Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    Watching the first episode of Recyify and like it. However I am not certain what is the point of the series. Does it lead up to whether or not Daniel did the crime he was accused off?
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Ok so I have watched the first four episodes of Rectify on Netflix and realized the point of the show is not necessarily if he did it or not but how he deals with being part of the wider world again. And how the community deals with him. Loving this show so far and believe it has been renewed for a second 10 episode season.

vCash
    Twitter:

Michael Rusch ‏@weeddude 1m
    Seth Meyers will be the next host of NBC’s “Late Night,” the network announced Sunday http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/bu...ate-night.html

INTJ
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I am liking Bones a lot, but hated the season finale.
    Me too. Could they make Pelante any more of a caricature? Ugh, ugh, ugh.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." -- Samuel Beckett

vCash
    I'm not sad that The New Normal was canceled; the show was rife with forced repartee and NeNe Leakes got on my nerves with her non-acting self.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by made_in_canada View Post
    Me too. Could they make Pelante any more of a caricature? Ugh, ugh, ugh.
    The entire time I was screaming "JUST WRITE IT DOWN BOOTH YOU MORON"

vCash
    The first promo for S.H.I.E.L.D. **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yg_jaOPV_E

**Offically "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", but how long do you think that's going to last?

btw "Don't touch Lola"

vCash
    Agent Colson was snuffed out during The Avengers. So how are they going to explain why he is still alive? It does look good but expensive and expensive shows don't last long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Agent Colson was snuffed out during The Avengers. So how are they going to explain why he is still alive? It does look good but expensive and expensive shows don't last long.
    I remember the actor playing Colson himself was surprised at this, for the very reason you mentioned. I don't remember if he mentioned how they get around the issue, but it's sci fi, so... :shrugs: why not?
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    Twitter:

Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews 5m
    Barbara Walters announces 2014 retirement; will make formal announcement on 'The View' Monday
    - @ABC http://abcn.ws/17WnjO5

vCash
    Will miss her in many ways, but I'm sure it's time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    There are all kinds of theroies out there. The two big ones are the life decoy model, which was mentioned in the Avengers (and I think is in the comics), and also that we aren't really sure he died (even though it certainly looked like it), we only know that Nick Fury said so, and Nick Fury has been known to lie.

As for the budget, if anyone can make something out of a miniscule budget, it's Joss Whedon - he's known for that.

vCash
    After RED WIDOW, the new ABC show BETRAYAL is another TV show imported from the Netherlands *proud* :-)

vCash
    Twitter:

The Associated Press ‏@AP 8h
    Some highlights of NBC's moves in its schedule for next season: http://apne.ws/10CFm6O -RJJ

vCash
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...chedule-521421

TV Upfronts: NBC Fall Schedule Leaves 'Voice' Alone, Banks on Family Thursday (Analysis)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...chedule-521496

TV Upfronts: Fox Fall Schedule Stays the Comedy Course (Analysis)

EDIT:

Friday looks to be another night of slight experimentation. Grimm, recently moved to Tuesdays after the axing of Ready for Love, will return to its stable Friday time slot. Airing at 9 p.m. after Dateline, Grimm will attempt to boost fellow genre entries Dracula and Crossbones. Both smaller orders, the series will fill the axed Rock Center With Brian Williams' latest hour in fall and midseason respectively. CBS will likely be their only scripted competition, as ABC is likely to keep 20/20 in its time slot.

EDIT2:

Slate ‏@Slate 5m
    The Michael J. Fox Show looks really, REALLY good--WATCH: http://slate.me/YRCVlF
    Last edited by dardar1126; 05-13-2013 at 11:04 PM.

vCash

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    Thank Goodness!! One of the very few shows that's Can't Miss TV for me. I do understand though why CBS took so long w/the announcement though, as most of the contracts w/the cast *and* those running the show were up this year, but this is very good news indeed. Thanks to the both of you, as it was posted earlier in the thread, but as anything quoted off of Twitter disappears when I quote the post it's in...

So thanks to the both of you for the great CM news!!

Forgot to say this....It's a good TV pickup first show year for LOTR Alum. I get Karl Urban on my TV every week *and* Sean Bean gets a show where he's *not* killed off (yet)? Very much liking this news!!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    YAY! They moved Chicago Fire off of Wednesday nights (yay Tuesday!) and are giving it The Voice as a lead in!! Hope that brings in more viewers next season. This has become one of my favorite new shows and I'm so happy that NBC is giving it such a good slot. Now I'm just hoping that ABC doesn't move Nashville to Tuesday nights next season.....LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Completely random, but I had to laugh that JRM's alias in Dracula is Grayson, which is also the surname of the villains in ABC's Revenge (played by JRM's former Tudors co-star Henry Czerny)

vCash
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...aul-lee-522239

TV Upfronts: ABC's Paul Lee on 'S.H.I.E.L.D.'s' Promise, 'Happy Endings' Demise and What's Next
    10:34 AM PDT 5/14/2013 by Lacey Rose

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...ff-open-522194

ABC Schedule: 'Once' Spinoff to Open Thursdays; 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' on Tuesdays
    9:00 AM PDT 5/14/2013 by Lesley Goldberg
    Last edited by dardar1126; 05-14-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast