Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    I liked most of this show..... It was fun to see Irina again, and love Kurt, Katia, Ilia. I wish they would have shown the non-Sarah performance for Ilia--I found all of the Sarah numbers rather boring--all of her songs sound the same to me, and there are only so many different types of routine that can be done to them. That would be my one con is that Sarah's portion kind of ruined part of the show for me.

I really liked Kurt's numbers, and am glad he was able to do the music of his choice so we could see his creativity at work. I was also glad to see that Nancy was not a part of the show...she has done it many of the years past, and I never really have enjoyed her skating much.

vCash
    I love seeing the children growing up & interacting with thier parent(s). So enjoyed Paul Wylie & his family & seeing Irina again. I've always been able to live without Cousins skating (Steven's, that is, not Robin). Everyone else was a pleasure to watch.

vCash
    Twitter:

Disson Skating ‏@DissonSkating 3m
    Want to see @Musselmansapple #FamilyTribute w @saraevansmusic again? It's on tmrw at 12:30p EST on @AXSTV! http://www.axs.tv/schedules/?ads=1

vCash
    Another chance to see it...via Facebook:

MUSSELMAN'S
    Missed the Musselman's Family Skating Tribute? There will be a re-broadcast on the AXS network tomorrow, Saturday, December 14, 11AM – 1PM EST. So make a note & set your DVR!

World famous skaters perform with their kids while country music star Sara Evans sings. (to find AXS check http://bit.ly/1iQDXHU)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456