vCash

Asking for your online votes!

Hi everyone, I'm asking for your help. I'm manager for a Korean opera singer, tenor Young-Ha Kim. He is entered in the Paris Opera Awards.

The preliminaries are decided by the public, via online votes. If you go into this site and register (for free), you can give two online votes. We just got him on their website today. Young-Ha is terrific, I think. It would be great if he qualifies for the finals in Paris. Here's a link to his singing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSyxlA7Ijyc

Link to the Paris Opera Awards site is here (they have English and other translations on the site). Once the home page boots up, click on "Public." You'll see "Register for Free" on the right: http://www.paris-opera-awards.fr/

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by skateboy; 09-21-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    i will as soon as i get home latter. Good luck to him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    i will as soon as i get home latter. Good luck to him!
    Thank you, Buzz!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    I will have to do it from home - this evening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    I will have to do it from home - this evening.
    Thanks Vash01, much appreciated!

vCash
    Skateboy,

I keep getting a blank screen whenever I click on the Paris Opera Awards link you posted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    Skateboy,

I keep getting a blank screen whenever I click on the Paris Opera Awards link you posted.
    Thanks, emason. I think the link is just temperamental, it was doing that to me earlier today as well. But I just clicked on it and it came up in about 10 seconds.

vCash
    OK, I'll try again in a bit and use a different browser. That might help. Thanks.

vCash
    If people have a little free time to vote, maybe you could give Raleigh Road Outdoor Theater a few votes to help them win a new digital projection system for their drive-in? The film industry is going to stop distributing film reels after this year, so drive ins are in trouble because the technology costs $80K to install! Honda USA is giving away projectors to the drive ins that get the most votes; so far, they've given away five systems but RR wasn't one of the lucky five winners. You can VOTE EVERYDAY from any internet-abled device at www.projectdrivein.com/#vote_10 and/or text vote10 to 444999. No personal information is collected.

vCash
    OK, Skateboy,

Now the link is working, but when I click on Register to Vote, nothing happens; it just defaults back to the Register button. I'll give it one more shot later.

vCash
    OK, Skateboy,

Now the link is working, but when I click on Register to Vote, nothing happens; it just defaults back to the Register button. I'll give it one more shot later.
    Thanks again! When you get onto the site, click on "Public." You should see "Register for Free" on the right.

vCash
    I have used up my two votes voting for singer. Good luck to him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I have used up my two votes voting for singer. Good luck to him!
    Thanks so much, Buzz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm asking for your help. I'm manager for a Korean opera singer, tenor Young-Ha Kim. He is entered in the Paris Opera Awards.

The preliminaries are decided by the public, via online votes. If you go into this site and register (for free), you can give two online votes. We just got him on their website today. Young-Ha is terrific, I think. It would be great if he qualifies for the finals in Paris. Here's a link to his singing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSyxlA7Ijyc

Link to the Paris Opera Awards site is here (they have English and other translations on the site). Once the home page boots up, click on "Public." You'll see "Register for Free" on the right: http://www.paris-opera-awards.fr/

Thanks in advance!
    I tried to register using the link but all I am getting is a blank screen.

vCash
    Mission accomplished. Good luck to you and your singer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    I tried to register using the link but all I am getting is a blank screen.
    Thanks Vash, the link is just temperamental at times, but it does work.

vCash
    Mission accomplished. Good luck to you and your singer.
    Thanks for voting, emason!

vCash
    We're up to 40 votes in just 3 days! Thanks to those of you who have already voted.