Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I had to cut my grass last night
    This says it all.

vCash
    Cause I didn't want to cut my grass last night I managed to catch all 2 hours.

Random thoughts:

1. Chris, please put down the pen and stop writing poetry. Thanks!
    2. Michael must be a fierce lawyer as he actually made me feel sorry for Ben for like two seconds. Then Ben went all Psycho in the limo and all was well. I have to admit, I laughed my ass off when Ben was drunk ranting. Shades of Wes' limo ride from a few years ago. Love how Ben flat out admitted he was there to try to be the next Bachelor.
    3. Can't wait to see James get busted next week for being there for all the wrong reasons but Drew and company are looking liking whiny babies over all of it. Does this bunch of guys seem more catty than past seasons!?!?
    4. Zak is the only one I'm remotely interested in now. I think he's kinda cool in a quirky sort of way.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I got so bored that I missed Ben's drunk ranting. I kind of zoned out playing Hay Day while the double date was on -I got tired of Michael's aggressiveness. I was actually surprised she sent Ben home.

These guys are bizarre -- did I hear Drew express his dismay that some of the guys were not there for marriage? Really?

I think Zak has a sense of humor.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    So Bryden leaves the apartment, searches the city until he finds Desiree, interrupts the date, takes time from Chris to say to Desiree, "see ya, just wanted a free trip to Germany"! And then the other guys can't simply say, "Chris H., I need to talk to Desiree before the rose ceremony (so she knows James is using this opportunity for career advancement rather than to get to know Desiree)". Nope. They all just stand there like, "gosh, this is just AWFUL!!" Oh well. See ya, Mikey T.!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Bryden was ready to leave the show a week ago but Des convinced him he should stay. He hears others (like James & Ben) talking about their close connection to her & decides he is wasting his & her time. He wants a woman who is devoted to him & realizes the Bachelorette is not the place to find the love of his life. Am I sticking up for him? You bet. I live close to his hometown & admire the fact that he is a veteran unlike the rest of these stay-at-home Romeos.

vCash
    I think the main reason Bryden was ready to leave is that he had a girlfriend back home. Or at least a girl that he was dating right before he left and right after he returned home. He seemed well liked amongst the other guys so hopefully he enjoyed his time on the show and made some new friends.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    My post wasn't really about Bryden.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Another night of grass cutting meant that I only saw the end of last night's episode, from Zak's date on. Who knew that the pack mentality is so fierce when a bunch of guys get together! I actually felt sorry for James for about two seconds last night Oh well, hope he and Mikey enjoy ruling Chicago!

Zak is by far my favorite. Great body with a decent personality.

The previews are a big ole mess especially when you factor in the spoilers that are out there.

vCash
    I can't help but think Drew is gay. Looks like some drama coming up after a very dull show last night.

vCash
    Now I'm in the right thread.

We will have to wait two weeks for the good stuff as Fleiss is going to have the Men Tell All show on July 22nd, a week early and then go for a two part ending on July 29th and August 5th with the final 3. I think we are going to see a mixture of past seasons with people coming and going as Fleiss tweeted early in the season that the ending is all messed up.

Oh, Sean and one f are making a big push for Jef to be the next Bachelor. Reality Steve has talked about in his blog that it won't happen as production hates Jef and they are worried about all the "dating" he has done post break up with Emily with girls barely over 18 getting out in the press.

Zak's edit was pretty good last night so I hope he is the front runner coming out of Des' season. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Can they really sustain this another season? Are ratings OK? If this thread is anything to go by, interest is waning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Can they really sustain this another season? Are ratings OK? If this thread is anything to go by, interest is waning.
    Ratings have been bad but its a cheap show to produce so I don't know if that will matter to ABC or not.

Chris Harrison was making some noise a couple of weeks ago when he was the Greenbriar classic golf tournament about having a PGA golfer as the next Bachelor. He even tweeted a name, Kyle Stanley. I really think that would be a great idea but for a golfer to give up 2+ months of golfing will be a hard sell.

I think the only people that still care about the show are the ladies of NewFORT. I only lurk on there once or twice a week now but they think they have come up with what happens the rest of the way in. I'll put it in spoil tags just in case:

Spoiler

From the Bloc
    vCash
    He's not a big player - just looked him up and he's only won one tour event, and his majors results - when he's been invited or qualified - are fairly dismal. If the filming is in Aug-Oct I could see taking a break from golf as there's not a lot going on then anyway, and he'd be back on the tour for a few months before the important spring/summer tournaments next year. And he's young - 25 - so plenty of career ahead of him if he can keep his tour card.

Not a bad catch though - he makes a couple million a year, and the life of a golfer's wife ain't bad. If she wants to be famous in her own right though, not good - golfer's wives are usually very much in the background, producing a few children and helping out at charity events. Maybe this would finally attract a few women looking for love and settling down to a comfortable life with a family, etc.

vCash
    Just bumping the thread up to say that according to E! online, Juan Pablo has been offered the Bachelor gig:

http://www.eonline.com/news/441996/b...-next-bachelor

Guess that makes sense to go with the hot Latin guy over some of the other guys in the running. Not sure if he's going to take it as leaving his daughter again for 2+ months will be tough. Maybe they can arrange with the mom to bring her on set a couple of times.

vCash
    Juan Pablo now THAT'S a Bachelor I would watch for! I'm just a sucker for accents I guess.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Good heavens, who styles these men for these portraits? Or is a shaved chest paired with a hairy neck and stray brow hairs in fashion nowadays?

/snarkoff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Good heavens, who styles these men for these portraits? Or is a shaved chest paired with a hairy neck and stray brow hairs in fashion nowadays?

/snarkoff
    Yeah the neck beard is going to have to go if Juan Pablo is going to be on my TV again come January.

I watched the "Men Tell All" on Monday night and it was obvious he was being pimped out to be the next Bachelor. Got called up on stage to talk to Chris Harrison and that never happens for someone that goes out before the final 4 with no drama attached to them.

vCash
    Just a reminder that the finale starts tonight in a special two parts (tonight and then next Monday).

Fleiss is calling it "shocking". Chris Harrison has used some power verbs to describe what goes down.

I'm going to spoil tag my thoughts on it all, if anyone cares to read:

Spoiler

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Juan Pablo, aw crap, I would have to watch that. Funny because they didn't give him that much air time. I want them to pick yucky Jef because then I might be able to break my Bach habit.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Juan Pablo didn't get much air time at all but seems like a decent guy. I would watch him

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast