Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    I thought I saw Elissa wearing a University of Regina Cougars hoody a few episodes ago as well.
    Elissa's husband is Canadian and she splits her time between Canada (not sure where) and North Carolina. She can't live in Canada full time as she shares custody of her son in North Carolina with her ex.

So random that Judd won HOH. I guess he saw Kaitlin still up there and didn't want to risk her winning.

And how bad does Grodner want Aaryn to go home with this America as the new MVP!?!?

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I'd prefer a woman left this week since 3 guys just left in a row. I might vote to nom:

Helen - just for giggles. I love her but she gives away too much info. She outted her own alliance.

Jessie - I barely know she's there. Plus I don't want her with Judd. Judd's fine on his own.

Aaryn - Will probably be nom'd by HOH. The sooner she's gone the better.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am laughing hysterically at America getting to make a nomination next week. Aaryn is completely screwed. She is being nominated whether or not the votes go that way but I am sure they will...overwhelmingly. Where she goes home is totally different.

Will the 3rd nominee be announced before or after Judd makes his nominations? If he knew Aaryn was being nominated then he could nominate Gina Marie and Kaitlin and ensure one of those 3 goes home. If he doesn't know he might nominate Aaryn and one of the others and then they would have to go to America's 2nd choice which could be really random if Aaryn took a big majority.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I believe the "Knockouts" (Amanda/McCrae/Judd/Andy/Elissa/Helen) decided and agreed they were nominating Howard and Candice if one of them got HOH. With Howard leaving.

I wonder if the HG's will know America is MVP.

vCash
    Why are they threatened by Howard and Candice? Is it because they feel they will stick together and be too dangerous down the line? I could see wanting Howard out for the odd vote (trust issues) and for his strength. Candice, though?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I believe the "Knockouts" (Amanda/McCrae/Judd/Andy/Elissa/Helen) decided and agreed they were nominating Howard and Candice if one of them got HOH. With Howard leaving.

I wonder if the HG's will know America is MVP.
    Judd had a very short talk with Jessie last night (his true alliance mate) and they both agreed that another guy leaving is bad for Judd's game at this point so I don't think he is going to stay with the plan. That getting out Howard benefits Amanda and McCrae, but not them. So their #1 target is Kaitlin.

vCash
    Its 4am in the house and Judd is going a bit crazy with his game talk. He needs to go to bed before he gets even more crazier.

vCash
    Just to clarify, Judd's craziness came from a six pack of beer, not HOH-itis.

Who knows if he'll ever remember talking to Spencer and Howard and making an "alliance" of Candice/Howard/Spencer/Jessie/Aaryn/Himself. I do think he'll go with Gina Marie and Kaitlin as his nominations as he still wants to work with Aaryn. Then us, the watchers, will nominate Aaryn and then will see just what happens leading into the POV competition.

Then it could be fun if one of the nominees wins and Judd or America has to do a replacement. There was a big push on SUCKS last night to vote Amanda into second place, in the case of Aaryn winning POV, just to see the look on her face to be nominated.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    From what I've read overnight, Judd is planning to nom GM and Kaitlin, but he's annoyed that Helen already told Kaitlin. Seriously Helen He's assuming Elissa will nominate Aaryn, and is refusing to do it himself. He also seems completely set on a girl going this week, so nothing will persuade him to nom or renom a boy - Amanda is getting annoyed with him because she really wants Howard out. Which has led to Judd hinting to Spencer that he might want to make a big move this week, and that might be BDing Amanda, or more likely Elissa.

They all seem to be assuming Elissa will be MVP and I didn't see any reference to wondering what Julie meant with her hint. Perhaps they will assume double eviction or FF week or something like that instead.

Funny that Aaryn worked so hard to make friends with Judd this week, and indeed he's telling all his alliance mates that he won't put her up - so this should work out nicely for CBS. There is talk around the sites of votes for Amanda (some think she's ruining McCrae's game), but I'm pretty sure Aaryn will be the MVP nom. Some fans were also think that they should spread their votes around in case their first choice is either already nommed or gets veto, assuming their next choice would be the replacement MVP nom.

I'm just going to be glad if Judd does what he wants to do, rather than what Helen or Amanda insist he do. I'd also like him to call out Helen on revealing his nom to Kaitlin - he should put her key last or something to make the point.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Catherine we were posting at the same time - I'm not on Sucks but sounds like similar thinking to Joker's and TVClubhouse.

vCash
    I never vote on these CBS polls but I felt like voting last night just for fun; I voted mostly for Aaryn but did vote once for Amanda, just in case Aaryn wins POV just cause I can't watch another second of her on top of poor McCrae! Plus her determination to run EVERY HOH annoys the hell out of me. She won't go home but it would be fun to see her face if the MVP nom has to be replaced. I do think she'll be second behind Aaryn in the voting as the hate for Amanda is pretty strong on SUCKS right now.

I'm glad Judd sees the numbers and won't put up Howard as that would be horrible for his game to be in the house with 8 girls and just 4 guys.

It will be interesting to see what time they get everyone up this morning to do the Have not competition as Judd didn't go to bed till 5am.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Amanda might go - if either Judd or America has to do a replacement nom I could see it happening, and then they'd have three days for Spencer/Howard to revive their plan of getting her out, and if they played it right, they could get Helen onside if she doesn't like the idea of another girl having as much influence as she thinks she does. Also a slam dunk to get whoever remains of Kaitlin/GM/Aaryn to vote Amanda off, plus Jessie, and anyone else who buys into a "break up the last remaining showmance" pitch.

There will be 9 votes this week, so you only need 5 or perhaps less if the vote splits - Howard, Spencer, remaining K/GM/A, Jessie plus one more, Judd as the tiebreaker.

Also, the Elissa/MVP spell is about to be broken, and that may get a few people rethinking their game.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    helen has a terrible game, it's amazing how her tv edit makes her look somewhat competent.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Why are they threatened by Howard and Candice? Is it because they feel they will stick together and be too dangerous down the line? I could see wanting Howard out for the odd vote (trust issues) and for his strength. Candice, though?
    They only wanted to put up Candice next to Howard since she would be a vote for Howard to stay, not that they want her to go home soon. But it looks like Judd is taking a different route this week. He wants a girl to leave, which is a good idea since 3 guys have already left.

vCash
    Have not comp is over with.

Andy, Jessie, Candice, Spencer are the have nots.

Poor Jessie, got one night in a real bed and now back to airplane seats. This is her and Candice's 2nd time and Andy's third and Spencer's first (he actually has been saying stuff like "its my turn" so I don't expect him to be all that terrible about it). Could be some drama if Aaryn makes a move to replace Jessie in Judd's HOH bed.

The Coven still haven't been have nots! But they will be on the block. Looks the house is starting to be fed up with Aaryn, so we'll see see if Grodner gets her wish and gets her off the show.

vCash
    Nomination ceremony just ended.

Judd put up Kaitlin (so much for Helen's protection, hahahahaha) and Aaryn!!

So I guess she won't be sleeping in the HOH bed after all.

Would love that the hate on SUCKS, Jokers, etc means that Amanda finished #2 in the voting! That would be hysterical cause Amanda will NOT shut up about Howard and trying to run Judd's HOH. To put her in her place, her key was drawn out last, even after Gina Marie.

vCash
    Elissa is the MVP nom! She's crying cause she doesn't understand why America doesn't love her anymore (she thinks someone else in the house is MVP and nominated her). Elissa, honey, you are up cause the fans of your sister and brother in law are stupid and voted for you to be the "winner" this week, even though the rules changed. And Judd nominating Aaryn screwed you too.

Helen and McCrae are playing POV along with Judd, Aaryn, Kaitlin, and Elissa.

I won't even attempt to describe what happened over night in the house with Judd but basically he has a new alliance with Spencer, Howard, Gina Marie, and Kaitlin. So yeah, he is playing both sides of the house. Be interesting to see how that works out for him and Jessie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Elissa, honey, you are up cause the fans of your sister and brother in law are stupid and voted for you to be the "winner" this week, even though the rules changed.

Nice job, Rachel's Army of Autovoters.

vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

If Judd is starting a new alliance with Kaitlyn then is Aaryn the target?
    -Brian

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Even Dan said he was getting tweets from Rachel's Army of autovoters on how they can change their votes since they thought they were voting for Elissa as MVP again.

Hopefully Elissa wins veto and we get to see who America voted next in line as replacement nominee.

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast