vCash

vCash
    Prayers that all who were injured will recover

vCash
    Oh, how sick. Poor kid. At least he is in a city with great hospitals. I hope he was taken to one of them!

vCash
    Oh, poor kid! Praying for him!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I hope he recovers. It's shocking to say the least. I was around that area last night, and it's so surreal to think it happened so close. I'm sending both of the victims positive vibes, and I hope things turn out well for Adonis.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    At first the news said the victims were dead. I'm so glad that both are still alive. I am surprised nothing like this has happened before because of the crowds of people around rinks in New York. Skaters are like sitting ducks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    At first the news said the victims were dead. I'm so glad that both are still alive. I am surprised nothing like this has happened before because of the crowds of people around rinks in New York. Skaters are like sitting ducks.
    I am waiting to hopefully hear that the 14 year old is not paralyzed: that was the status on the last report I heard. However, I hardly think this is specific to NY, or the crowds around the rinks there. There are plenty of states where obtaining guns is easier than in NY - it could happen at a rink, indoor or outdoor, most anywhere - as well as a million other places, as we've seen from school shootings. Outdoor rinks are really special in this day - I hope this doesn't ruin it for NY!