Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

vCash
    Shankman saved the Nigel and Mary bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    That Mark and Jenna routine was even better this time around.
    I swear I think that's my favorite routine of the season.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    LOL -- Nigel and Mary! Considering that was my other fav Fikshun/Amy routine, it was nice to see it again.

vCash
    Watching all the group number just confirms my original opinion that Jasmine Mason went home far too soon. She shoulda been top 10.

vCash
    fikshun beating out paul isn't my fav moment, but congratulations.

vCash
    I would have rather Aaron won, but I'm thrilled that Amy won!
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    I loved all 4 of them so it was a win-lose situation. I always feel a bit bad though - it is like the silver medal in hockey - even though it's amazing to come in 2nd -it feels like a loss the way it goes down. GREAT SHOW THOUGH and SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED THERE WILL BE A SEASON 11!!!!

vCash
    I thought pretty much all the numbers were danced better tonight I'm so happy both my picks won ... that doesn't happen often for me LOL

vCash
    Nooooo!!!! Just watching back, and my DVR cut out at 9. I didn't get the second half of the show. Soooo bummed 😩

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    got home from a game in time to see Amy/FikShun porter dance, Nigel/Mary (that was actually fun), Amy/Travis, the group # and the results. Am shocked that Aaron did not win but thrilled for Amy. Great season!!! The top 8 were all stupendously fantastic. Glad they'll be back next year!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Happy for Amy & Fikshun. It kinda reminds me of Joshua and Katie from season 3 (or was it 4?). They were paired up at the beginning and ended up winning top boy and girl. I think it's great that they were able to win together.

I really wanted to see Aaron and Jasmine win but I'm not upset that they didn't. All 4 dancers were very likable, talented and amazing this season so no matter who won, I was going to be happy. Besides, coming in 2nd on this show is almost like coming in first. Look at Twitch! He was runner up in his season...

I'm glad the show has been picked up for season 11. When Nigel made that little announcement I thought he was about to say this would be the final season...though now that I think about it that would have put a major damper on the rest of the show.

I was very pleased with the routines they selected. Edge of Glory, they Gypsy routine, the tap trio, the Mark K. routine, the boys' sand routine, the Putting on the Ritz routine, and the Amy/Travis routine were all ones that I'd have chosen to see again. I would have liked to see Aaron and Jasmine dance that first NappyTabs hip hop routine (the one to Alicia Keys). You know I found it odd that they did not dance together once last night. I loved seeing Amy and Fikshun do the bellhop routine...that was where I pretty much knew who was going to win. Well deserved and I'm happy for them.

I really enjoyed the beach routine at the end too.

I'll miss the show but I'm glad it's coming back next year. My Tuesdays have been jam-packed with dance: Dance Moms, Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition and SYTYCD. Dance Moms and SYTYCD had their finales last night so now I'll just have AUDC to watch...oh, and Bad Girls Club of course! But that's not dance, it's just pure trash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    I thought there was something wrong with my DVR. Then I realized there was an interruption. Ugh.
    Gag! CTV trying to force feed me their fall programming! Good time for kitchen and bathroom break. Go away, Ben Mulroney!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victorskid View Post
    Did I miss something - why was Malece alone when they introduced the top 20? Is someone missing? Why?
    Jade wasn't there. Was he badly injured?

ETA, his injury was a torn meniscus that required surgery so I guess he couldn't perform in any capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    Watching all the group number just confirms my original opinion that Jasmine Mason went home far too soon. She shoulda been top 10.
    Same here. And the Makenzie/Paul number made me want Paul in the finale too. And Makenzie too, but I don't know which girl I would eliminate.

So yay for Season 11 - I think we will get to see more of Amy and FikShun as all stars. Paul and Jenna give them new options for ballroom. And Jasmine could be a hip hop girl even if she is too tall for contemporary boys in future seasons. And if we get a tapper, Aaron.

Loved the Jenna/Mark piece again. And Travis/Amy. I liked all the selections.

Pieces I would have liked to have seen as well: FikShun/Amy in the week 1 Sonya piece. Paul/Kathryn. Aaron/Jasmine hip hop. Hayley argentine tango.

Also wanted more Allison and Alex!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    So yay for Season 11 - I think we will get to see more of Amy and FikShun as all stars. Paul and Jenna give them new options for ballroom.
    Yes please!

And Jasmine could be a hip hop girl even if she is too tall for contemporary boys in future seasons. And if we get a tapper, Aaron.
    I think we'll definitely see Jasmine and Aaron as All-Stars down the road

Pieces I would have liked to have seen as well: FikShun/Amy in the week 1 Sonya piece. Paul/Kathryn. Aaron/Jasmine hip hop. Hayley argentine tango.
    hells to the yeah to all of these

Did Jasmine/Twitch do their hip hop routine? If not, I would add that one. Can't wait to see the first part of the show
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Beach Bum
    vCash
    No, Twitch did his hip hop with FikShun and Jasmine did her Blurred Lines jazz with Marko and her hip hop with Comfort. After the Blurred Lines, Cat said "oh where did I put my foam finger and my latex underwear." Then she said something like "ok, my memory is fixed now, its all fine, that's how I will think of that song."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    No, Twitch did his hip hop with FikShun and Jasmine did her Blurred Lines jazz with Marko and her hip hop with Comfort. After the Blurred Lines, Cat said "oh where did I put my foam finger and my latex underwear." Then she said something like "ok, my memory is fixed now, its all fine, that's how I will think of that song."
    I thought the word Cat used was "cleansed." If so, ITA.
    Lady 2: there isn't anything about me on goooogle, I mean, I must take it off if there is.....
    Lady 3: The google is a terrible thing, I mean I don't want anything on there! (Overheard by millyskate on a London train.)

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Yes, that is what she said - cleansed. It was funny.

vCash
    oh, Cat love her!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Glad to have Cat back another Season.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    You know, I haven't seen last week's show and I didn't see the finale last night. I know who won thanks to you guys, and I'm not really looking forward much to watching. I feel bad for not wanting to, but I just don't. All the kids were sweet and I didn't dislike any of them. I hope they all get great jobs and make some money. But I can't think of any of them I'd pay to go see, and I'm not excited about any of their dancing abilities, so......kind of sad, actually. I used to really love this show.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast