Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sherlock 3 wll be on? YES! Love that show and can hardly wait to see how he did it... you know what i mean.

I'm a fan of the Mentalist and finally we'll be finding out who Red John is in the next few weeks.

Missed Dracula.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Me three! I absolutely loved it. So sweet, and still consistent with the geekyness.

I know some people have said that BBT has gone downhill and isn't as fresh or funny as it used to be. I disagree completely. First of all, no show can possibly stay "fresh" for long. But what BBT has done is allowed its characters to really grow, and they've found new, deeper layers of funny mixed with all kinds of other emotions. I don't think the well is bottomless, but for now at least they're still tops in my book.
    I couldn't agree more but I haveto spread some reps to give it back to you. Personally BBT has gotten a lot better this season. It is like they are really evolving with the characters, plots, everything!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    "Dads" gets a full season pick up by FOX: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...season/211453/
    Happy to hear this - the ratings have been bad, but I think it's a good premise with fun characters (for the most part, not big on the wife character as she is far too cliched in the tired and dated ball-and-chain model), and a really good cast, especially the two lead guys and their fathers. Speculation is that Fox is taking the whole season because they don't have much to replace it, plus the Seth MacFarlane factor.

Hopefully this gives it a chance to get going - it's already miles ahead of Seinfeld's first season in terms of character development, and look where that went when it had the chance

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV ratings for Tuesday October 29/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...steady/212395/

vCash
    Cleolinda's first Dracula recap is up!

"So Van Helsing shanks the greedy gold-taker (I'm sure he went looking for the most expendable doof possible) and cuts his throat all drippy right over the tomb because THE BLOOD IS THE LIFE, etc. (He says this out loud.) I don't know why this seemed like a perfectly cromulent course of action at the time or how I was explaining it to myself, but it did. Like, oh, I guess Van Helsing just wants to bring Dracula back to life so he can kill him extra dead because it's just not sporting otherwise? I don't know, I was drinking."

Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    LOVED Grimm last night and I also loved the new take charge Juliette!
    I missed it last Friday, will try to catch up tonight or tomorrow
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV ratings for Wednesday October 30/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...n-flat/212562/

vCash
    Still love Arrow but the island sequence takes too much of the show's hour and Laurel is still annoying and not improving. The show always have her dressed to the nines even in a cemetery. Would it hurt to have her dressed appropriately for the situation? Anyway that is just my little pet peeve. On the plus I am loving the Canary storyline.

vCash
    My Roger's Nextbox was out of service for some four days and only came back yesterday, but never worry my bill just came on time today!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    Sherlock 3 wll be on? YES!
    Yes indeed! I knew they were going to shoot another season though, Sherlock couldn't just let everyone think he was dead, now could him?

Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    I'm a fan of the Mentalist and finally we'll be finding out who Red John is in the next few weeks.
    One could figure it out, since the Red John topic is coming up really frequently lately, but nice to know.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV ratings for Thursday October 30/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...rld-up/212846/

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I watched the premiere of "The Returned" on the Sundance Channel last night. The French version with sub-titles. I believe an American version is in the works.

People who had died years earlier....return. It was interesting. Looking forward to next weeks episode. It runs for 8 episodes.

Article on the new series: http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...rent-1.6345348
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 11-01-2013 at 03:56 PM.

vCash
    Just jumping in here to say that I think Robin Williams new show "The Crazy Ones" is just terrific. Placing Robin's character as the head of an ad agency allows him room to improvise and be creative, but they rein him in enough that he doesn't go over the top like he does sometimes. Sarah Michelle Gellar plays his daughter and partner and essentially plays the straight person, but with a vulnerable side. Interesting thing is that they are using real world clients to pitch to, like McDonald's and Charmin, which ads a bit of authenticity to the show. BTW, it does have a bit of a racy side, so you are warned...

Easily my favorite show off the new season.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV ratings for Friday November 01/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...s-flat/213047/

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "The Client List" canceled by Lifetime after 2 seasons: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...easons/213011/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHenry14 View Post
    Just jumping in here to say that I think Robin Williams new show "The Crazy Ones" is just terrific. Placing Robin's character as the head of an ad agency allows him room to improvise and be creative, but they rein him in enough that he doesn't go over the top like he does sometimes. Sarah Michelle Gellar plays his daughter and partner and essentially plays the straight person, but with a vulnerable side. Interesting thing is that they are using real world clients to pitch to, like McDonald's and Charmin, which ads a bit of authenticity to the show. BTW, it does have a bit of a racy side, so you are warned...

Easily my favorite show off the new season.
    ITA!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I watched the premiere of "The Returned" on the Sundance Channel last night. The French version with sub-titles. I believe an American version is in the works.

People who had died years earlier....return. It was interesting. Looking forward to next weeks episode. It runs for 8 episodes.

Article on the new series: http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...rent-1.6345348
    This sounds really really familiar. Wasn't this something that The 4400 did? Weren't all of the returning people missing/dead and some from many years before?

I guess in The 4400 ALL of the people were just thought to be dead. In The Returned, were they truly dead? As in, their body was buried? Or is another case of they all were missing so assumed dead?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    This sounds really really familiar. Wasn't this something that The 4400 did? Weren't all of the returning people missing/dead and some from many years before?

I guess in The 4400 ALL of the people were just thought to be dead. In The Returned, were they truly dead? As in, their body was buried? Or is another case of they all were missing so assumed dead?
    On "The 4400", they disappeared and came back(in a comet). So far, in "The Returned" they were dead because of a bus accident. The one guy was looking at his headstone in the cemetery, so i believe they were buried. I'm not sure if their original bodies are still in the graves though.

ABC has a new series starting soon called "Resurrection" which looks familiar to the plot of "The Returned".

vCash
    ABC sitcoms news...

"Back in the Game" not getting any additional order of episodes beyond its original 13.

"Trophy Wife" and "The Goldbergs" getting full season of 22 episodes.

"Super Fun Night" with 4 additional episodes ordered (might be truncated full season considering that "Suburgatory" and "The Neighbours" are coming back to the schedule at some point in the year).

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV ratings for Sunday November 03/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...n-high/213267/

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast