vCash

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris Jackson hospitalized - not in danger

The poor kid has had to deal with too much. IMO the family would have been better off without the lawsuit (against AEG) and just moving on.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c2

vCash
    But then there wouldn't have been the possibility of making more money off Michael's death. What bloodsuckers they are.

vCash
    I feel for this poor girl, she's a member of a family who thrives on delusion. They never wanted to admit Michael had a problem (and still don't), and just want money, money and more money. I hope she gets the help that she needs.

vCash
    Not necessarily.
    When you consider that the income stream of the estate is potentially in the billions of dollars, Michael's heirs should be receiving most of that, rather than his management.

I also want Paris to get the help that she needs to have a productive, healthy life.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I wonder if those kids can ever have a productive life. I doubt they have been raised in any kind of world that even remotely resembles reality. Of course, they will probably always be mega wealthy and surround themselves only with each other so maybe they will never need to face reality, I don't know. I do know she is going to school (a very select school but still, at least not being home schooled) so maybe she is really confused at the moment. I also know she is hanging out with her birth mother.
    Last edited by BigB08822; 06-05-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    I'm not sure she's out of danger. Poor girl. I, too, hope she gets the help and strength she needs.

vCash
    I just wonder how much of a toll her lifestyle change has had on her? When Michael was alive, those kids lived a very private, secluded life, they now live pretty much the opposite. And of course being stuck in the middle of the dysfunction that is the Jackson family can't help matters.
    Last edited by Whitneyskates; 06-05-2013 at 11:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I wonder if those kids can ever have a productive life. I doubt they have been raised in any kind of world that even remotely resembles reality. Of course, they will probably always be mega wealthy and surround themselves only with each other so maybe they will never need to face reality, I don't know. I do know she is going to school (a very select school but still, at least not being home schooled) so maybe she is really confused at the moment. I also know she is hanging out with her birth mother.
    The wealth she has around her is the reality for her, as it is for many children of extremely wealthy parents. They have no idea of what the majority lives like, but they usually do OK. Unfortunately she does not have parents to guide her. Home schooling is not necessarily a bad thing; I know many people prefer to home school their children- for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    I just wonder how much of a toll her lifestyle change has had on her? When Michael was a live, those kids lived a very private, secluded life, they now live pretty much the opposite. And of course being stuck in the middle of the dysfunction that is the Jackson family can't help matters.
    I think being thrown into the public eye after their father's death has to be the most devastating experience - besides his death itself- for these kids. Many adults can't handle it, so it's hard to imagine these kids doing well with it. Michael was right in keeping them away from the lime light.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I'm not sure she's out of danger. Poor girl. I, too, hope she gets the help and strength she needs.
    I think she is out of 'immediate' danger (after being taken to the hospital), but you are right. She is not really out of danger unless proper steps are taken. I am sure she receives a lot of love from her family, but with all that has transpired, even that may not be enough. She may need some professional help (and her brothers too).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    I think she is out of 'immediate' danger (after being taken to the hospital), but you are right. She is not really out of danger unless proper steps are taken. I am sure she receives a lot of love from her family, but with all that has transpired, even that may not be enough. She may need some professional help (and her brothers too).
    Being deposed about the time leading up to her father's death by AEG lawyers for two days surely couldn't have been a pleasant experience for her. It probably would have been a lot more "loving" for Paris and her brothers if that lawsuit had not been brought by the family.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Being deposed about the time leading up to her father's death by AEG lawyers for two days surely couldn't have been a pleasant experience for her. It probably would have been a lot more "loving" for Paris and her brothers if that lawsuit had not been brought by the family.
    Or if the kids weren't part of the lawsuit.

vCash
    The lawsuit has more impact if it is brought on behalf of the kids. After all, they are minors & have a reasonable expectation that they would be supported by their father. MJ's parents don't have that expectation under the law. I doubt seriously if they were consulted about it.

vCash
    Poor kid. She needs to get out of the spotlight and away from the pressures of that trial, that family name/situation etc. Some of that anonymity that Michael wanted for them would be very useful right now. Hope she gets the help she needs.

vCash
    Piers Morgan did a short story on Paris during his show tonight. Apparently, after numerous tweets, Paris cut her wrist (attempted suicide, as suspected earlier). Even though she survived, this is a very bad thing for her. She needs professional help ASAP. Many teenagers go through rough times even without the spot light and tough situations Paris has faced since her father's death. I wish these kids could just get away from the lawsuit. From my perspective the whole Jackson family- kids included- never recovered from their loss. They cannot get Michael back, so they are using the legal system which allows them to get 'something' in return. I don't believe they are doing this for money; it is for some kind of closure in their minds, but the real closure is going to come from moving on with their lives. This lawsuit is going to do the kids big damage, IMO. They were doing much better couple years ago- going to school, finding new friends and other interests. They need to go back to that point. Of course this is JMO, and it's not like they are reading fsu chatboards.

vCash
    This reminds me of the stories of Barbara Hutton and Christina Onassis. For her own sake, I hope Paris's story has a happier ending.
    Last edited by Buzz; 06-06-2013 at 09:12 AM.

vCash
    I wish Paris well, she would probably be better off now if she went to stay with her biological mom instead of the Jackson family. She lost her father in a very public way and now she is reliving his death in a lawsuit that should never had been allowed to go to court. What possible good could it do for Paris or the her sibling to hear day after day stories of her father's drug addictions and mental distress?? The Jackson family knew about Michael's mental and physical conditions and were quite willing to allow him to go on tour as long as they got a cut of the profit. Now they are trying to make money off of his death at the expense of his children.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    I wish Paris well, she would probably be better off now if she went to stay with her biological mom instead of the Jackson family. She lost her father in a very public way and now she is reliving his death in a lawsuit that should never had been allowed to go to court. What possible good could it do for Paris or the her sibling to hear day after day stories of her father's drug addictions and mental distress?? The Jackson family knew about Michael's mental and physical conditions and were quite willing to allow him to go on tour as long as they got a cut of the profit. Now they are trying to make money off of his death at the expense of his children.
    What makes you think Debbie is not after money? She got paid very handsomely after her divorce. Also I don't see how living with her is going to protect Paris from the public scrutiny she faces as the daughter of one of the most famous celebrities. There is no proof that as a mother she can handle the responsibility of looking after Paris day after day. It's something she has never done, and to take care of a troubled teenager is no easy task.

I also have to disagree about the Jackson family not doing anything. From the stories that came out after MJ's death, they did try to reach him multiple times but he refused to see them. How were they going to make decisions for a 50-year old? It's not like they made those decisions; it was his choice to go on that tour. Had he lived, most probably it would have been a successful tour, and nobody can fault him for agreeing to it. His drug problems needed to be dealt with by his doctors and other advisers, since he was not open to his family at that point.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    there was a blind item recently where someone (paris if it is her) is reuniting w someone to get out of the way of a lecherous relative
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post

I agree that they might be better off with her mother, but, she hasn't been supportive in the past and who knows whats going on in her head.
    I do think she needs to live somewhere else and cut ties with the Jacksons.

Prince seems to be adjusting much better than she is but who knows about Blanket, We don't see enough of him to know.
    My main point is get those kids away from the money grubbing Jacksons ASAP.