Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Is it just me or this does this show and the Bachelor get worse and more artificial every year.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    No, of course not! For that would mean the show had something respectable about it in the first place!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    The hashtag guy is even more annoying than creepy fantasy suite guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    The hashtag guy is even more annoying than creepy fantasy suite guy.
    Someone who knows hashtag guy in real life posted on TWOP and said he's a nice guy and they never have heard him use "hashtag" in real life. So chalk that up to another producer driven gimmick gone amuck. Why these guys listen to Fleiss is beyond me! I guess it was be hashtag guy or not get cast since there are always extras lurking around.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I figured that the hashtag guy used that expression once on his own. And after that, for everything he said, a producer would ask, "how would you phrase that with a hashtag"? And then the producers used EVERY SINGLE EXAMPLE they asked for. (He should have known better to go along with them...but I'm guessing he wanted more airtime.)

As for him being a really nice guy, doesn't everyone have a group of people who would say that about him/her?

vCash
    This date with Brooks is terrible. But bringing the man tears was a good move!

vCash
    That was one of the worst episodes of this show ever but since my guy Michael G had a staring role in it, I'm happy!

Ben, Ryan Bowers called and he wants his ugly ass black t-shirt back.

Next week looks like it has potential: a guy on a stretcher, some random girlfriend showing up and more Ben hate from Michael and his boys!

vCash
    I had an appt for 8-12 today for the phone company, and they never came. So I was home all day - bored, not getting too involved in anything, thinking the phone company person would be here. Then I watched the Bachelorette tonight, it made my day seem very nice.

vCash
    Why is there always a nutjob named Kasey every season in recent history?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    what's your middle name again?

vCash
    Word online is that Bachelor Pad 4 is suppose to come back next summer. I guess that will give Fleiss a chance to stock up on bachelor/ettes who want to continue their 15 seconds on TV.

Edited to add that ratings were down and at an all time low. Fleiss is really going to have to come up with someone famous to be the Bachelor to save his show as I have said before, there isn't a lead in Desiree's reject 2-3-4 pile.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    This date with Brooks is terrible. But bringing the man tears was a good move!
    I thought it was entertaining. He was so uncomfortable, but he's falling in lurve! LOL!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Dan come back. You are actually kinda cute and dare I say "normal". Oh well, enjoy the reunion circuit.

Brandon, I hope you were just reading Fleiss' script as I'd hate for you be that upset over nothing.

Reality Steve says he is going to have the inside scoop on Brian and Stephanie's big act tomorrow. That should be good.

Next week looks good with the dreaded "lets tattle on the hated one"!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Why do they keep repeating that storyline? It never seems to work on the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and it puts the tattler - who was more than likely encouraged by the producers to do so - in a bad position. Do fans love it when this happens or something? Maybe they need to find a better way to reveal true colours - like on BP or Survivor, when they do a quiz that shows who is thought of in what way.

vCash
    I don't know why Des season is full of retreaded storylines. So far we have seen:

1. Girlfriend at home; bonus this time is that we actually got to meet the girlfriend
    2. Hard life; too many guys to mention all their problems!
    3. One bachelor stealing time with the bachelorette making him hated by everyone. Very similar to Courtney's storyline in the other Ben's season.

Spoiler

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I missed most of the Brian smackdown as the DVR cut out during a storm. Seems like I saw most of it in the previews though.

I am tired of the retread dates too. They always have to dress up in period clothes and put on a play or a movie. And/or the singing or comedy club performance date. And they have to do some kind of team competition athletic event. And the danger date: repelling down a building, dancing on it, bungee jumping, zip lining, mountain climbing. Bo-ring.

Brandon better have been showing his m-acting skills or that was very embarrassing. It has been reported online that he has a criminal record for calling in some sort of bomb threat to a corporation. I will find a link.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/t...past-14891.php
    Last edited by Rob; 06-11-2013 at 06:56 PM.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Reality Steve is up with his recap.

Went through the time line of the Stephanie/Brian dating history. Basically they were together and then they weren't and now they are together again. She is well known within the Bachelor/ette community as she use to date Philly Craig, from Ali's season. And I know he's a big part of the reunion circuit so she would have interacted with lots of people when dating Craig, including the producers. RS doesn't think that Brian was cast with the intention of Stephanie coming on the show but it just sorta fell into their laps and they ran with it.

RS also was giving the Mikes a hard time for being all up in arms about Ben. It is a little much but I sorta like Michael G so the more he's on camera, the better I like it!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    You guys are only noticing storyline retreads THIS season???

vCash
    Is anyone still watching!?

I had to cut my grass last night so only saw from James' Sandy date onward. Was pretty amazed to see New Jersey still suffering but also not surprised at the same time as recovery is very, very, very slow after a natural disaster.

Still think Michael G and Juan Pablo are hot. The others, not so much. Well Drew is pretty but way too young looking.

vCash
    There is so much of the shore that still needs help, but a lot of the boardwalks are rebuilt and the tourists are coming back. I was outside of Toms River this past weekend helping a friend whose house needs to be demolished. She said it was a ghost town, but that every weekend you hear the sound of construction. We may have received $$$, but it's going to be a long battle.

http://www.strongerthanthestorm.com/

PS - not watching this season, but I'm a Jersey Girl!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast