has to replace Spencer on the block and she can easily find herself up there in his place.

The best part of the rehash of 'bedgate' up in the HOH last night: Gina Marie swore she didn't say anything racist and to "roll the tape". Hahahahahaha, don't worry Gina Marie, we've all rolled the tape numerous times. Even the ladies on "The Talk" have rolled the tape!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I don't think so.
    And does Helen not know what Aaryn has said about her?
    Can't remember as the asian nail lady piece Aaryn did was so long ago, like the first week the feeds came on. The rice comment was early on too.

Candice did bring up something to Helen last night: you "saved" Aaryn last week but you won't work with me, your friend to save Howard. I think a light bulb went off in her head that are only two people in the house that remotely like her and that's Howard and Elissa. Everyone else treats her like sh*t.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Elissa is making some noise about getting out Amanda out this week. Guess she's working on the behalf of the DR.
    Some people think Amanda had a previous friendship with Grodner and has been cast to win. Even if that's only half true, I doubt the DR is pushing for Amanda's eviction.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    After the first half hour of tonight's show, I think Grodner has thrown in the towel and will let Howard be the next boot.

On the feeds today, there have been some rumblings to save Howard via GM and Spencer by booting out Candice (the likely replacement nom). That will be something to follow in the coming days if they can find three other votes or at least two and have Aaryn break the 4-4 tie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Some people think Amanda had a previous friendship with Grodner and has been cast to win. Even if that's only half true, I doubt the DR is pushing for Amanda's eviction.
    I'd believe this. She is a horrible person on the feeds and is getting a great edit. Ridiculous.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think everyone but aryan is getting a favorable edit.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i think everyone but aryan is getting a favorable edit.
    Yeah everyone's edit is decent but man I do wish they'd show the others being just as horrible as Aaryn. But I guess CBS would rather just pin everything on her.

I'm interested in seeing Judd's edit Wednesday night. He went nuts after the MVP nom was announced and Jessie had to talk him down from the ledge. Word on Sucks is that CBS came to his hometown to film a piece about his life/family. Wonder if they'll show that Wednesday to keep up his mumbling country boy persona or go for the crazy, paranoid off his meds Judd!??!

vCash
    Howard made a plea last night to Judd to break up McCrae and Amanda. Spencer was there for the talk too.

Its really, really hard to tell what is going on in Judd's head on the feeds so I have no idea if he is willing to flip now on McCrae & Amanda and blow up the "Goof Troup" this early. He does come with extra votes as GM and Jessie will vote with him. Something for him to think about in the next few days.

Howard had earlier told Helen that if its down to him vs Candice, to please vote him out and send him home. So if he can't get Judd to flip on McCranda, he'll be leaving.

I really feel bad for Candice. I know she can come off as spoiled at times but the hate directed towards her is making the feeds unbearable for me to watch which is a shame as this is my summer fluff and for some reason this year its really not very fluffy. I'm basically looking for moments on the feeds with Judd & Jessie flirting and Elissa doing yoga.

vCash
    Watching After Dark from last night - Candice is explaining how hurt she was about Bed-Gate and why she has loyalty to Howard for helping her that night to Helen, Amanda, and Elissa. Amanda still doesn't get it.

vCash
    I didn't see the conversation since I'm avoiding Aaryn on the feeds but I read that she was saying that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with a black girl.

So no wonder her hate of Candice has been off the charts besides just being a racist. Add to the fact that Candice got to compete in the Miss USA pageant, the holy grail of pageants for girls like Aaryn and also be an NFL cheerleader for TWO teams while Aaryn only has done minor league hockey cheerleading, you have one jealous, mean girl.

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast