vCash

found a place to buy scribes (new)

This is for brand new scribes. I ordered one. The total was$51, which is minus a 20% discount coupon code I found, and plus shipping via USPS Priority mail. This is more than E-bay of course, but finding one on Ebay is almost impossible, and I couldn't find any place else that sells them.

MidWest Skate http://shopmidwestskate.com/Ice/Training-Aids_2
    20" off coupon code: RTFF20

This place is supposed to be for skating rink businesses. It does have a place where it asks for the rink with a drop-down list of names or states. I clicked on "Other". It didn't reject me and let me complete the ordering/paying process, so I'm assuming there is no problem. The cheaper shipping option is USPS Priority rather than the UPS options.

They also have carrying bags. I skipped it for budget reasons, because it adds both cost and shipping cost, while I can make a customized one for less than that in less than an hour.

vCash
    I would be interested in how it is when you get. And any pictures too would be good.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Wondering if you could use a yoga bag to carry the scribe? I got a high quality canvas yoga bag off of Amazon.