Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I notice that Joubert stole Yagudin's music again, this time for the show in Kazakhstan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZeI...HzqWj9Nw#t=13s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...FPl-Fyyw#t=32s

vCash
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    It was a great show last night with many beautiful performances and live music performed by Kazakh artists. The skaters, artists and crew then took a plane to Astana after the show.

vCash
    Here are some photos from yesterday's show: http://sports.kz/fotogallery/id/4116#foto
    It really must have been a great night, Denis Ten tweeted and thanked the audience for 17 minutes of standing ovation

Hopefully there will be more videos soon :-)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggs View Post
    It really must have been a great night, Denis Ten tweeted and thanked the audience for 17 minutes of standing ovation
    Did someone take time that it was exactly 17 minutes?
    Thanks for all the updates everybody!

vCash
    Brian Joubert and "Mezzo" in "Denis Ten and friends", Almaty, 24.05.13
    http://youtu.be/uIDTdOWwzig

vCash
    from twitter: @ Tenis_Den still under the impression of the show Dennis! Before the eyes of music, lights, lasers, all great! Carolina - The Princess and grace! Delight!

vCash
    Joubert has been completely charmed by Yagudin. What did the guy do to him?

vCash
    The show in Astana was also great. I was told there were 9,000 people. The speed skating oval is not the best venue with the spectators being rather far away from the ice but they did have extra tribunes and VIP-tables closer to the ice, too. At the end, a lot of fans came down and I think they almost would have ovrrun the ice if the security hadn't stopped them. Denis Ten and Kazakhstan have been a great host for the show and all skaters really enjoyed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    I notice that Joubert stole Yagudin's music again, this time for the show in Kazakhstan.
    I doubt he had that many options to pick from (if at all), considering this was live music.

Quote Originally Posted by Eislauffan View Post
    The show in Astana was also great. I was told there were 9,000 people. The speed skating oval is not the best venue with the spectators being rather far away from the ice but they did have extra tribunes and VIP-tables closer to the ice, too. At the end, a lot of fans came down and I think they almost would have ovrrun the ice if the security hadn't stopped them. Denis Ten and Kazakhstan have been a great host for the show and all skaters really enjoyed it.
    Both shows look fantastic and I hope Denis Ten's success will be good for skating in Kazakhstan. Will either show be shown on TV? I'd love to see better quality videos.

vCash
    Congrats to Denis for a wonderful show and a great cast line-up. I am sure his success will raise the interest of figure skating in Kazakhstan. Maybe, some day, they may have a female version of Ten winning Worlds too. Way to go for the smaller countries.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash

vCash
    Thank you for the links!

vCash
    Two new clips:

Carolina Kostner - Imagine (only first half): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIWvK...&feature=share
    Stéphane Lambiel - Run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3M8FTdxwA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eislauffan View Post
    thank you so much for the reports

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by npavel View Post
    thank you so much for the reports
    Hopefully I'll find time to write up a more detailed report for our website and also publish photos soon. Today I was busy sightseeing. For now there is a little video interview with Tomas Verner on www.figureskating-online.com and there will be another one with Stéphane Lambiel soon. http://www.figureskating-online.com/tomas-verner.html

vCash
    ^ Thank you Eislauffan! Can't wait to read more reports, glad you had such a great time!

I am very happy for Denis - the two shows seem to have been a full success and it's nice to see him get this much support in his homecountry. Also, all the skaters seemed to really enjoy their stay in Kazakhstan :-)

vCash
    great article and on the bottom there is a .rar with beautiful pictures in high resolution to download (click on исходном размере)
    http://alau.info/rus/novosti/main_news/?cid=0&rid=278
    translated automatically with Quick Translator

PRESS RELEASE PHOTO and VIDEO

May 25 at the Ice Palace "Alau" (Astana) took place on Ice show, "Denis Ten and friends." The initiator of the show became the stars of figure skating silver medalist at the World Denis Ten. Go out on the ice world stars: Stephane Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Irina Slutskaya, Carolina Kostner.

Opened the show People's Artist of the USSR and Kazakhstan Alibek Dnishev. Kazakh pop submitted Serkebayeva Jamila, a group of "Ringo", Marjane Arapbaeva, Bauirzhan Isaev, Sundet Baigozhina, Meir Bayneshev. In the leading roles were Nurlan ABDULLIN Sadvakasova and Madina. As co-host were invited Serik Sapiev and Anna Alyabeva.

Directed by show - Ari Zakarian, producer Yevgeny Plushenko and Irina Slutskaya, the organizer of the ice show "Kings on Ice" and "Extreme Ice". Music producer of the project - Kazakh composer Renat Gysin.

Invite figure skating stars at home - a long-standing dream of Dennis. The project concept is simple: Denis Ten invite friends to show the stars Kazakhstan, and Kazakhstan - the stars. Triumphant performance at the World Cup has made this dream a reality. None of the above domestic skaters did not achieve this success. Kazakhstani people deserve to be able to see right now the country's best figure skater in the glow of international stars.

- I myself have repeatedly acted in various shows, and I always wanted to Kazakhstan were able to see the skaters, who previously only seen on TV. And I had a goal: to show my friends the beauty of our country. More than once I told them about how dynamically developing Kazakhstan. Now they can see it for themselves - says Denis Ten.

Audience saw the classic program skaters and rooms designed specifically for the project with the participation of Kazakh pop stars.

- Stephane Lambiel over many years is the main face of the biggest ice show in Europe «Art tonight». Carolina Kostner performs in his own show, "Opera on Ice." This is probably one of the most expensive projects in Italy. Caroline is rarely involved in foreign show, and that she agreed to come to us in Kazakhstan - it is a great honor. Irina Slutskaya does not need it, we all know it. Sergey Yakimenko of Ukraine will demonstrate a very dangerous stunt: jumping skating through the car. For his performance Sergey entered the Guinness World Records. We will also feature world champions in ice acrobatics Bessedin Vladimir and Sergei Polishchuk. They are in demand in many of the world's ice shows - presents his friends Denis.

Photos from the show can be viewed on our homepage of Facebook, download the original photo in the original size, as well as see video report.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by npavel View Post
    great article and on the bottom there is a .rar with beautiful pictures in high resolution to download (click on исходном размере)
    http://alau.info/rus/novosti/main_news/?cid=0&rid=278
    translated automatically with Quick Translator

PRESS RELEASE PHOTO and VIDEO

May 25 at the Ice Palace "Alau" (Astana) took place on Ice show, "Denis Ten and friends." The initiator of the show became the stars of figure skating silver medalist at the World Denis Ten. Go out on the ice world stars: Stephane Lambiel, Brian Joubert, Irina Slutskaya, Carolina Kostner.

Opened the show People's Artist of the USSR and Kazakhstan Alibek Dnishev. Kazakh pop submitted Serkebayeva Jamila, a group of "Ringo", Marjane Arapbaeva, Bauirzhan Isaev, Sundet Baigozhina, Meir Bayneshev. In the leading roles were Nurlan ABDULLIN Sadvakasova and Madina. As co-host were invited Serik Sapiev and Anna Alyabeva.

Directed by show - Ari Zakarian, producer Yevgeny Plushenko and Irina Slutskaya, the organizer of the ice show "Kings on Ice" and "Extreme Ice". Music producer of the project - Kazakh composer Renat Gysin.

Invite figure skating stars at home - a long-standing dream of Dennis. The project concept is simple: Denis Ten invite friends to show the stars Kazakhstan, and Kazakhstan - the stars. Triumphant performance at the World Cup has made this dream a reality. None of the above domestic skaters did not achieve this success. Kazakhstani people deserve to be able to see right now the country's best figure skater in the glow of international stars.

- I myself have repeatedly acted in various shows, and I always wanted to Kazakhstan were able to see the skaters, who previously only seen on TV. And I had a goal: to show my friends the beauty of our country. More than once I told them about how dynamically developing Kazakhstan. Now they can see it for themselves - says Denis Ten.

Audience saw the classic program skaters and rooms designed specifically for the project with the participation of Kazakh pop stars.

- Stephane Lambiel over many years is the main face of the biggest ice show in Europe «Art tonight». Carolina Kostner performs in his own show, "Opera on Ice." This is probably one of the most expensive projects in Italy. Caroline is rarely involved in foreign show, and that she agreed to come to us in Kazakhstan - it is a great honor. Irina Slutskaya does not need it, we all know it. Sergey Yakimenko of Ukraine will demonstrate a very dangerous stunt: jumping skating through the car. For his performance Sergey entered the Guinness World Records. We will also feature world champions in ice acrobatics Bessedin Vladimir and Sergei Polishchuk. They are in demand in many of the world's ice shows - presents his friends Denis.

Photos from the show can be viewed on our homepage of Facebook, download the original photo in the original size, as well as see video report.
    Funny how author calls "Art on Ice" "Art tonight" lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast