Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    For the new thread title, maybe what they said and the joyful CD, The Accordion has posted: "classical and elegant". The new thread might even last until they announce the new programs, it is the truth about their skating and creates a little excitement until September.
    Love it! Though with the rate these threads go - I bet it will be long over before we actually have any info on their programs

vCash
    Was this ever posted here? http://gofugyourself.com/fabs-and-fa...ionships-day-2 Love to see that there are Americans that prefer V/M over D/W

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Was this ever posted here? http://gofugyourself.com/fabs-and-fa...ionships-day-2 Love to see that there are Americans that prefer V/M over D/W
    "Is it wrong that I, an American, might love Canadians Virtue and Moir just a teeny bit more (moir) than I do Meryl Davis and Charlie White? Because I do. (Even though Davis and White deserved their win this go round, and I DO like them and think they're exceptionally good. I just will never not be in love with Virtue and Moir after the Olympics.)"

i dont get the bolded part though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    "Is it wrong that I, an American, might love Canadians Virtue and Moir just a teeny bit more (moir) than I do Meryl Davis and Charlie White? Because I do. (Even though Davis and White deserved their win this go round, and I DO like them and think they're exceptionally good. I just will never not be in love with Virtue and Moir after the Olympics.)"

i dont get the bolded part though
    Its a double negative lol she's just saying that she loves them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Its a double negative lol she's just saying that she loves them.
    oh darn, i read through that too fast to miss the double negative.

vCash
    I know this video is old but Tessa and Anjelika are so cute (also this is the first time I've seen it)
    http://youtu.be/QEl8KIsa39E
    Last edited by parapluies; 06-03-2013 at 07:19 AM.

vCash
    So SC and TEB for Tess and Scott as expected

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Well that is good news. And the field in both Grand Prixs is good as well, I bet Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsalapov did some high-fiving after discovering that they are going to be at the same Grand Prix as Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Happy for all my friends, who will go to TEB! And i think at TEB and CoR very good skaters will compete overall.

vCash
    Looks like SC and TEB both have good line-ups!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icefan1005 View Post
    Looks like SC and TEB both have good line-ups!
    Yes and CoR too. We will have a lot off great photos from russian photograherts from TEB

vCash
    Yay so happy. We're gonna get so many great reports and pictures and everything.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Yay! V/M don't have to make 2 long trips to japan!
    Here's hoping that this season is like 2009-2010!
    Last edited by parapluies; 06-03-2013 at 07:00 PM.

vCash
    So, Natalie and Fabien made announcment about there new FD. Look, like this will be something, like "Circus" and "Chaplin".
    ho will be next with announcment?

vCash
    Not direct about VM. but

Dan Thompson, a former Canadian competitive swimmer with am extensive career in sponsor marketing, has been named Skate Canada's new CEO.
    Is he a relative of William Thompson?

vCash
    That's interesting that a former swimmer is SC's new CEO. But as long as he's had prior experience in running a company (running sponsorships or whatever he did), it doesn't really matter.

Anyways Pani shared an article with me, it's about I/K but Nikita had nice things to say about Scott including saying Scott is his idol. It's kinda weird because I think he's alluding that Igor has given him the secret to being an ideal partner.
    This man introduced me to school, to which I aspired - Canadian Scott Moir. For me, it is an example of an ideal partner, I regard him as my idol. I think I took only the minimum that could ever learn from Igor, but I tried as much as possible to catch every word.
    Source
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    That picture was found on tumblr: http://24.media.tumblr.com/1de3fd417...215mo1_500.jpg

I haven't seen it before and although I'm somehow happy, they are not doing All that skate this year, the things we got from the fans and media were great!

vCash
    That picture was found on tumblr: http://24.media.tumblr.com/1de3fd417...215mo1_500.jpg

I haven't seen it before and although I'm somehow happy, they are not doing All that skate this year, the things we got from the fans and media were great!
    Beautifull photo I hope they will made All that skate next year. I love Korean fans, they show usually look great!

vCash

What a lovely picture of a gorgeous young woman and a not-so-bad looking young man ... OK, I confess, I find Scott good-looking. Their body language even in these still shows how much of a connection these two have with each other. Most of us can only wish we had the same kind of partnership/relationship with someone like these two have with each other.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash

Gosh . They are so adorable!

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast