Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Was it just me who wondered why Melina didn't stick like glue to the other contestants on the last episode of Whodunit? When they asked to be alone, I'd simply say "no". If they moved, I'd move with them. Whatever info they were to share, I'd be SURE I heard EVERY word. I have NO idea why she walked away from them to go on her own... :confused?o.
    That would have been really smart. I was hoping she would somehow pull it out and make it farther than some of the others. I don't really like any of the three remaining contestants. And I'm very surprised at who they think the murderer is, considering who always seems to come in at the last minute to solve the riddle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Are you going to do this kind of thread for the Fall? I just saw an article about season 2 of Nashville starting on 9/25!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post

Yeah I think it is time to start talking about a fall thread. I have been gorging on trailers on YouTube.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    There is a Fall TV thread already up and running if you want to continue on that and bump it up instead of starting a new one.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021