Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Spencer's employer has now issued a statement - note reference to collective bargaining agreement so it's not as easy as it's been for Aaryn's and GinaMarie's employers to do something as well as say something.
    I'll be shocked if Spencer looses his job for the racist stuff he has said. Railroad worker unions are very powerful still. they'll probably make him go to some sensitivity seminar and he'll be back driving trains. Probably more worrisome to the company is his admission that he uses pot. That's a big no no in the railway world. He's already been to rehab once so he could be in trouble for that than what is coming out of his mouth about gays, blacks and Hitler.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Agree - and might be more than pot. Hamsterwatch has a quote of a conversation between him and Andy, when Andy says he's never tried cocaine. Spencer says he should - hardly an admission of use, but still surprising that someone in a union job would be speaking openly about drug use like that.

vCash
    Couple more things from the feeds last night:

1. Amanda got bored and walked around topless till McCrae made her stop. Well she did have bandaid pasties on. Guess she wanted show off her implants! Wonder if they are new!!?

2. Jessie got in the act and made a comment about "all jews are loaded" or something like that when talking about Amanda's perceived wealth. I guess CBS can changed her tag to "really unemployed now" since there is no job for her to loose.

So the only ones that have a clue not to say anything that you will regret seem to be Judd, Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Candice, Helen and Elissa.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Read about the pasties and Amanda getting all the girls to dress sexy and put on a show for the boys - even Helen joined in.

At this point I want the MC to succeed if only because these women are all so bloody stupid.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I hadn't heard anything about Spencer saying anything appropriate, so I did some googling:

Spencer said that the medical torture conducted by Nazi doctors was beneficial and praised Hitler’s speaking abilities, even while acknowledging that he’d be criticized for that.

Spencer referred to women as “c*nts.” (my asterisk...should I have used more??)

Spencer called Andy “Kermit the fag”

That's all that I've found. Various sites just keep repeating these three things. Maybe this is it? (Which is enough, of course!)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    That's all that I've found. Various sites just keep repeating these three things. Maybe this is it? (Which is enough, of course!)
    Spencer is so annoying on the feeds that I ignore what ever is coming out of his mouth so I can't can't say for sure if that's all or not for his greatest hits.

POV ceremony just took place. Jeremy is off and Nick is up. Will be interesting to see how Spencer/Howard/McCrae try to hide their vote for Nick to stay over Elissa when their faux alliance wants her to stay. They'll probably try to blame the switch votes on Candice and Judd but Amanda had an interesting talk with Helen this morning so I don't see how that's going to work. We'll see.

Speaking of Candice and Judd, Helen told Candice last night that she needs to "seduce" him to make sure he's with them or something like that. So this morning, Candice is wearing Judd's special bear shirt so I guess Judd will be getting some attention for Candice. A Judd/Candice showmance is one that I would actually enjoy and one that would not make me want to poke out my eyes!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    If Elissa nominated Kaitlin, Elissa had a chance of staying in the house. Nominating Nick just sealed her fate of leaving on Thursday.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    If she's going to play that stupid then she deserves to go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    If Elissa nominated Kaitlin, Elissa had a chance of staying in the house. Nominating Nick just sealed her fate of leaving on Thursday.
    Maybe her sister will show up with the Diamond Power of Rachel to save her on Thursday.

vCash
    Just from watching the feeds, I think Elissa is ready to go home and I'll be surprised if she would agree to come back under some super duper POV. I guess we'll see how it all plays out in the coming weeks.

Baring a great edit by Candice on Wednesday/Thursday, I'm expecting the MVP to come down to Helen vs Nick vs McCrae.

vCash
    Chenbot addressed the controversy on The Talk today, stating that CBS aired the comments because they are having a direct impact on the game.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I watched about 20 minutes of the show last night and spent some time getting caught up - it's been 2-3 years since I watched BB and this lot is across the board hideous! But PML x infinity, that is so clearly Rachel's sister. Are they twins? Elissa's expressions would be exactly the same as Rachel's, except her face is completely frozen.

but I do think she qualifies as underdog in this season, and I'd rather she stay than some of the others. Honestly, the main draw of the season now is to see just how many of them will completely screw up their real lives by what they do on the show
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Honestly, the main draw of the season now is to see just how many of them will completely screw up their real lives by what they do on the show
    When they are evicted will Julie tell them on live TV "You were fired" or "Your agent dumped you?"
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    one can only hope. it would help if she also read some online comments from BB fans about how vile the person is
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3sIaYUxOLs

Video link from TWOP - Bigotry link. Really disgusting.
    I am 52 yo, and I can honestly say, I have maybe heard a conversation like these maybe twice in my life. Thank goodness I don't hang out with people like this.
    Just to spite these idiots, I want Andy, Howard, Elissa, Candice and Helen to be the final 5. I understand Howard's comments about not reacting, but that must be so hard to hear this crap over and over. I think I would no longer have a tongue, having bitten it off.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLdWhqKdFE

Julie Chen discussing it on The Talk.

vCash
    After watching the Talk part - glad they discussed it. But it is all Aaryn, not comments by so many others.

vCash
    too much congratulatory chat about CBS' "courage" in airing the footage - especially when there is so much more, and so much worse, out there. I don't doubt that Julie Chen was being sincere when she said how the comments affected her, but cynical me is expecting a major redemption storyline to come out of this. Julie mentioned more than once that Aaryn clearly has "problems"...I read on Hamsterwatch something about Aaryn taking Adderall. Can't help but think there will be a tearful Dr Phil-style confrontation where it will be revealed that Aaryn has ADHD and was taunted as a child, which caused her to lash out at the world and inside she really is a sweet & scared innocent blahblahblah. And I'm guessing none of the others have any sort of easy excuse so they're not getting the bigot storyline now.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The Wil Show.

BB15: The Saga Episode #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34IVpAnmMoc

BB15:The Saga Episode #2 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhTO-b5dKYE

vCash
    I wonder if the whole bit on the Talk that just singles out Aaryn is the beginning of the end for Aaryn!?! That she'll be removed from the game shortly and made an example of?!? This isn't going to go away as she keeps opening her mouth and spewing out hate filled nonsense with the aid of her minions, Jeremy, Gina Marie and Kaitlin.

What I'd love to happen on Thursday night is for Julie to call everyone into the lounge and say: "Kaitin, Jeremy, Gina Marie, Spencer, Aaryn go stand to the left. Those on the right, you are safe for the week. The others are all getting a penalty nom for being racist, sexist, homophobic pigs. Oh, and 2 of you have lost your jobs and one is teetering on the verge of being fired. Jeremy, that get out of slop pass is void so you can join the other four as a have not this week too".

Oh, Candice is a saint. She cooked for the fat pig Spencer last night while she's on slop! I guess she figures they all hate her anyway so maybe her mad cooking skills can buy her a few more weeks in the house.

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast