Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I believe Elissa is getting MVP not just because of Rachel, but more because the house is nasty to her. People like an underdog. I voted for her.
    she doesnt come off as an underdog to me at all. plus, i think she is as dislikable most of her other housemates. but not too many of them are getting enough airtime to generate any votes. i'm sure it is accidental.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Jeremy won the veto competition so Elissa will have to do another nomination as if the MVP nom wins veto, its the MVP making the new nom, not HOH.

I guess she'll go with Nick but I can see Kaitlin or Gina Marie going up too. Will be interesting to see what she does.

Edited to add that it looks like Nick agreed not to try too hard for POV so Elissa just said she will honor the deal and not put him up.

Wonder if she does put up Kaitlin if the MC will make a move to weaken Jeremy and Aaryn?!?

vCash
    Haven't weighed in since the season started --

Firstly, I rather like the MVP twist, but I absolutely HATE that it is by fan/producer vote, especially in a season with stunt casting. No freaking surprise that Elissa has it, and that she will continue to get it until she is ousted (hopefully sooner than later). I like the added dimension of strategy involved with the twist, however.

Elissa is a complete clone of Rachel, and anyone who didn't see it within 5 minutes is a complete idiot. How she thought she could keep it under wraps without anyone ever figuring it out is pretty idiotic, too.

Other houseguests -- most I really do not like so far. Aaryn reminds me of a dumber Daniele Donato. McCrae is a terrible social player. Most of the Moving Company annoys me, and the only delight that I have out of the group is that the big alliances made on day 1 almost never, ever, make it to the end of the game intact. I can't wait until they all start to say that Andy and Kaitlin are now the 'biggest threats' in the house and everyone else sniffs out that all the beef guys are together.

Mr. FB's friend is good friends with Andy, so I kind of like him. He hasn't been too annoying, yet. Everyone else either runs together or is meh. I have hope that the cast will mesh a bit better as the season goes on.

Amanda's DR's make me laugh.

vCash
    Looks like Elissa is going to put up Kaitlin.

Will be interesting to see if some of the moving company think its a good idea to get rid of Kaitlin this week or not. Might be too early to make that kind of move but you never know.

vCash
    at notRachel being considered an underdog

If she's voted out this week I will be surprised if AG doesn't somehow Pandora's Box her back into the house.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    at notRachel being considered an underdog
    When the majority of the house is out to get you since the show began...doesn't that make one an underdog?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    When the majority of the house is out to get you since the show began...doesn't that make one an underdog?
    if you have one friend and it is AG, you dont need any others
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    if you have one friend and it is AG, you dont need any others
    can we table this 'til next Friday?

vCash
    I still can't tell Amanda and Kaitlin apart.

vCash
    Who is the annoying girl that is doing all the talking? OMG she needs to go!

vCash
    Its going to be a long, long five days to eviction night as everyone seems crazy right. More than usual.

At least Candice has gotten Aaryn to think about the possibility of an all guy alliance but unfortunately since Aaryn is a stupid racist b*tch, I don't that will go anywhere as she hates Candice on a personal level. If only Amanda wasn't all about McCrae's golden manhood and would think about working with Candice/Helen/Elissa, maybe the girls could get something going to counter the brigade 2.0 but I'm not holding my breath or anything.

The best hope for a house shakeup right now is for Candice to win HOH on Thursday night and since she's a horrible athlete it has to be a Q&A. If not, Jeremy/McCrae will win again.

vCash
    One more thing that is hampering Candice getting an all girl alliance going is that Helen thinks that her "outsider" alliance of her/Spencer/Howard/Judd/Andy/McCrae/Amanda is real. Its only real in her and Andy's minds. Oh well.

vCash
    Is the Moving Company still a real thing at this point? Last night Howard was talking to Elissa suggesting that her best move would be to put up Nick. So is MC just Sp/How/Jer/McPizza? Basically it seems that everyone except Gina Marie, Judd, Nick, and Elissa are in at least 2 alliances which are kind of "if Z happens, then I will roll with X". Helen's got her 5 of Spencer, Howard, Andy, and they are hoping McDominos sans Amanda. Andy's got a little side friendship with Kaitlin which probably amounts to nothing. Amanda and McSbarro have been spending a good amount of time with Jer and Aaryn but neither side of those duos seems to know where they stand with one another. Then there's the theoretical group of 7 which I guess are everyone who voted to save Elissa minus Nick, plus McPapaJohns. And Helen's got her little friendship with Elissa which people try to rope Candice into because she shares the have not room with them, but nobody wants anything to do with Candice or Jessie. Its hysterical how everyone pits everything on Candice, but she really is a terrible player and kind of deserves it.

Even watching the live feeds, its incredibly difficult to figure out where everyone stands. At times it seems like Aaryn is ready to dump her 3way alliance and go elsewhere. And Helen is essentially threatening Sp/How that she will go over to the dark side (Jer/Aar/GM/Kaitlin) if they aren't good to her. But Helen wants to keep Elissa whereas the rest of the group is all over the map on that. Tough choice for Elissa to put up Nick or Kaitlin, although in reality she might have a better shot of dumping Amanda than either of those. People can't stop talking about getting rid of Amanda, but Elissa is always left out of those conversations.

Anyway this is how I'm guessing right now, but tell me what you think
    Kaitlin vs. Elissa
    Dump K- I guess- Amanda, McPizza, Andy, Judd, Spencer, Howard, Candice? But all those could theoretically flip
    Dump E- Jeremy, Gina Marie, Jessie?, Nick?

Nick vs. Elissa
    I really have no idea

Amanda vs. Elissa
    Dump A- Spencer, Howard
    Dump E- Jeremy, GM, McPizza

Oh, I don't know, this is a lot of work.

vCash
    I need to see a couple more days of the feeds to get a feel how Thursday's votes will go. Someone could go off and flip the house in a moment's notice.

Right now I think The moving company is still solid. They do all have side alliances but as of right now those look like they are "fake".

McCrae might break with them first if the others target his girlfriend Amanda but even then he might be willing to dump her if he feels staying with the other four gets him to the jury phase of the game.

The other thing that might break up the Moving company is Jeremy's ego.

Aaryn had a interesting talk last night with Judd of all people where she was promoting a final 2 deal between them. Not sure if she's serious and looking for a new guy in her life. Got to be killing her that Jeremy is with Kaitlin and she doesn't have a showmance anymore. So that will be something to follow in the coming days, what Aaryn does about the lack of a guy. Does she go with Judd? Break up Kaitlin & Jeremy so she can have the Alpha male!?

vCash
    I'm actually kinda shocked that CBS decided to show Aaryn's greatest racist remarks on the broadcast show. Its just a shame that Kaitlin, Gina Marie, Jeremy and Spencer were mostly left out of it.

And Great touch to have Howard and Amanda be the narrators.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I'm actually kinda shocked that CBS decided to show Aaryn's greatest racist remarks on the broadcast show.
    With the ganging up on Elissa and CBS's not showing the racism and homophobia helped me decide I was done with this season. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT...THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!

vCash
    So I turned on the feeds this morning before getting ready to go to work and Nick & Judd are playing pool and Amanda & McCrae are in the hammock. Chit chat back and forth by Judd and Nick about life and Amanda pressuring McCrae to keep Elissa but later, when Nick decides he's ready for bed, Judd heads over to the Hammock to talk game. Of course, he thinks McCrae is in his alliance of 7 but we all know he's not so poor Judd just punched his ticket to early evict since he told Amanda with McCrae looking like he wanted to puke that something is up with Spencer & Howard acting shady and always whispering. Spencer earlier in the night had told Howard that Judd was #1 on his list after Elissa left.

If only Amanda, Candice and Judd could go off for awhile and talk game without anyone else around, they could finally put the pieces of the puzzle together and figure out the moving company. But since Amanda and Candice don't like each other, I don't see this happening and the Moving company will continue on. I guess I need to pick someone from the moving company to root for since they'll be around awhile. Leaning towards Nick as he is decent eye candy and has been very sweet to psycho Gina Marie on the feeds. How he puts up with her hour after hour is beyond me.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Looks like Elissa is going to put up Kaitlin.

Will be interesting to see if some of the moving company think its a good idea to get rid of Kaitlin this week or not. Might be too early to make that kind of move but you never know.
    The MC seem to all agree that when they time comes, they will happily dump their side alliances - but I do think Jeremy won't be happy to have his gone so soon, especially when he's getting action at the same time.

Agree with you that -

The other thing that might break up the Moving company is Jeremy's ego.

Aaryn had a interesting talk last night with Judd of all people where she was promoting a final 2 deal between them. Not sure if she's serious and looking for a new guy in her life. Got to be killing her that Jeremy is with Kaitlin and she doesn't have a showmance anymore. So that will be something to follow in the coming days, what Aaryn does about the lack of a guy. Does she go with Judd? Break up Kaitlin & Jeremy so she can have the Alpha male!?
    But then again, Jeremy thinks he's such a ladies man that he could probably replace Kaitlin with Aaryn and/or Jessie, as Aaryn seems lost without a man, and by now some of the other men should realize that all they have to do is pay a speck of attention to Jessie and she'll do whatever they want - voting and otherwise.

I think production hates Jessie - she must've gone on and on in pre-show about how she's always the prettiest girl in the room and all other girls are jealous of her and all boys want her, because the edit is making her look really pathetic (which she is, but they are really laying it on thick).

It was interesting that Candice and Helen (on the show) seemed so close to figuring it all out - are they not aware of the Brigade? The MC is trying to follow the exact same strategy, and no one sees it? I thought some of these people were fans!

Honestly these girls deserve to get picked off by the boys - Helen included.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post

But then again, Jeremy thinks he's such a ladies man that he could probably replace Kaitlin with Aaryn and/or Jessie, as Aaryn seems lost without a man, and by now some of the other men should realize that all they have to do is pay a speck of attention to Jessie and she'll do whatever they want - voting and otherwise.

I think production hates Jessie - she must've gone on and on in pre-show about how she's always the prettiest girl in the room and all other girls are jealous of her and all boys want her, because the edit is making her look really pathetic (which she is, but they are really laying it on thick).

It was interesting that Candice and Helen (on the show) seemed so close to figuring it all out - are they not aware of the Brigade? The MC is trying to follow the exact same strategy, and no one sees it? I thought some of these people were fans!

Honestly these girls deserve to get picked off by the boys - Helen included.
    Aaryn is starting to make some noise that Kaitlyn needs to go. That's she is a recruit and doesn't deserve to be there. So as as the days go by and David becomes a distant memory, there is the possibility Aaryn will start looking for a new man. She did some mild flirting with Judd yesterday but there is no way he'd hook up with her but then you never know. He might get desperate enough to stay in the game by going to the devil. But I think Aaryn will probably get tired of Jeremy being with Kaitlyn and make a move to oust Kaitlyn.

Where this leaves poor pitiful Jessie is beyond me. I guess eventually either she'll make a move on Judd or simper off into a corner and lament her lack of a TV boyfriend over and over again. One thing, she's not going any where as the MC see her as a nonentity.

Helen can't get past her "outsider" alliance so anything Candice says about an all boy alliance, Helen isn't really on board cause she is so sure of her solid relationship with the evil one, Spencer and his lackey, Howard.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Spencer's employer has now issued a statement - note reference to collective bargaining agreement so it's not as easy as it's been for Aaryn's and GinaMarie's employers to do something as well as say something.

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast