Recovering from the Olys
    vCash

2013 Cyprus National Skating Championships (first-ever held?)

The competition took place May 17-19, 2013, in Limasol, Cyprus with the help of officials from Slovenia and the ISU - results page: http://csf.org.cy/wp-content/files/cyp-champ-2013/

Junior Ladies was won by the only skater entered:
    Kristina DUBROVSKAYA CYP 88.60 1 1
    Her (limited) ISU bio: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00034215.htm

Cyprus Skating Federation website: http://www.csf.org.cy/
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    do they just have that one rink in the mall or is there a better training facility there too?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Click me with your mouse
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    do they just have that one rink in the mall or is there a better training facility there too?
    I didn't even know there were rinks here until this thread started. I asked a few people and as far as I know, there are rinks in malls in Nicosia and Limassol along with temporary ones in Paphos during the holiday season. In other words, there are no better training facilities that I know of.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    jenya, i need to warn you that you have just moved to the top of my list of FSUers to visit
    i havent been to cyprus in a while and need to get back
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Click me with your mouse
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    jenya, i need to warn you that you have just moved to the top of my list of FSUers to visit
    i havent been to cyprus in a while and need to get back
    You better come soon, I'm only here the rest of the summer! But I do have an extra bedroom.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    oh no! do you like it so far? i love the food and the weather. they have nice jewelry and the exchange rate was favorable the last time i was there. there's beach and my co workers would take me to this traditional mountain town.