Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

vCash
    Can't believe Aaryn won on some random HOH comp.

Elissa is doomed as if Aaryn doesn't put her up, she'll probably be america's choice again.

Howard could also be in trouble if Amanda gets Aaryn to backdoor him this week.

I think I'll vote a few times for Amanda, just cause I want to see her on the block.

vCash
    double post
    Last edited by Catherine M; 07-26-2013 at 01:10 PM.

vCash
    So its looking like Aaryn will follow Amanda's wishes and put up Howard and Spencer. That's good, that allows Howard to play for POV. I was worried that they'd try to back door him.

Howard is going to make one last push sometime today to get Aaryn to make a big move and put up McCrae and Amanda but I can't see her doing that. So look for Grodner to find a POV comp that only Howard can win. If he doesn't win, he's gone.

Who knows at this point if the MVP nom will come into play this week or not. It didn't last week after Elissa won POV.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I don't think fans are going to screw up and nominate Elissa again - my bet is GM will go up again, they still won't figure out America is nominating, and she will get no votes to evict again. Boring twist.

vCash
    One more things from watching the feeds last night and this morning:

I'm down to just rooting for Andy as Judd lost me when he called both Elissa and Candice the c word for no reason at all. I wanted to reach through my monitor and shake him.

Candice is still my favorite but she's doomed with zero allies outside of a doomed Howard. Hopefully they both can open some minds before they leave that Amanda/McCrae need to go.

Edited to say that I agree Jenny, that it will be Gina Marie as the nom. I can't see the Brenchel army messing up again. I do think the twist would work if someone powerful ike Amanda would go up but her edit is too good for the casual fans to dislike her.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Howard is going to make one last push sometime today to get Aaryn to make a big move and put up McCrae and Amanda but I can't see her doing that. So look for Grodner to find a POV comp that only Howard can win.
    I don't see the PR need to keep him there anymore, so I don't know that Grodner is that invested in keeping him anymore.

Who knows at this point if the MVP nom will come into play this week or not. It didn't last week after Elissa won POV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I don't think fans are going to screw up and nominate Elissa again - my bet is GM will go up again, they still won't figure out America is nominating, and she will get no votes to evict again. Boring twist.
    I think the America MVP has been a vast improvement, and made the twist worthwhile, as everyone is freaking out over who it is (when everyone knows it was Elissa at first).

I would love it if the Elissa fanbase screwed up again, but I agree, they're not THAT dumb

Loved Julie's interview with Kaitlyn last night. Kaitlyn's a smart woman - she was clearly caught off guard by the idea that America dislikes her alliance but picked up immediately on how to respond. Not bad for someone who'd never watched. We could get our first post-boot interviews that aren't about how completely wonderful Aaryn and GM are and how wrong America is. Also fascinated that she'd just like "eh" over seeing Jeremy again, considering she spent most of her time in the house with her legs wrapped around him.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I'm enjoying this season. Really like that 'merica is the MVP again. Three nominees makes for better strategizing. I kind of hope they keep the twist going for the whole season and have 3 finalists for the jury to chose from instead of 2. It would be a good twist for the All-Star season next year too.

Watching the feeds gives you a completely different story than what they show on the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I don't see the PR need to keep him there anymore, so I don't know that Grodner is that invested in keeping him anymore.

And I'm beginning to wonder if Howard wants to stay on the show anymore. He only went on BB to further his modeling/acting career and with the blow up of the Moving company early and not being really able to confront people about the all racist things they have said, I can see him throwing in the towel and getting the hell out of there.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I don't think Elissa really wants to be there either.

moving right along
    vCash
    Eville Aryan and GM came out to play on Big Brother After Dark. Aryn's totally stoked about the power shift. I hope she shows her true colors throughout her HoH week. If Howard and Candice go up on the block, I hope there is some backlash...but really, the house seems to have moved on. People are more concerned about how to advance in the game than they are about any individual's racist behavior.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    Eville Aryan and GM came out to play on Big Brother After Dark. Aryn's totally stoked about the power shift. I hope she shows her true colors throughout her HoH week. If Howard and Candice go up on the block, I hope there is some backlash...but really, the house seems to have moved on. People are more concerned about how to advance in the game than they are about any individual's racist behavior.
    I *think* it's going to be Howard and Spencer.
    If Jesus loves me, Amanda will be the third nominee.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The smart thing for the house to do this week is vote out Spencer. That would keep Amanda/McCrae and Howard/Candice going after each other. That's about 3 weeks of safety for the others in the house.

vCash
    Have nots are Amanda, Candice, Gina Marie and Judd.

Amanda was talking earlier today about getting on GM and Candice's team and then throwing the comp to put Candice and GM on slop so if she did indeed throw it and Judd finds out he's going to be pissed. He hates being a have not. as he can't drink.
    Last edited by Catherine M; 07-27-2013 at 01:29 AM.

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Watching the feeds gives you a completely different story than what they show on the show.
    It seems like an even greater difference this season.

Spoiler

Adding spoiler tags just in case.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Thanks for your consideration, but no need for spoiler tags in this thread!

One thing I have been surprised to learn from Kaitlin's interviews is that she and Andy were close - his vote against her was the only one that hurt she said. I don't watch the feeds, but can't recall that ever coming up even in discussion, let alone on the tv show.

vCash
    Andy is everyone's friend so I really didn't notice that he was closer to Kaitlin than anyone else.

Spencer and Howard are the noms so no surprise there. At least both get to play in the POV comp and have a chance to win it.

Would love, love, love if Amanda is the MVP nom. We'll find out tomorrow afternoon!

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Andy is really the only person from the other side of the house that Kaitlyn confided in, ever.

Andy is really in a great position in the house, if not on the show. He seems like a lock for final 3, at least. I don't know who would even try to vote him out.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    There's someone named Andy on this show?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    They'll show him as soon as it's his turn to wear the bear shirt.

vCash
    The internet watchers got their wish as Amanda is the MVP nom.

The POV players are going to be Spencer, Howard, Amanda, Aaryn, Candice and Jessie.

Let the fun begin!!

Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast