Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

vCash
    I watched the first episode of Desiree's season and am now checking back in with the finale (I thought). at the "I don't feel like I love you." from this guy.

vCash
    I would so walk out right now if I were Des, and never come back.

vCash
    Was that the longest breakup in Bachelorette/Bachelor history??? It went on and on and on and on...

vCash
    What a fool ... I don't want to leave her ... well then go back and get her, she LOVES you!!!

vCash
    Judging from this thread I feel like this was the wrong season for me to start eatching the show...but I'm addicted (late bloomer?) And I was so sad for Des tonight. Personally, it reminded me way too much of how things went in my most recent guy situation, so I was just so sad.

They totally dragged it out way too long, but ugh. Poor girl. And I also wouldn't blame her if she had just left right then and there.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halffull View Post
    Juan Pablo didn't get much air time at all but seems like a decent guy. I would watch him
    I can't wait for the premiere to see if he spends all night correcting the 25 ladies on the proper way to pronounce his name.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Was that the longest breakup in Bachelorette/Bachelor history???
    No kidding, man. I've seen entire relationships that have been shorter than that break-up.

Luckily, Des dodged a bullet with this one. Not only was Brooks a flake, Des wouldn't have looked good in the Magic Underwear.

vCash
    Better that Des find out before getting further involved, that he didn't share her feelings.

vCash
    I'm thinking Brooks will have a change of heart & return next week to propose to her. There has to be some story line to fill up 2 hours next week.She's crazy if she takes him back but I never could figure out why she kept him around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    I'm thinking Brooks will have a change of heart & return next week to propose to her. There has to be some story line to fill up 2 hours next week.She's crazy if she takes him back but I never could figure out why she kept him around.
    I think its cause Brooks never really went after Des, that she had to do all the pursuing is why she fell for him. The others were all busy fawning over her while Brooks seemed interested but not really.

Kind of reminds me of Jillian's season when she went after Ed, even though he had two girls back home in Chicago and seemed disinterested the whole time.

vCash
    I think he'll be back next week full of "I'm sorry I was an idiot" and she will take him back. Now whether it lasts is another matter. lol

vCash
    Just a reminder that tonight is the three hour finale of Des' search for a fake TV boyfriend.

Just cause I have nothing else to do, I'll be watching. Its too hot outside to be doing anything, even at 7pm! Ah life in NOLA in the summer.

Read online that the new Bachelor will be announced on the "After the Final Rose". Still hoping for new blood but guess it will be Juan Pablo, Zak or the final 2 guy.

vCash
    Suck it 'reality Steve'. I watched hoping he'd be wrong and HE'S WRONG AGAIN!

vCash
    New Bachelor Juan Pablo. He seems to be very popular with the studio audience at least.

vCash
    Brooks ... you lost out on a great girl. Don't see Des/Chris lasting. Oh well, onto Juan Pablo in January ... I need to get a life lol

vCash
    I was over at my friend's house watching so just now getting back online. We had a blast watching, especially when Reality Steve's spoilers proved to be false.

We were glad Brooks didn't come back as that would have been beyond stupid.

And I'm surprised Chris didn't dump her after watching the show the past few weeks; how this move to Seattle will play out is anyone's guess.

Juan Pablo was the best of the bunch so I'm glad he's the next Bachelor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halffull View Post
    Don't see Des/Chris lasting.
    Chris will wake up soon and realize that he's getting sloppy twenty-fifths from an emo Kimberly Williams knock-off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Chris will wake up soon and realize that he's getting sloppy twenty-fifths from an emo Kimberly Williams knock-off.
    Harsh! I actually think Des seems very sweet, even if she's not the absolute brightest bulb on the tree.

As already expressed, I'm excited to see Juan Pablo as The Bachelor. Eye & ear candy!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Haha - so glad Reality Steve was wrong. He also was adamant that Juan Pablo would not be the next bachelor, and he was wrong about that too. I guess he hasn't posted anything? Fleiss finally planted false leaks, eh?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Who was Juan Pablo? Was he the one who was surprised he was eliminated in Spain because, somehow, he thought a Spanish-speaking guy couldn't be eliminated in Spain? Contestants with kids are way boring; it's all they ever talk about.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast