vCash

Accessing The Board From An Iphone

As I am away at the moment, I can only access the board from an iphone. However, when I was providing rep, instead of providing the intended positive rep - it came up negative instead!! Poor recipient! What seems to have happened is that when I was typing out the message, because of the tiny screen, the dot seems to have moved from approve to disapprove. Apart from me being a ****** and not taking enough care, is there anything that can be done to prevent this kind of mistake?

Politiking for Purple
    vCash
    I haven't figured out what can be done to prevent giving negative rep instead of the intended positive rep, but after the fact you can contact a mod to change the negative rep to positive. Not that I have any experience with this mind you - ahem (see my location )

If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    If you've left message with the rep, the person can probably figure out that it was meant to be positive.

I have actually not been able to leave rep at all when accessing the board from an iPhone. But I probably haven't tried it recently, just assumed I wasn't able to based on my last iPhone, which was the very first edition.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnW View Post
    I haven't figured out what can be done to prevent giving negative rep instead of the intended positive rep, but after the fact you can contact a mod to change the negative rep to positive. Not that I have any experience with this mind you - ahem (see my location )

That describes what happened to me perfectly - fumbling fingers!