Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphyre14 View Post
    White laundry is too easy. To get really high LCS (Laundry Component Score), you must master the fine are of keeping your Brights bright and your Darks from fading. That requires specialized laundry soap and extra training in Cycles and Temperature Control.

But to really excel, you must make your own all-natural laundry detergent and do all your own ironing as well.
    Fading - big problem.

I think you can only truly get +3 GOE if you go down to the river and hand wash clothes by beating them on a rock.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Surely no, Aussie Willy! Every skill, even laundary skill, can yield +3 GOE if only the competitor holds her free leg foot higher than her head!

vCash
    I think layout and coverage need to be factored in here. I expect higher GOE and L4 because I live on the 5h floor and the laundry room is in the basement. Those of you who only have to walk into the next room to do laundry should NOT be getting L4.

vCash
    I heard your sister's excellentness is very much appreciated.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Another factor that the judges may consider according to COP would be the do's and don'ts of dirty laundry. Just imagine how the Paparazzi would exploit this to the media.

The news would spread around the world when the Snuggle bear falls out on the hard cold ice in front of the judges - a sad day, indeed, for the world of Figure Skating.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Do you have a sekret baby? No?

Then you are no one.
    Succubus only has a sekret baby if Succubus stole the sekret baby. Everyone knows Succubus has 60 years, and is carried about on the back of an unfortunate man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    The news would spread around the world when the Snuggle bear falls out on the hard cold ice in front of the judges - a sad day, indeed, for the world of Figure Skating.
    (((Snuggle bear)))

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by succubus View Post
    I'm a really good person - separate my laundry into the right colors/whites loads, shower every day, watch PBS Newshour without dozing off more than 2 or 3 times. Why am I not getting the recognition and respect I deserve? I can only assume that most people are jerks and haterzzzz.
    Sorry to hear that judge No.3, but perhaps you should resist going GOE/PCS bat crazy for Patrick Chan next time, even in Canada.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234