Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Another new show for Monday at 10pm!!! What is a tv addict to do?! Decisions...decisions!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Monday 7/1/2013:
    American Ninja Warrior NBC 8:00 PM
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Another new show for Monday at 10pm!!! What is a tv addict to do?! Decisions...decisions!
    Luckily "Revolution" is over until fall. Now at 10PM it's between "Mistresses", "Under The Dome" and "Siberia". I'm sticking with "Under The Dome".

I can watch encores of "Teen Wolf" at 11pm and "Warehouse 13" at midnight. I catch "Defiance" at 9PM.

And speaking of "Under The Dome"...again. In Case You Were Wondering: The Rules of 'Under the Dome': http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...e-dome/189650/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I imagine that the book and TV show will still end the same. It would seem like changing the resolution would be telling a totally different story. For that reason, I wouldn't read the book unless you don't mind knowing how it all ends. I wouldn't want to spoil a show based around such a huge mystery.
    Not necessarily. True Blood is not following the books at all either. The whole theme of under the dome is how people react to being isolated and whether the cause is

Spoiler

won't change the tone of the story.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am watching the repeat of Under the Dome and I think the ladies husband (the doctor) was in the plane that crashed. I suspected that on the first viewing but I noticed this time around that when the plane crashed and we see a shot of the severed leg that it looks to belong to a man. I can't be sure but the shoe certainly looks more like something a man would wear. We only heard of the plane belonging to a woman so obviously some man was in there as well (or instead of?) and so far only one man has been mentioned to be missing.

I also found the exchange between psycho boy and his "girlfriend" very interesting after he had her put in the bunker. He told her "i am the only one who understands what going on here." He also mentioned that she would thank him one day. In context it seems like more of his crazy. As if he was the only one who knew she was cheating (even though she wasn't) and he was doing what was best for her in his own crazy way. But what if he was talking about the dome? His dad could well be involved. It would be something if he turned out to be the hero. Of course, I feel like his dad being involved would be too obvious at this point but who knows. I am thinking way too much about this. I am not ready to become so involved in another show like Lost. lol
    Last edited by BigB08822; 07-01-2013 at 03:09 AM.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I am watching the repeat of Under the Dome and I think the ladies husband (the doctor) was in the plane that crashed.
    He was killed (presumably, since he was burying the body) by that guy Barbie. Did we ever learn his real name?

I think I'll be checking out Siberia instead tomorrow.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Broadcast TV ratings for Sunday 6/30/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...s-flat/189777/

Cable TV ratings for Sunday 6/30/2013: True Blood, Ray Donovan, Dexter, Falling Skies, BET Awards.
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...s-more/189924/
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 07-02-2013 at 04:27 PM.

vCash

"2013 Summer TV" - New/Returning Shows

Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post
    He was killed (presumably, since he was burying the body) by that guy Barbie. Did we ever learn his real name?

I think I'll be checking out Siberia instead tomorrow.
    I forgot about that! Duh! Ok, I'll stick to the theory about psycho boy knowing what's going on. However, I still think the leg belonged to a man. I wonder if it might mean something down the line.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "Dexter" and "Ray Donovan" do well for Showtime: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...iewers/189861/

I like Charlotte Rampling's new character and storyline on "Dexter".

Did anyone watch "Ray Donovan"? I didn't watch since it's not really my type of show.

vCash
    I meant to add Showtime before Dexter began but forgot. I guess I will just let it run and then download the series online. Is there anywhere online to watch the show? Does Hulu Plus put them up? I don't mind paying but I don't want to have to pay per episode like when stuff is put on iTunes. I really don't want the entire thing ruined before I see it since this is the final season.

I watched an episode today of the show on Fox called Goodwin Family or something. It was quite enjoyable. The actress from Ugly Betty is on there and I still think she was the best part of that show behind America Ferrara.
    -Brian

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Broadcast TV ratings for Monday 7/01/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...emiere/189970/

Cable ratings for Monday 7/01/2013: Longmire, Defiance, Teen Wolf, The Glades...
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...c-more/189925/
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 07-03-2013 at 02:02 AM.

vCash
    Siberia has an awful premier! I couldn't bring myself to watch it so it watched Defiance instead.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Siberia has an awful premier! I couldn't bring myself to watch it so it watched Defiance instead.
    How do you know it was awful if you didn't watch it?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    How do you know it was awful if you didn't watch it?
    I think Buzz was referring to the ratings being awful, not the show itself.
    -Brian

vCash
    Yeah I was referring to the ratings not the show itself. Sorry for not being more clear PeterG.

vCash
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...ningham-578067

'Under the Dome' Books Mare Winningham
    1:00 PM PDT 7/1/2013 by Lesley Goldberg

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    the 2nd ep of Under the Dome was not as good as the first ep - psycho kid is tedious, and the plucky reporter is already annoying. The body count is awfully high for only episode 2, but I guess that makes sense based on a 13-ep season. My biggest complaint is that I went looking for info on one of the performers and found that the wiki page for the tv show has spoilers for the whole season that's pretty unusual, even for a show based on a book. I didn't read anything more once I realized that notes on each character included what happened to them by the end of the show, but I'm bummed. why bother watching a mystery series if there's no suspense?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I love summer TV! Rizzoli and Isles, Longmeir, King and Maxwell, The Glades, Dexter, Falling Skies, the Killing..thank goodness for DVR
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "Falling Skies" renewed for a 4th season!!!! : http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I love summer TV! Rizzoli and Isles, Longmeir, King and Maxwell, The Glades, Dexter, Falling Skies, the Killing..thank goodness for DVR
    Me too! And Sunday night is killing me - I watch The Killing and Falling Skies "live" and then spend the rest of the week catching up on everything else. Right now I am about the watch the final episode of Inspector Lewis.
    Creating drama!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast