Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Anyone who took longer than three seconds to be sure that Elissa is Rachel's sister needs to be voted out IMMEDIATELY. Same build, same hairstyle, same hair colour, same face, save voice. Don't think we hear Elissa laugh yet, but I'm sure that's the same as Rachel's as well.

Less obvious is how Nick is related to Dan Gheesling (Season 10 and 14). Fairly similar looking and almost identical voice (JUST too loud along with the oh-so-doltish delivery).
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Elissa as MVP nominated David.

David, Jessie and Candice are nominated. Veto challenge should be played tomorrow.

vCash
    David should go...just for his idiot-ness

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Elissa as MVP nominated David.

David is no threat at all. Nick or Jeremy should have gone up. Unless Elissa used her MVP status to bond with McCrae. Which actually might be a better move than getting out a threat who might not be a threat as people get to know that person better.

vCash
    McCrae won POV but the guy alliance wants to keep Elissa around for awhile as they think she'll keep winning MVP so I don't know if he'll make any changes to the nominations--others want him to use the POV and put Elissa up. Seems like David is the target but who knows as we all know its a long, long way to go to the actual vote.

So Kaitlyn & Jeremy have a showmance going. Not a surprise as there is one every season!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Good move on the boys' part, and I think McCrae can cover it by saying as the first HOH he has already had to nominate two people and does not want to nominate another person. The handful who wanted him to nominate Elissa will forget soon enough as they scramble to figure out votes and the game moves forward.

The showmance is a bit of a triangle - Jessie is very interested in Jeremy, and Kaitlyn is spending a lot of time trashing her behind her back.

Peter, I think David came up because when Elissa went to McCrae to tell him she got MVP, I think he somehow got her thinking that putting up a big guy would be an obvious choice so no one would know it's her, and David was a good choice because he's showmancing with Aaryn, and secretly I think McCrae was protecting the other big boys in his alliance - Howard, Jeremy, Nick and Spencer.

I think this could have a fun effect - Aaryn has been convinced for days that she's going up because of course she's pretty and the others are jealous of her and she's a threat because she was the last girl on the HOH comp - so I'm guessing she'll find a way to make David's nom all about her

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post

So Kaitlyn & Jeremy have a showmance going. Not a surprise as there is one every season!
    There are 2 showmances so far.

Jeremy/Kaitlin and David/Aaryn.

Jeremy is one of those guys who is too afraid to yell at a guy but has no problem yelling at a woman.

Aaryn has David whipped. It's kind of cute, but she could be a bit psychotic after the way she tore into David yesterday.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

David is no threat at all. Nick or Jeremy should have gone up. Unless Elissa used her MVP status to bond with McCrae. Which actually might be a better move than getting out a threat who might not be a threat as people get to know that person better.
    McCrae and a few others see David as a physical threat. Elissa went to McCrae and told him she was MVP to gain his trust and ask who he thought she should put up. He said put up David because if David wins POV, Elissa makes another secret nomination and McCrae wouldn't have to put up Elissa. McCrae already told the whole house he'd put up Elissa if one of the girls he nominated won VETO. This was a way of trying to keep Elissa safe.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    There's a lot of confusion out there on what happens if the MVP nom is vetoed off - who makes the replacement nomination - HOH or MVP?

I think it's got to be the HOH, otherwise the MVP has too much power, and there's too much opportunity for the MVP's identity to be revealed, especially down the road when there are less players.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    As far as I know, the MVP can always be nominated by HOH (Initially as one of the HOH's 2 or as a replacement nominee). If one of the HOH's nominees are vetoed, the HOH makes the replacement nom. But if the MVP's nominee is vetoed, the MVP makes the replacement nominee in secret again (probably pre-chosen before the veto ceremony).

But I think Alison Grodner is making it up as it goes along. The full rules for MVP noms should be officially known by the end of the week.

I kind of like the MVP twist.....so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    But I think Alison Grodner is making it up as it goes along.
    fixed

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Did Elissa tell McCrae she was MVP in confidence? And if so, he's betrayed her trust...does she know he has betrayed her?

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Did Elissa tell McCrae she was MVP in confidence? And if so, he's betrayed her trust...does she know he has betrayed her?
    Yes. McCrae told Elissa he told Amanda because he trusts Amanda. So far, Amanda hasn't said anything to any of the other houseguests.

vCash
    From the little I watched of BBAD yesterday- seems like Elissa is playing the same way as Rachel- just kind of going around the house moping that she's definitely the target and there's really no hope for her- I definitely think that is a strategy that really worked for Rachel the 2nd time around with the cast of crazies she had to work with that season- Kalia, Lawon, Shelly, etc...

Not super impressed with Aaryn's and Howard's games so far- they seem way too obvious when they are talking game in common areas, I'm kind of embarrassed for them.

vCash
    Have all of the contestants figured out Elissa's connection to Rachel?

vCash
    McCrae used the veto and took Candice down and put Elissa up. The plan to backdoor David is still in play but me thinks Jeremy and his big mouth is going to make it all moot by Wednesday but we'll see.

Aaryn is just vile on the feeds with racist and homophobic chit chat. Spencer and Gina Marie are pretty bad too. Will be interesting to see how much CBS shows on the edited broadcast. They can make it a big deal or sweep it under the rug.

After watching the feeds off an on yesterday, I think I like about four people: mute Howard, Candice but she's totally clueless when it comes to the game, Helen and Judd, when he's not mumbling into his mic.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Aaryn is the perfect example of "beautiful on the outside, ugly on the inside".

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    McCrae used the veto and took Candice down and put Elissa up.
    So Elissa tells McRae that she is MVP, puts up David and then McRae wins the veto, takes Candice down and puts Elissa up. Is she playing the dumbest game ever??

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

How is McRae playing? Winning the first HOH and Veto seems really dumb but maybe he has made enough alliances in the house? I haven't watched or followed at all this week with a guest from out of town and mid week I go out if town. I'll really begin watching when I come home.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    'Big Brother 15' house: The racism, misogyny and homophobia comes out!: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...comes-out.html

I like past HG Ragan Fox's "open letter" to Big Brother. http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/0...oduction-team/

Big Brother, I LOVE you, but, if you really want to provide a groundbreaking twist, SHOW CBS VIEWERS HOW SOME STRAIGHT, WHITE PEOPLE talk about gays, Asian Americans, and African Americans. Capitalize on the Paula Deen controversy! Hate speech is currently a hot topic in the United States. It would be irresponsible to punt on this issue. What makes Aaryn’s homophobia and racism especially insidious is that it comes packaged in a bright-eyed, pageant-like exterior. I mean, how can somebody so sweet looking spew so much venom? Viewers would have to SEE it to BELIEVE it.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast