Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FAN View Post
    I hope for AMAZING, boundary-pushing programs form Kostner, Asada, Chan, Takahashi, Savchenko & Szolkowy and Virtue & Moir
    Possible for Kostner and Savchenko/Szolkowy, but not so much for the rest. Asada's music choices are in no way boundary pushing, and Virtue/Moir are going for classic, elegant and mature this season. Chan could have great programs, but I don't believe they will be boundary pushing. Not sure about Takahashi - especially if he uses programs done by Morozov in the end. Even with Lori Nichol it's possible only in the case if she found working with him so interesting that it inspired her to give him her best work like she does for Kostner, but otherwise it's not very likely.

vCash
    I wish for EVERYONE to have a wonderful, injury free season!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    I hope D/W have another undefeated season.

I would also like to see Mirai show up at Nationals and totally kick a**

And I really hope Jeremy will skate at 2014 Nationals the way he did in 2010.
    Would love an injury-free season for Jeremy and a fourth national title & a trip to Sochi.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I want to see Czisny skate a strong performance one more time. Wherever that is. I want Gao to solidify her 3rd place in the US and clearly dominate over Zawadzki, Nagasu and Hicks - although I would also love to see Nagasu back to form and kicking ass.

I hope Suzuki to hang in there this upcoming season.
    In agreement with others' wishes for some great performances with Czisny so she can retire with her head held high and her hip intact. And for Suzuki to have a really awesome final season, too. And Savchenko/Szolkowy, one of the most interesting pairs teams ever. Would love to see them land a ratified throw 3A!
    Quote Originally Posted by morqet View Post
    I want Suzuki & Takahashi to have great final seasons.
    YES!!

Would also love to see Adam conquer his mental demons and skate clean, although I am guessing he won't go to Sochi.

Kozuka, too: He MUST get back into the great form we've seen before. Would love to see him skate well this season and be rewarded by the judges for his obvious gifts.
    Last edited by LilJen; 06-13-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    I wish that no skaters have any serious injuries and remain in the best of health. I also wish all the skaters have the best season they could possibly have and dream of having.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    I wish that no skaters have any serious injuries and remain in the best of health. I also wish all the skaters have the best season they could possibly have and dream of having.
    I like your positive and all-inclusive message!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    I wish for EVERYONE to have a wonderful, injury free season!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    Amen to that!

vCash
    Complete skating of Skate Canada, Worlds, Olympics, and 4CC on my television. And Mary Carillo back on Olympic Ice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha'sSpins View Post
    ^^^
    THIS! I especially want Mirai to return to form and really have a great season, placing top 3 at Nationals and making the Olympic team.

I hope to see that triple/triple finally from Ashley!

I want Gracie to do great too, no mistakes at Nationals (for Ashley too) that will cause controversy, complaints that she or Ashley were 'held up' just to make the Olympic team.

I hope Evan returns and has a great season, making a real run for Sochi.

I'd love for Adam to do great at his GP event and gain a second one. I'm hoping against hope that he'll make the Olympic team.

I'm hoping for no deer-in-headlights-vomit-mode moments from Jeremy at Nationals. It'd be amazing if he too could make the Olympic team but alas there are only two spots. I'm going to be heartbroken for someone one way or the other.

I want D/W to have a winning season again culminating in Olympic gold at Sochi.

I want all the skaters to get through their season injury-free.

I hope Kim's performances are once again out of this world.
    Those are really great wishes I would add Richard Dornbush's stellar season and being the Olympian!

vCash
    All I ask for is that Daisuke Takahashi should leave Morozov and return to Kenji Miyamoto. For the rest of the lot I don't really care.

vCash
    • People on FSU will mention Yrétha Silété, Maé Bérénice Méité, Anaïs Ventard, Lénaëlle Gilleron-Gorry, Michal Březina, and Deividas Stagniūnas frequently in their posts and will spell their names correctly and with all of the proper diacritical marks.
    • Yuna Kim will point her toes boldly where her toes have never been pointed before.
    • Jeremy Abbott, Ross Miner, Viktoria Helgesson, Akiko Suzuki, Kiira Korpi, and Alissa Czisny will each deliver two clean skates with all of their planned technical content in an ISU Championship.
    • Elena Ilinykh will find a nice twenty-year-old guy to date.
    • The all-powerful Kazakhstani and Spanish Federations will continue to steamroller everyone and everything in their way.

vCash
    ^LOL I agree with every point, Vagabond...except for the first one! I don't even know where those accents are in my keyboard

vCash
    I, too wish for V/M to have an undefeated season
    Last edited by tortellini; 06-14-2013 at 05:17 AM.

vCash
    For ALL skaters to be injury-free & healthy!

Sean Rabbitt & Harrison Choate to compete @ US Nationals

Taka Kozuka, Michal Brezina, & Ross Miner to have successful seasons in all that they do on the ice.

Let the naysayers show some appreciation for Max Aaron, & not be so quick to dismiss him.

Judges judging what they actually see on the ice, not propping up anyone based on reputation.
    Last edited by paskatefan; 06-15-2013 at 10:14 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paskatefan View Post
    Let the naysayers show some appreciation for Max Aaron, & not be so quick to dismiss him.
    I think many people (me included) repsect his jumping skills and consistency and await the improvement in other areas of his skating to come through. Looking at Worlds and WTT, he is still very disadvantaged in PCS compared to others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by falling_dance View Post

- Haruna Suzuki - I hope that Suzuki will be able to deliver performances at least as impressive as those from two years ago.

- Park So-Youn having a wonderful JGP season and making respectable debuts at senior-level ISU championships.
    I agree with these 2 wishes!

I also wish for Rachael Flatt to make a respectable comeback.

Courtney Hicks to get the spot at Skate America

Evgenia Medvedeva to win 2 JGPs, JGPF and Junior worlds

Akiko to win a world medal

Russia get 3 spots back at worlds and USA go back to 2 spots.....

Both French girls YS and MB to keep skating after this season!

I want Anais Ventard of France to actually compete Internationally again!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    I hope Kiira Korpi will be able to compete healthy and injury-free this season, which is very likely to be her last.
    I also hope that I/K get great programs so that their immense talent is not wasted on the rubbish.
    I think Korpi has said she plans to skate in 2015 too. Wishing her a career highlight post-Olympic season like Rahkamo/Kokko had in 1995.

vCash
    I hope there are more wondrfuly positive threads like ths on fsu!

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha'sSpins View Post
    ^^^
    THIS! I especially want Mirai to return to form and really have a great season, placing top 3 at Nationals and making the Olympic team.

I hope to see that triple/triple finally from Ashley!

I want Gracie to do great too, no mistakes at Nationals (for Ashley too) that will cause controversy, complaints that she or Ashley were 'held up' just to make the Olympic team.

I hope Evan returns and has a great season, making a real run for Sochi.

I'd love for Adam to do great at his GP event and gain a second one. I'm hoping against hope that he'll make the Olympic team.

I'm hoping for no deer-in-headlights-vomit-mode moments from Jeremy at Nationals. It'd be amazing if he too could make the Olympic team but alas there are only two spots. I'm going to be heartbroken for someone one way or the other.

I want D/W to have a winning season again culminating in Olympic gold at Sochi.

I want all the skaters to get through their season injury-free.

I hope Kim's performances are once again out of this world.

See above re: Adam, my #1 wish.

#2. That John Coughlin remains healthy, wins Nats and goes to Sochi.

#3. For Grant Hochstein to be happy with his Nats performances.
    Last edited by kwanette; 06-14-2013 at 09:58 PM.

vCash
    I'm waiting for new Carolina Kostner's programs, and hope she will deliver at least once.
    Also, Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott, Virtue&Moir, Savchenko&Szolkowy, back with good programs.

vCash
    Wish EVERYONE best of health, great costumes, great music, great choreography, great skates....
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast