Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Michelle wasnt disconsolate in 1998.
    She stated I didnt lose gold but won silver.
    Would have she like to.
    Yes.
    She for me,was robbed. Due to taras ur and skaking langing on jups.
    It has come out michelke wad,more upset about 20002.

Canadians lady shuold be happy since,not expected,to medal or,win or have pressure,on them.

vCash
    Manley was not as happy with her silver as you all seem to think. She whined about it alot in her book. She was even more upset about only getting silver at the post Olympic Worlds.

vCash
    I am not sure what she had to whine about, but I do not doubt you speak the truth... I bought my friend both her autobiographies for his birthday, and he later made light of several of her claims. Some sounded far fetched, such as her accusation that Caryn Kadavy's then husband tried to sabotage her at a professional competition.

vCash
    Her book was bitter, bitter, bitter. Some of what she said was probably true. I do believe the part about Evilyn Kramer sabatoging her in favor of Caryn and even falsely charging her some of Caryn's expenses, since Evelyn did adore Caryn (as most skating fans do also in truth) and she was kind of a person I could see screwing some over like that. However alot of what she said otherwise was alot of hot air, sour grapes, and jealousy.

vCash
    She also used the whole Sale/Pelltier v. Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze controversy to go on a soap box about how she should have won gold in Calgary.

vCash
    I read her book years ago (Manley's), but the main thing I remember is that she talked in great length about trying to keep her weight down and struggling with that. It seemed like that might have made her a very frustrated person in general during her skating career.

I saw her in person at the Ottawa Stars on Ice show last year, and I was surprised how small she was in person. I didn't know she would be THAT short, and she wasn't as wide as I expected either. Actually, the only lady skater who wasn't loads tinier than me was Cynthia Phaneuf, and Wagner was kind of an average size but still smaller than me by at least 15 lbs. The rest were SO small.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123