Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Banned Member
    vCash
    Anybody have the entry list for Grand Prix Russia? (I can't access the Kiss and Cry section of this forum. Why?)

vCash
    Entry list for Russia http://www.isuresults.com/results/gprus2012/
    The Kiss and Cry section you have to pay a fee in order to access it, maybe that's why you can't access it?

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplimentsFrom View Post
    (I can't access the Kiss and Cry section of this forum. Why?)
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...embers-Section

DobrinFan, that's last year's RC results page.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Anybody have the entry list for Grand Prix Russia? (I can't access the Kiss and Cry section of this forum. Why?)
    It's on the front page of the ISU website, as well as in the Grand Prix section.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    Thanks!

The Kiss and Cry section you have to pay a fee in order to access it, maybe that's why you can't access it?
    OMG, really? ...Hey what can I say? We all have to eke out some kind of living, I guess.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Hold up, so Gracie didn't get two Grand Prix assignments?

vCash
    Oops here's 2013 entry list for Russia http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00051488.htm

vCash
    Hold up, so Gracie didn't get two Grand Prix assignments?
    Skate Canada (3rd) and NHK trophy (4th)

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DobrinFan View Post
    Oops here's 2013 entry list for Russia http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00051488.htm
    I figured that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    I was expecting a much better GP series then we've had the last couple years since it looked like it was going to be a full field of skaters heading into an Olympic year. But then Yuna withdrew and it's been one skater after another getting hurt or withdrawing for whatever reason. The skating hasn't been the greatest either.
    I swear. Some people have the shortest memories. Every year I hear this same refrain.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    And isn't that what some fans often gripe about when their favorites don't do well on the GP?
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    I was expecting a much better GP series then we've had the last couple years since it looked like it was going to be a full field of skaters heading into an Olympic year. But then Yuna withdrew and it's been one skater after another getting hurt or withdrawing for whatever reason. The skating hasn't been the greatest either.
    Cheer up, Patrick has been quite successful.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    So, to date:

Men:
    • SC was the only one with a full field. The field was the same as in the initial selection.
    • SA and TEB had 8, and CoC, NHK, and (at least at this time) RC have 9.

Ladies:
    • SA and CoC had full fields. SA added Cesario as the TBA, and the Chinese Fed made three replacements, Imai for Helgesson, who withdrew at the 20-day mark, and host pick Geng for the TBA and then Guo for Geng and Gosviani for Korobeynikova at the 10-day mark.
    • SC, NHK, TEB, and (to date) RC had/have 9.

Pairs and Dance:
    • All events with 8, Pairs with five substitutions and five TBA replacements, and Dance with five TBA replacements.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Paid for it in Aug and still can't access kiss and cry since then The only reason I pay for FSU is to access this... and so hopefully they will fix this asap! I am hearing others are having the same issues. Does anyone know why??

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    You should get a response to your post in the Board Business forum - be patient.

vCash
    Thanks unfortunately all the competitions going on right now it is how I keep informed and why I paid for it...makes patience a virtue when this is not an issue and it did not cost hard earned money but guess have no choice Thanks but such a bummer given that oh well and as I said it seems others are going through this too just disappointing.

vCash
    Rostelecom Cup field now down to eight, Joshua Farris sprained his ankle in practice on Thursday morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    Rostelecom Cup field now down to eight, Joshua Farris sprained his ankle in practice on Thursday morning.
    I knew Fernandez for the GPF was a long shot, Cause he needed to win with a great score and have Kovtun 4th or below,
    And Machida 5th or below, But with all these withdrawls of capable skaters it's gone fo sho

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    oh no, i was so looking forward to see him.

vCash
    Daisuke Takahashi withdrew from Grand Prix final for the reason of the bone contusion of his right tibia. He needs to take a rest and medical treatments for two weeks to recover from the injury. Nobunari Oda takes the spot.
    http://skatingjapan.or.jp/image_data/EVENT/2099_2.pdf

noooo
    "You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you'll just Smile."  --by john turner and geoffrey parsons

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast