vCash

Talking Fire & Ice Show in Norwich, CT

I love it when there are shows like this in my neck of the woods....I rarely post anything here but after seeing the Summer Skating Extravaganza at the Norwich Rink last August I wanted to share this article with all skating fans:

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/enter...#axzz2S9cZTGtn

I am excited for some fire skating! Also I spoke with the event's organizer Ashley Foy today about the show (former competitive ice dancer who coaches in CT since 2008) it seems that in addition to the local skaters and talented national level freestyle skaters from Simsbury there will be at least one new dance team performing there for the first time, who are coached by her and world coach Mathew Gates. Seems like a good mix of skaters, mostly all different performers than the rink's last show too, which is nice for fans like me!

The tickets are on sale at www.norwichfsc.tix.com
    The $10 fee includes the credit card charge online so the ticket is actually only 8-something, which is really cheap!

vCash
    Current Juvenile Boys National Champion Maxim Naumov, along with Ainsley McGill, both of Connecticut, a U.S. National silver medalist, three-time U.S. National qualifier and a three-time New England Regional medalist, are the two young national champions taking part.
    Naumov is the son of Evgenia Shishkova and Vadim Naumov. Have fun, and let us know who the new dance team is.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden