Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Did #annoying get a rose?
    Good question. I bet he did. If not, he needs to hang out with Mariah Carey, she tried so hard to make "hashtag pow" happen on AI. They could console each other or come up with #newplantobeannoying.

vCash
    Yes #annoying got a rose.

At this stage, Des probably has 3 or 4 guys she really wants to get the know and the rest are all filler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Yes #annoying got a rose.

At this stage, Des probably has 3 or 4 guys she really wants to get the know and the rest are all filler.
    Ugh!!! And I agree, a couple guys worth pursuing seriously but the rest might as well go next week.

vCash
    I've been reading some of the post show comments on other sites and its pretty universal agreement that Fleiss has stuck Desiree with the worst bunch of Bachelors ever. Have to agree as there really wasn't anyone that screamed "must get to know this guy better". Oh well, Des has to know the odds that she follows in Trista and Ashley's footsteps are slim to none so she might as well enjoy the free travel and try not to loose her mind.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I only saw a few pretty faces in the bios of the guys. I hope the bods are better!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I only saw a few pretty faces in the bios of the guys. I hope the bods are better!
    I thought Juan Pablo was the only really good looking guy fully clothed. Zak the naked guy has a great body but not the face to match it. The others were either meh or I need to see less clothing to make a decision on their potential!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    From the bios, Juan Pablo was my #1 choice, then Brooks/Drew, then it looked like 2-3 others might be cute, but it was a bad shot or bad hair day. But that is it.

vCash
    I liked Chris, Dan, Drew & Robert. Notice the bachelors were all dark haired except for the one with the crewcut? I imagine that is a preference of Des"s? I tho't that Dr. was creepy as well as the Fantasy Suite kid.

vCash
    The ratings were horrible, less than 6 million. Could be cause of the Memorial day holiday or could be people are finally tired of the retred theme and want someone new from outside the franchise. Fleiss should think about doing a pseudo-celebrity next time around for the Bachelor cause as of right now no one from Des' 2-3-4 group seem Bachelor material, IMHO.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    It is getting a bit dull - how about a sports "celeb" (but not Lochte) or too bad Bachelor didn't get that Plain White Ts guy before Eva Longoria ruined him. Did anyone ever hear how that turned out? Has it finished running online?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I thought one of the dancers from DWTS wanted to do it a few years back - Cheryl? She was cute, and had a following of her own to bring to the show.

I didn't watch it, but from all your comments it sounds like casting really chumped it. Don't they realize that the only reason to watch the Bachelorette is for the hot guys?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I thought one of the dancers from DWTS wanted to do it a few years back - Cheryl? She was cute, and had a following of her own to bring to the show.

I didn't watch it, but from all your comments it sounds like casting really chumped it. Don't they realize that the only reason to watch the Bachelorette is for the hot guys?
    Yes Cheryl Burke has wanted to do it for years and i wouldn't be a bad idea to pull someone from an existing ABC franchise. Too bad Ryan Lochte is such a tool as getting a well known Olympian could work. Or they could always find the next Jesse Palmer and find a washed up NFL'er. I'm looking at you Tim Tebow. JUST KIDDING!

And from all the duds and losers in this cast makes me think that Fleiss and company HATE Desiree. At least when they cast that psycho Bentley in Ashley's season they gave her JP. I don't see a JP in the mix for Desireee. Just a bunch of Mactors--Drew, Brooks, Chris, Brian, are all "part time models". And single dads. Four of the guys have a kid at home--Ben, Juan Paulo, Brad and the dearly departed Dr. Larry. And Baby Mama drama is coming along with the ole here come's the girlfriend!

I personally gave up on Ready for Love once it went to Online only. Have no idea if its finished airing or not.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Ouch, Tim Tebow. Wouldn't it be fun to see all the Christian girls displaying their morals on National TV! But I am sure Tim would be boring. He's got a career in tele-evangelism to protect so he can't go off the farm yet. Too much kissin' would ruin his virgin image. And he probably can't utter the words "Fantasy Suite."

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Wow, how long did you guys model for?? I think there are a LOT of hot guys on this show...and this is even before the swimsuit part of the completion! Here's my fanboy fifteen:

1. Brooks (love the hair!!!)
    2. Drew (the most beautiful gay man in the cast)
    3. Mikey T. (what a cutie!!)
    4. Brandon (but seemed a bit creepy to me)
    5. Ben (dude who used his son to get a rose)
    6. Larry (the doctor looked SO hot when the glasses were off!)
    7. Michael G.
    8. Robert
    9. Jonathan ("my Mom says I’m good-loking")
    10. Chris (some might say plain-looking, but I’d say he has perfect features like a male Cheryl Tiegs)
    11. Dan (same as Chris)
    12. James (in spite of his seemingly wimpy personality)
    13. Juan Pablo (the rare one whose picture is better than how he looked on the show)
    14. Bryden (could use a better haircut, but he’s limited with his military career)
    15. Brian (not perfect looking, but I wouldn’t throw him off the couch)

I also think Nick R. is a good-looking guy (the tailor/magician), Zak W. (the shirtless wonder) is not tough to look at and Will is okay looking (but needs to stop with the excessive amount of high-fiving). Plus I think all of these guys will seem better-looking as they get more comfortable. Those first nights are really tough on people!! I found it so strange to see some of these guys so nervous during the rose ceremony when I was thinking, "surely you must be REALLY popular when you go out to a singles bar"!

One thing that I found interesting from the bio section of the guys at the abc website is that almost all the guys are between 6' and 6' 4" and have big...FEET (size 10.5 to 14). If you're taller than me, you get a bonus point (or two) for attractiveness. (And big feet are sexy, too...)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Jimmy Kimmel's "The Baby Bachelor".
    Episode 1

Episode 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel's "The Baby Bachelor".
    Episode 1

Episode 2
    HILARIOUS.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    The ratings were horrible, less than 6 million. Could be cause of the Memorial day holiday or could be people are finally tired of the retred theme and want someone new from outside the franchise. Fleiss should think about doing a pseudo-celebrity next time around for the Bachelor cause as of right now no one from Des' 2-3-4 group seem Bachelor material, IMHO.
    Details w comparisons to other Bachelorette debuts.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Well, just great. Ready for Love was wrecked things for everybody. Thanks a LOT, Eva Longoria.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I personally gave up on Ready for Love once it went to Online only. Have no idea if its finished airing or not.
    Apparently, Ernesto was supposed to narrow it to his final 2 this past week, but in a surprise move, he sent 2 home and picked former Miss USA and DWTS alum Shandi Finnessey as his F1. How surprising, they could have gone to so many envelope openings together. Alas, there are no online signs that they are still dating (this filmed last August, and the rumor is that they broke up last November). She was tweeting a bunch of sad stuff about not being with someone if you knew it was wrong for you and don't trust half of what a man does and none of what he says. The other 2 narrowed it down to their F2 so they have one more week.
    Last edited by Rob; 05-30-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Creepy Brandon and Dr Larry are ok looking. Brooks is also creeping me out. In fact, there is a lot of creepy in this bunch. Abs guy, fantasy suite guy, magic guy.

Why does the doctor keep putting on and taking off his glasses? Too nervous.

Fantasy suite guy is drunk and creepy?

Hash tag STFU
    Last edited by Rob; 06-03-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast