Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    Technically I don't think Aaryn has lost her *job* - she's lost a modelling contract, and given that she's apparently also a college student, I don't think she was making a full time living as a model. In related news, another of her modelling relationships has dropped her - http://bellapetite.com/letter-from-t...-magazine.html

GinaMarie is another story - sounds like her job with the pageant company was full time, and she'd had it for five years. Another interesting development on that front - her former employer said in their statement that they had hoped that she's be a role model and they had encouraged all their pageant girls to watch and vote for her. Now, just hours ago, Gina was apparently crying to Nick saying that she's bulimic and it's hard being in the house because she can't throw up.

I really thought they were going to go there when Julie said "revealing their true colours" last night, but sadly no. Now I'm on the lookout for interviews with David.

As for Aaryn being HOH, maybe this is a good thing, because I think she's getting HOHitis already, and is likely to dig herself down even further. She put Elissa, Helen, Candice and Andy on slop (I'm assuming Howard was only spared because she hates Elissa so much), and at one point said, "I better get a good job over this." Really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post

As for Aaryn being HOH, maybe this is a good thing, because I think she's getting HOHitis already, and is likely to dig herself down even further. She put Elissa, Helen, Candice and Andy on slop (I'm assuming Howard was only spared because she hates Elissa so much), and at one point said, "I better get a good job over this." Really.
    Yeah Aaryn is quite delusional thinking she's going to get a good job out of this. Maybe with Vivid or one of the other adult entertainment companies out in LA but her dream career as a TV hostess is DONE. Hehehehehe. She'll just have to go back to plan b and be a trophy wife for some rich Texan.

One of Helen/Elissa/Candice is going home as I don't see Elissa's nominee being the target of the house this week but I guess there is always a chance. I'm actually hoping its Elissa that leaves as I'd like to see MVP open up to some of the other players to stir things up even more.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    if notrachel is mvp again this wk, i'd backdoor her frozen tweaked face and vote her out
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    if notrachel is mvp again this wk, i'd backdoor her frozen tweaked face and vote her out
    No worries, Elissa is going up as she is the most hated by Aaryn so its just left who is going up with her: Helen, Candice or Jessie. Jessie was making some waves last night but things sorta calmed down at the end so my guess is Aaryn will go with Candice as the other nom.

Jessie is probably the most frustrating of all the girls in the house. If she just stays in the background, she has the chance to go far. But she's so desperate for male attention that she is making a mess of things. Judd did tell Elissa last night that he's sorta interested in Jessie so maybe there is hope yet that she will get her longed for showmance if Judd gets desperate/bored/horny enough.

Candice has sniffed out the moving company or the possibility of an all guys alliance but of course no one cares what she says so my guess she could be the one going if the MC decides she's too big of a threat to leave around and they still want to work with Elissa. There's also the fact that Spencer hates her so she's number one on his list.

vCash
    Ok, just read a recap that says that the MC is after Elissa this week and Helen next week. I must have missed that while watching the feeds off and on yesterday (home sick on the 4th, sniff).

Anyway, I want Elissa to go home so badly. Not that I don't like her--I do, its just I think if the MVP was open to others it could really make the game even more interesting. As of right now, Elissa is thinking about targeting Gina Marie, Kaitlin or Jessie if she wins again. Really!!?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    WHAT are these people thinking??? Why would MC want Elissa and Helen gone, when they are potentially far more useful than the current HOH crew? Spencer was the one who pointed out that if they get Elissa on side, then they control the MVP noms - plus she's clearly in a position where if anyone is nice to her, she's going to work with them. And Helen is stable and therefore much easier to work with than the kids, who play the game so emotionally and change from day to day.

Kaitlin I can see as it would weaken Jeremy and Aaryn, but GM is more on their side because of Nick, and Jessie is so pointless why waste the effort?

I know they love to have their bikini bodies and showmances and dramz, but just once it would be nice to fill the house with actual PLAYERS WHO HAVE A CLUE.

vCash
    Right now the only ones who have a clue to how to play the game unfortunately are all guys. Helen, Amanda and Candice have potential but they are handicapped by the Moving Company not liking them and could all go pre-jury. McCrae might be able to save Amanda as right now their showmance is pretty strong but I'm not sure if he wants to or not.

I'm not sure why the MC wants Elissa gone now. Maybe they are so drunk on power that they figure they can control the MVP nomination by whomever wins it and that sounds about right:

Helen & Candice defer to Spencer; I know, a shock but he is a smooth liar
    Amanda is in a showmance and its close to McCrae
    Kaitlin wraps her legs around Jeremy at all times
    Aaryn defers to Jeremy (not that she would win MVP being a racist b*tch)
    Gina Marie thinks the world of Nick
    Andy wants Nick

The only one who could win MVP that the MC couldn't control would be Judd.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Judd doesn't get enough air time or feeds time to win MVP. Only Elissa and McCrae have a shot right now I think - both have had a lot of air time, and both come off as nice underdogs, and you know America loves that.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    does elissa come off as a nice underdog to you? i think she is super dumb and annoying (granted, that could describe most of the hamsters) and i cant get past her artificial face. im waiting for her to cry out of her part.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Agree, the only ones with a chance at MVP this week are McCrae and Elissa. Judd is way too invisible at this point in the season to win though he is my personal fav right now, along with Candice. If Elissa leaves this week, I can see Helen picking up her fans and being up there with McCrae as she'll be coming off week two of being a have not and perceived by America as being hated by the evil coven lead by the main evil one, Aaryn.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Underdog because the house has been out to get her since the beginning, nice in comparison to her widely hated sister. But I think the driving factor at this point is just name and face recognition - more fans know who she is than most of the other players, so the inclination is to look at her first, and since she's not particularly offensive (compared to Rachel) and apparently could use a boost because the house wants her out, she's a good choice for a vote. Plus, don't forget that people vote against as much as for, so a vote for Elissa is a "screw you" to the various racists and homophobes who are against her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Jessie is probably the most frustrating of all the girls in the house. If she just stays in the background, she has the chance to go far. But she's so desperate for male attention that she is making a mess of things. Judd did tell Elissa last night that he's sorta interested in Jessie so maybe there is hope yet that she will get her longed for showmance if Judd gets desperate/bored/horny enough.
    Then they'll give Judd some airtime and I will have to spend the whole episode reading subtitles.

vCash
    Elissa and Helen are the nominations.

Candice and Howard's keys were the last to be chosen so Aaryn's going to go down in BB history as most unaware person ever!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Elissa got MVP again. I think she's putting Jeremy up. Could change.

vCash
    Sorta fun night on the feeds except for Amanda going back to junior high and warning Jessie to stay away from McCrae. I was actually embarrassed for her while watching!

Jessie needs to find Judd, promise him all kinds favors and beg him to be her "boyfriend" to get Amanda off her case.

Poor McCrae is now really stuck between the moving company and his girlfriend since Amanda is the next target of the MC, after Elissa leaves. Well Elissa could win POV and then I'm not sure who the MC will go after this week. Elissa is their main target.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

I was reading on another board that Aaryn and Jeremy cheated during the HOH competition but, of course, CBS did not care. Is that true? I'm sure it wasn't shown on TV.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Elissa got MVP again. I think she's putting Jeremy up. Could change.
    Right now I think she's staying with Jeremy, unless she changed her mind while sleeping. The MC and his girlfriend should keep him safe but you never know. If Elissa wants to stay she needs to win POV. I don't dislike Elissa but I hope that she doesn't win as I'm ready for her to go.

I love watching Judd on the feeds as the random mumbling that comes out of his mouth is hysterical!!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    the mvp could have been interesting but it is wasted on someone with a fan base based on a completely different person

it will be interesting to see how vested grodner is in notrachel's success here. i predict a yoga based mvp comp.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I believe Elissa is getting MVP not just because of Rachel, but more because the house is nasty to her. People like an underdog. I voted for her.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I was reading on another board that Aaryn and Jeremy cheated during the HOH competition but, of course, CBS did not care. Is that true? I'm sure it wasn't shown on TV.
    Jeremy and Aaryn were switching cups instead of pouring them into each others. There is a youtube video of it. Nothing was done about it though. Elissa/Andy or Nick/Judd should have won.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast