Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Unfortunately, I can't see any of Dads, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Goldbergs and Trophy Wife getting a second season (a couple I don't see even getting a full season order) .

vCash
    Bring back Happy Endings!

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    The Goldbergs had a decent start for me, but I fear too much is hanging on the very talented Wendi McLendon-Covey while the rest of the cast, especially the kids, is weak.
    I tuned in just because I love Patton Oswalt -- so I was disappointed right at the beginning to find out he was only the narrator. And I don't find "80s nostalgia" entertaining for more than about 3 minutes at a time. So I didn't even finish this one. Buh-bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    I really, really liked Agents of SHIELD. They have the advantage of not needing to be plausible, and so were just able to have fun.
    And what will be the big secret that Coulson doesn't know about himself? That he really did die and he's a cyborg now?
    Could be - the MCU term is "LMD" Life Model Decoy

I had a good time. I tried very hard to stay away from all of the hype. If you don't, I think you are doomed to disappointment. (Not specifically SHIELD - everything)

And, anything that puts Ron Glass back on my TV is AWESOME!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by znachki View Post

And, anything that puts Ron Glass back on my TV is AWESOME!
    I miss "Firefly"!!!! I remember being really annoyed when it was canceled. Ron Glass!!!

"Firefly" and "Heroes" are 2 series I'd like to see brought back. Even as spin-offs.

"The Walking Dead" is getting a spin-off. It's slated for the beginning of 2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I miss "Firefly"!!!! I remember being really annoyed when it was canceled. Ron Glass!!!

"Firefly" and "Heroes" are 2 series I'd like to see brought back. Even as spin-offs.
    Dark Horse Comic is planning a continuation series that starts post Serenity: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=48004 perhaps we'll get some flashbacks...

vCash
    Speaking of spin offs; a Batman tv spin off series is in the works.
    http://www.torontosun.com/2013/09/25...s-headed-to-tv

vCash
    So apparently everyone in Nashville is still a nymphomaniac . . .
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    It really has been a long time since I've seen an episode of Nashville. I completely and utterly did not remember who drove that vehicle. I just assumed Deacon was driving until his lawyer stated otherwise. Oh well.

The one storyline that has real potential--Tandy figuring out who killed her mother. Get your daddy, Tandy!!!

ETA: I can't believe I forgot to mention this. The biggest bummer of the night--Juliet's assistant is gone!!! Nooooo!!!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    WOW! The ratings for Agents of SHIELD are
    Those were pretty good but I was stoked to see that Chicago Fire actually beat POI in the demo last night! Holy crap. I'm thrilled for CF to do so well but I definitely didn't see that one coming!

Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Bring back Happy Endings!
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the Revolution premiere because I have something on Wednesdays at 8 PM now but I plan to catch it online this weekend. Nashville came back tonight and I loved every minute of it. I think there's a thread for that show though so I'll keep my gushing comments about it for over there.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I haven't watched Revolution since midway last season so I had no idea what was going on but did this show jump the shark when what's his name was resurrected from the dead or has it been ridiculous for a long time?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Anyone else watch Criminal Minds season premier last night!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Anyone else watch Criminal Minds season premier last night!
    I have yet to watch, you're teasing me!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I also enjoyed The Blacklist. Which surprised me because the previews made me think, "yuck" (a show focussing on a criminal as the lead/anti-hero...not for me). But for some reason after The Voice, I thought, "just watch a few minutes and once it turns you off...turn it off". And I ended up making it to the end of the show and really liked it. The female lead is perfect (as is Spader) and her goodness balances out his wretchedness. But I kept expecting the scene where Spader is alone with her and duh-duh-DUH!!!!

Spoiler

(I spoiled that just in case I'm right and you don't want to know what I'm predicting.)
    I think that's so obvious, it won't be true. Who didn't think so 5 minutes in. If it is, that's a major eyeroll.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Summer shows getting renewed:

ABC renews "Mistresses" for a second season: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...season/204966/

FX renews "The Bridge" for a second season: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...season/204658/

Canceled:

A&E cancels "Hoarders" after 6 seasons: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

Lifetime cancels "Army Wives" after 7 seasons: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...easons/204692/
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 09-26-2013 at 03:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    A&E cancels "Hoarders" after 6 seasons: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
    I think if they'd kept it long than that they would have been accused of hoarding hoarders.

vCash
    Anyone else watch The Michael J. Fox show? There'd been so much buzz I went in thinking it would be fab ... but it fell flat for me. Fox has bags of charm, enough to sustain the show on his own, and there was some not bad stuff from the supporting characters, but it just seemed to be trying too hard for me. I know a lot of the details are based on Fox's own experiences with Parkinsons, but while that might make for a good book it doesn't necessarily translate well to entertaining TV. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't the home-run I was expecting.

vCash
    LOL, Mistresses is back? I will watch next summer but I basically hated everything about what I thought was the series finale.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV ratings for Wednesday September 25/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-start/205021/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    I think if they'd kept it long than that they would have been accused of hoarding hoarders.
    Didn't staff on the show get very sick from Hoarder houses?

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast