Thread: Board Hiccups?

vCash

Board Hiccups?

I know over the last couple of days posters have had duplicate posts and other strange things happening. I experienced it tonight. Some threads, totally lost my posts, other places duplicate posts and in another case, the thread is not updated with the last post showing.

Any one else experience these - do I need to do something to my browser or log out and clear cookies?

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Since I don't post much, I don't have those issues but I am having the unupdated last post issue. I just went into a thread where I know there is a post from today but the last post was from yesterday. I'm on an iPad. This also happened to me last week but I thought it was me. Also, the board clock, at least for me, is 9 minutes fast. Just thought I would toss that out there, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Since I don't post much, I don't have those issues but I am having the unupdated last post issue. I just went into a thread where I know there is a post from today but the last post was from yesterday. I'm on an iPad. This also happened to me last week but I thought it was me. Also, the board clock, at least for me, is 9 minutes fast. Just thought I would toss that out there, too.
    I'm having the same issue with missing posts. Also, when I go the the "last post", it's taking me to the top of the last page. It's not going to the most recent post.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    I'm having the same issue with missing posts. Also, when I go the the "last post", it's taking me to the top of the last page. It's not going to the most recent post.
    That's happening with me, too.

Not summer :(
    vCash
    I think the board is celebrating with our illustrious webmistress...
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    I think the board is celebrating with our illustrious webmistress...
    PML - Let's keep an eye on this, may just be temporary but post any issues here.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    I know over the last couple of days posters have had duplicate posts and other strange things happening. I experienced it tonight. Some threads, totally lost my posts, other places duplicate posts and in another case, the thread is not updated with the last post showing.

Any one else experience these - do I need to do something to my browser or log out and clear cookies?
    I have experienced all of these issues over the last several days.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    I had experienced one double post the other day. It happened when I hit the "Post Quick Reply" button. I waited for it to post and then received a weird pop-up that read "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" I didn't know whether to click on "Yes" or click on "Cancel". I clicked on "Cancel". The pop up appeared again a few seconds later. I clicked on "yes" that time, and then I discovered I had a double post. It hasn't happened anymore, however.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Can board members still do searches? Every time I've tried to do a search, I get an error message.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ross_hy View Post
    Can board members still do searches? Every time I've tried to do a search, I get an error message.
    Ditto.

vCash
    I've had the "leave this page or cancel" thing when trying to post again.