vCash

Skater Fan mail addresses

Say,does anybody have any addresses for Ashley Wagner and Ice-Dancers Lynn and Logan to send them Fan Mail?

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Ashley Wagner's agent's address is listed here: http://www.figureskatersonline.com/a...er/contact.htm

Lynn & Logan's official site does not have a mailing address listed but perhaps you could send your question using the contact form: http://www.lynnandlogan.com/main/contact/
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Is that the address to mail Ashley something directly? I want to send her a Fan Holiday card.

Watch me move
    vCash
    I'm sure her agent will pass any mail along to her.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    I think that's great what you're doing, FSWer!

But from my own personal experience, the best way to assure they get your card/gift/et al is in person like at a figure skating event, jmho. However, that said, sometimes they do get it via snail mail and let you know.

vCash
    You can send the mail directly to the rink East West Ice Palace in Artesia where she trains.