View Poll Results: Who wins out of young ladies stars if all go clean in both programs

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gold

43 33.86%
  • Li

10 7.87%
  • Sotnikova

40 31.50%
  • Tuks

9 7.09%
  • Lipnitskaia

3 2.36%
  • Osmond

22 17.32%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    With their current programs, Gold comes out on top, barely. If given a decent LP that can actually showcase her performing abilities, Adelina comes out on top. JMHO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    3 Questions - can we consider Kanako a 'young gun'? Will she be in the mix in the next Quadrennial? If so, where in the mix?

She is a couple of graduating classes ahead of all the aforementioned but I still think of her as a NKOTB. Yet, there was a hint in another thread that she was contemplating retiring after next season which I find hard to believe. The JSF would be completely devoid of ladies if she were to retire. They would find some way to motivate her to keep her competing.
    I wouldn't consider Kanako among the newbies. She debuted as a senior in 2010 and has been to worlds three times since. Julia excluded, everyone else debuted at worlds this year.

I really hope she does hang around for a few years. Retirement is a possibility for her at the end of next season but I think she'd be exiting at a time when she can finally take that top spot in Japan (which is a big deal) and even get to the world podium.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234