Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Trailer for NBC's Believe. Sounds a lot like Touch but I will give it a try.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhS6ox...eature=related

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I watched a number of youtube previews and nothing stood out in particular to me. I'm hopeful for the 10-episode "Dracula" starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers. It doesn't debut until October 25th, though. There are about 20-odd shows that I'm going to watch at least one episode for, so hopefully I'll get a few favourites out of some of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Kudos to our hospital's "NinjaDoc" Noah Kaufman, who has made it on to level 2 of the "American Ninja Warrior" reality show! (OK, I have no idea exactly how impressive stage 1, 2 etc are, but he's one of few to make it past stage one so far, so rock on NinjaDoc!)
    He's the one who helped his fellow competitor with his shoulder injury, right? And the guy said, "I think I'm in love with you right now" after NinjaDoc put his shoulder back in?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Trailer for NBC's Believe. Sounds a lot like Touch but I will give it a try.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhS6ox...eature=related
    That's not enough on the schedule. I found the trailer to be very vague. Two minutes on and I still don't really know what the show is about... But it's J.J. Abrams, so when (if?) this show makes the air, I'll watch at least a few episodes.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Kudos to our hospital's "NinjaDoc" Noah Kaufman, who has made it on to level 2 of the "American Ninja Warrior" reality show! (OK, I have no idea exactly how impressive stage 1, 2 etc are, but he's one of few to make it past stage one so far, so rock on NinjaDoc!)
    He works at your hospital?! That's so cool! He's been one of my favorite competitors and I was thrilled he made it past Stage 1. I'll be rooting for him hard this coming week!

And American Ninja Warrior needs to be on every summer because it is SO enjoyable to watch and you don't miss much if you have to miss a week somewhere. It's perfect summer TV!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I've been watching Scandal season 2. I'm about halfway through and holy crap is this series amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post
    I've been watching Scandal season 2. I'm about halfway through and holy crap is this series amazing.
    My niece works on the crew for Scandal. She will be pleased you like it. She loves working there.

vCash
    It's made for binge watching! I can't wait until it comes back.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I'm still waiting for my library to get in season 2. They're usually pretty fast with new titles in both movies and TV, but perhaps because of end-of-summer / the long weekend they're a bit behind. I was really hoping to re-watch all of season 2 before season 3 starts in October.

(And yes, "holy crap" is indeed the correct phrase!)

vCash
    Promo for The Voice
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Being watching Orang is the New Black and HOLY SH!T$ that ending!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Me too! I am absolutely addicted and Olivia Pope is my hero. I have about 4 episodes left and I am kind of depressed but the good news is the premiere is Oct 3rd so it wont be a long wait.

Artemis, any chance you have Netflix streaming? Season 2 is on there, at least in the U.S.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Hemlock Grove has been renewed for a second season. Netflix isn't saying much except that we can expect the series to be a long running one if season two is as successful as the first.

http://breathecast.christianpost.com...premiere-9949/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Artemis, any chance you have Netflix streaming? Season 2 is on there, at least in the U.S.
    No, I don't have Netflix, and even if I did I wouldn't be able to watch it: Neflix Canada sucks, they're at least 2 years behind on offering "new" shows. (Probably some kind of licensing agreement with the Canadian networks that carry the US shows. Which I guess makes sense. Kind of.)

I've sent a "hey, why don't you buy this" note to my library, so I'm hoping I'll still be able to get it in time. There are other ways to, *ahem* acquire TV shows of course but I usually don't go that route unless there are no other options.

ETA: They (my library) haven't ordered season 2 of Homeland yet either, but they did just get season 3 of Luther, so that makes me happy.
    Last edited by Artemis@BC; 09-12-2013 at 04:38 PM.

vCash
    Sleepy Hallow will start airing from this Monday at 9 pm and I am so looking forward to it!
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hFg9qS_u3w

vCash
    I just finished the 2nd season of Scandal. Holy hell at that ending!! This show always finds a way to shock me even when I think to myself "wow, that should have been obvious."
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    When is Homeland starting and I'm curious about Scandal if someone wouldn't mind filling me in.

vCash
    What do you want to be filled in on?
    -Brian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamawake2 View Post
    When is Homeland starting and I'm curious about Scandal if someone wouldn't mind filling me in.
    Homeland is Sept 29. Scandal is Oct 3. Full list of premier dates here.

Is there something else you need to be "filled in" on for Scandal? Coz I would really recommend trying to watch from the beginning on this one. If you really want to try to jump in beginning with the new season (season 3), I'd recommend reading the episode synopses at a site like Television without Pity.

vCash
    Thanks Artemis!!

vCash
    Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown starts tonight 9 pm and I'm looking forward to it.

vCash
    I'm not familiar with the show and my first thought when I saw the title was that it referred to "pieces parts" in the old Wendy's commercial . Meaning "you don't want to know what's in it"
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast