Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    So who is in the bottom 6? I can't watch until tomorrow night but curiosity is killing me. It's not a spoiler if it's already been on the TV. (Or is it?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    So who is in the bottom 6? I can't watch until tomorrow night but curiosity is killing me. It's not a spoiler if it's already been on the TV. (Or is it?)
    Nico, Alan, Curtis, MacKenzie, Alexis, Jasmine

vCash
    Love Anna Kendrick as a guest judge! Can she be the guest judge every week???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barbk View Post
    TWOP calls out Tyce for copying Wade's hobo routine with Sara Jesus back in season 3, also to cuts from the Triplets of Bellville. When does it come too close?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0y27XhLGVo
    I dunno. Other than thematically they aren't really that similar. Tyce used a different track and the choreography is completely different, some might say not as good...it doesn't bother me.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    NICO???? I thought his cuteness would keep him safe. And I LOVE Alan! I'm SHOCKED about Jasmine. She and MacKenzie are wonderful dancers. If Alexis did a good job tonight, I hope they don't turn MacKenzie loose. Alexis hasn't been good yet....until tonight evidently from what you all are saying. Keep me posted! I want to know what's happening going into tomorrow night's viewing. I hate surprises.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Love Anna Kendrick as a guest judge! Can she be the guest judge every week???
    I would be happy with a rotation Kendrick, Jessie Tyler Ferguson, and Christina Applegate
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Mackenzie and Paul are my favs, but that was not my fave dance.

ETA: The judges loved it though, so hopefully I'm in the minority.

vCash
    Mackenzie's already been saved, so she's not getting cut tonight.

Jasmine and Aaron's number was beautiful and the judges were very high on the pairing itself in their assessment. I think Alexis is finally going tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lavenderblue View Post
    Mackenzie's already been saved, so she's not getting cut tonight.
    I'm not worried about tonight. I'm thinking she might land in the bottom again next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    Depends who you ask, and if it's been shown in every time zone yet, and too many factors to keep straight, so I always err on the side of caution and try to keep it cryptic until someone else spoils it.

I love Alan and hope he's safe, but his hip hop was SOOOO bad last week that I can't be too mad if he's not. I'd prefer to see Curtis leave this week. Nico will be safe. I completely agree with them saving Mackenzie. She suffers from the same trouble that every other extraordinarily beautiful girl has suffered from on this show. She's not quirky enough and the young girls who power vote have a tough time connecting to her. She's an "other". I find her to be really interesting and such a beautiful dancer though and not undeserving of the praise being heaped upon her by the judges. I'll have to bring out the young power voter in myself and spend a little time on the phone tonight. Hoping Alexis goes tonight, though I'm not really that attached to Jasmine either so whatevs.

vCash
    I'm not worried about tonight. I'm thinking she might land in the bottom again next week.
    Oh, yeah, agreed on that. I was mostly directing that at Holley or anyone else who missed the beginning/was following the thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    Depends who you ask, and if it's been shown in every time zone yet, and too many factors to keep straight, so I always err on the side of caution and try to keep it cryptic until someone else spoils it.
    I usually do the same, but at one point, it looked like Holley and I were the only ones that would be visiting this thread tonight.

vCash
    Amy is really outstanding.

vCash
    Alan had a great performance tonight. If that didn't cement Curtis's bus ticket home I'm not sure what could have. Malyse struggled a little to keep up with him, but she didn't do half bad and those lifts were AMAZING.

ETA: The look on Alan's face at the end of Anna's critique was PRICELESS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    Alan had a great performance tonight. If that didn't cement Curtis's bus ticket home I'm not sure what could have. Malyse struggled a little to keep up with him, but she didn't do half bad and those lifts were AMAZING.

ETA: The look on Alan's face at the end of Anna's critique was PRICELESS.
    I thought Malece was more than struggling. It's like she didn't know how to hold her body at all. It was weird.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I thought Malece was more than struggling. It's like she didn't know how to hold her body at all. It was weird.
    malece was like a tango short dance by a sibling team in pre juvenile. alan did a great job considering how she was the antithesis of latin.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I think Malese is just lacking the core strength needed to do something requiring that much control. She was definitely being STRONGLY led, but she was brave and I give her some credit for it.

Earlier I was thinking how lucky Hayley was for getting to dance her Tango with a REAL tango dancer because the male partner makes such a huge difference in the overall quality of the dance in ballroom, but comparing Hayley's result to Malece you can really see who the stronger of the two dancers are (as if there was any doubt, but I'm just saying.) Even with a strong partner Malece struggled whereas Hayley just NAILED it.

vCash
    Taking a break from the power dialing to say I agreed with the result and I totally love Anna Kendrick as a judge. She needs to come back over and over again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    malece was like a tango short dance by a sibling team in pre juvenile. alan did a great job considering how she was the antithesis of latin.
    She's lucky Alan is as tall as he is so he could power her through the lifts because I found her to be totally inept. Again, she showed she cannot fathom dance styles. Seriously, she is the one who should be going home next week. I beg the tweens out there to turn off their phones and let destiny take its course.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    She's lucky Alan is as tall as he is so he could power her through the lifts because I found her to be totally inept. Again, she showed she cannot fathom dance styles. Seriously, she is the one who should be going home next week. I beg the tweens out there to turn off their phones and let destiny take its course.
    you need a justin bieber pay per view on tues 8 pm est
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast