Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    From Amazon, To be released October 29
    After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse

Synopsis:
    Though I doubt it, there's still some hope...
    Got it. Read it. Takes less than an hour to go through it because it's very brief.

I am not even going to put in spoiler tags and post anything. I'll just say, it's pretty much as expected. I will say things go very well for Eric.

vCash
    Bumping this up. So with Alcide no longer in contention in the Sookie sweepstakes, is it anymore obvious the end game is Sookie/Bill?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehudi View Post
    Bumping this up. So with Alcide no longer in contention in the Sookie sweepstakes, is it anymore obvious the end game is Sookie/Bill?
    I definitely felt they were setting that up. Him being a "new vampire" and all that crap and her reading the diary which basically could have been her own words. Alcide even knew it but he didn't have to suffer with the thought long since he was dead by the end of the episode. I just don't like Bill anymore and so I can't be excited about them ending up together. My preferred ending would be her saying "f*ck all of this" and packing her shit and riding off into the sunset to some place else.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehudi View Post
    I don't really mind Sookie and Bill ending up together, but I do mind them killing off everyone else to get there.

vCash
    It's absolutely Sookie/Bill. Alan Ball has said that from the beginning. Bill is still a horrible ass who has used and abused the horrible Sookie from day 1. I used to want Sookie and Eric together, but Eric deserves so much better than her.

I'm so happy Alcide is gone. I never liked the character, and when I met Joe at Comic Con (the whole 15 seconds I was in front of him in the autograph line) he came across as a bit of a douche. Good riddance!

And can I just say, ASkars speaking French is pretty damn hot. I think the show has made Alex speak every language he knows (English, Swedish, French, German). I also have to say that I love how Eric's hair matches his moods. When he's fierce it's slicked back. When he's sad or vulnerable, it's floppy. And I really hope Alex asks for the most ridiculous wigs possible.

Loving Adilyn (though her crush on her possible future stepbrother is a bit icky). Love Willa. And absolutely adore the Reverend. I'm bored with James. Love that Jane Bodehouse actually has something to do that's not drunkenness. And also love that we got to see Maxine's end (and mentions of Hoyt!!)

vCash
    That this thread began last year and includes the final book in the Sookie Stackhouse series and seasons six and seven of True Blood and is still only at page five, shows very few people care.

The scenes between Sookie and Eric in the latest episode had incredible electricity. And who didn't love smart nerd Ginger? Is there any way Sookie can unglamour her?

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I'm enjoying the season so far. They just better not kill off Jessica....or her hunky boyfriend James.

I still read her blog every week: http://www.babyvamp-jessica.com/

vCash
    If I'm not forgetting something, this may be the first episode that could be rated PG-13 instead of R and that I could have watched with my middle school niece and nephew.

vCash
    Bumping this thread up. I am finding this season completely morose. Does anyone else feel totally depressed after watching an episode?

I know the series has completely departed from the books, but damn, everyone didn't die in the books. This seems crazy. I am almost starting to dread each new episode.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345