vCash

WNBA Thread 2013

I see that Bill Laimbeer is coaching the NY Liberty now and that several former Detroit Shock players are on the roster.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    whee, it's the annual thread for four FSU posters!

I went to the Storm home opener on Sunday - we are without LJ AND Sue Bird this year, and we were playing Phoenix, the new team of hotly anticipated she-dunker Brittany Griner. I told my friend as we walked in "you know we're about to have our asses handed to us, right?". Even our team theme song this year is "I don't care....I love it!", which I take to mean that Stormfans will keep coming even when we suck beyond belief . I honestly expected a 20 pt blowout...and the first 8 minutes of play went about as expected. Then a funny thing happened - our Storm hopped up some great defense, refused to roll over, and taught the rookie she needs to have some respect (Griner got a Flagrant and a Technical during the game - she seriously needs to learn to control her emotions). Storm win by 3 pts

So here I thought I could have an easy summer and not go to so many games, but I guess I'm going to get sucked in AGAIN.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Wow, that sounds like quite a game! Hard to imagine the Storm without LJ and Sue Bird.