Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unchat123 View Post
    On the Canadian SOI version of the "Fun and Games" Olympic parody group number, Brian Orser ("Swifty") is introducing the judges by saying they're "unbiased, knowledgeable and unfailingly fair" - at which point Lloyd Eisler mouths to the audience, "bull$hit." It's not on youtube but you can download it on Kurtfiles.
    Agreed! This was one of the best ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I had a rough day, reliving a lot of these has helped

My contribution -- Mysliveckova & Novak's 2010-2011 completely random-ass WTF music selections for their FD... had me (and half of FSU) in such fits of laughter that tears were streaming down my face while watching Ice Network http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuyVjhi1Poc
    2010? How about 1980s? And why are they looking so thrilled with it? And how on earth did I miss this? Questions, questions!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater91 View Post
    Nothing beats the Indian Pair team.....

http://youtu.be/mSV0Ei8GlsU
    Oh dear. This is just sad. It must have taken courage to get out there knowing what your competition could do. I wonder what happened to them. I hope India didn't get completely turned off skating. I've never heard of any skaters from India since. Has anyone else?

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Does anyone remember what this one was from? Shae-Lynn Bourne and Victor Kratz at what I think was a Grand Prix event. They were waiting to go on the ice and the door got stuck, or the guy didn't open it, or something like that, and Shae-Lynn just hopped over the boards? I thought that was funny because of the way she just gracefully hopped over the 4 foot boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    Oh dear. This is just sad. It must have taken courage to get out there knowing what your competition could do. I wonder what happened to them. I hope India didn't get completely turned off skating. I've never heard of any skaters from India since. Has anyone else?
    I saw videos of one at the recent world development trophy! It's on YouTube! They still compete and do like single loops and lutzes but like you got to start somewhere!!!

vCash
    Baileycatts: Cup of Russia, I believe...I don't remember the year (00-02?) but it was on the cheesy lifetime-tv coverage.

vCash
    Kwan's nip slip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I had a rough day, reliving a lot of these has helped

My contribution -- Mysliveckova & Novak's 2010-2011 completely random-ass WTF music selections for their FD... had me (and half of FSU) in such fits of laughter that tears were streaming down my face while watching Ice Network http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuyVjhi1Poc
    I actually really liked that FD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyskater View Post
    This one needs to be included:

Doug Mattis 1994 US Open - parody of famous skaters (absolutely hysterical!!!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxjDXpeQzM
    Terrific!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    I saw videos of one at the recent world development trophy! It's on YouTube! They still compete and do like single loops and lutzes but like you got to start somewhere!!!
    Thanks. I'll have to hunt it down.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    The time Scott Hamilton and Dick Button were doing commentary, and you can clearly hear a loud fart on the TV broadcast. Then you can hear surpressed laughter, and Scott says "sheesh" then more laughter, then the booth goes completely mute for the rest of the person's skate.

Lautowa (mentioned above) : Go to 3:45 and watch from there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIy94L5Y0iw
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash

Funniest moments in skating

Oksana Baiul's strange behavior and the Pasha Marilyn Monroe Fluff aired during the 98 Olympics. I love Pasha/Oksana so much, but they was hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The time Scott Hamilton and Dick Button were doing commentary, and you can clearly hear a loud fart on the TV broadcast. Then you can hear surpressed laughter, and Scott says "sheesh" then more laughter, then the booth goes completely mute for the rest of the person's skate.

Lautowa (mentioned above) : Go to 3:45 and watch from there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIy94L5Y0iw
    If that's what it takes to mute Scott, I will pay someone to go fart loudly at the beginning of every skate.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgsOjCagxKY

Laurent Tobel (Pink Panther)

vCash
    Not sure if mentioned already but Valentina Marchei at 2007 worlds. What a great ending to her short program hahaha http://youtu.be/2qlDr-bv-Ko

vCash
    I can't believe I forgot to add Ekaterina Rubleva's costume falling down and her boob falling out at the 2009 Euros.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    To be honest I would rather they concentrate on cricket and sports they know best. Until they have better facilities, it will be hard for Indian skating to develop. They have a singles skater who is American, but she lived in her ancestral land for a year and so represents them respectably. This couple was done a disservice by whoever let them go out there.

Can someone translate the commentary?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyskater View Post
    This one needs to be included:

Doug Mattis 1994 US Open - parody of famous skaters (absolutely hysterical!!!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxjDXpeQzM
    Fabulous !!! I didn't know this !!!

vCash
    Agnes Zawadzki fell in the middle of the US Nationals Gala last season, it was when all the skaters were out there together, she randomly just fell on her butt when she was standing there by Gracie, Ashley, and Polina. It was pretty funny.

vCash
    Only because he laughed about it, Rudi Galindo had a fall in a pro competition that was RIGHT on time with the music. He cracked up on the spot, iirc.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast