Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If you are wondering what pani and iNap are talking about: at the 2009 European Championships, Shabalin fell shortly before they finished the CD. In the beginning Shabalin mimicked mixing a drink and they would have one before starting the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I wish Tessa and Scott will made something modern in SD, but this will never happened.
    Sorry, but i dont like all this Old Hollywood movies.
    Although I like the old Hollywood films, I think they should try something little different because they had Funny Face. I am in for something really dance-y, it would be nice to see and they always seem the most comfortable with dance-y themes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    Although I like the old Hollywood films, I think they should try something little different because they had Funny Face. I am in for something really dance-y, it would be nice to see and they always seem the most comfortable with dance-y themes.
    But i feel like they will use Gene Kelly. I think this could be "An American in Paris". They could do this really great, but i wish something more modern, like Kerrs did in 2011.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkz6UOwbL2M
    But i dont think T-S could do something so out of the box.

vCash
    If you are wondering what pani and iNap are talking about: at the 2009 European Championships, Shabalin fell shortly before they finished the CD. In the beginning Shabalin mimicked mixing a drink and they would have one before starting the pattern.

But i feel like they will use Gene Kelly. I think this could be "An American in Paris". They could do this really great, but i wish something more modern, like Kerrs did in 2011.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkz6UOwbL2M
    But i dont think T-S could do something so out of the box.
    I like old hollywood films too but I doubt they are going to do another Funny Face or use Gershwin again. If its one thing we've learn this season is that V/M aren't predictable as D/W especially in their music choices. I personally was shocked when they announced they were dancing to Carmen because its not something they would do. And I found it was a great balance that they used obscure music for their SD. Up until this season I didn't know Sir Anthony Hopkins composed music.

vCash
    I hope Tessa and Scott dance to Edith Piaf if P/B or any other team aren't dancing to her. But I doubt P/B aren't going to use Edith's music I think they are going to dance to The Artist and do another Charlie Chaplin like FD.

vCash
    I had a dream Tessa and Scott performed one of their programs. It was so vivid I came here to see if there was any news. Lol I guess not. Anyways they danced to Heaven? or is it called Cheek to Cheek? Their costumes were horrible and they look really nervous to the point of Scott crashing into the boards and falling; everything I'm worried happened in this dream (I actually consider it a nightmare).

Sorry for the thread drift. I hope Tessa and Scott get SC and TEB and have great programs and costumes. And are confident next season.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I had a dream Tessa and Scott performed one of their programs. It was so vivid I came here to see if there was any news. Lol I guess not. Anyways they danced to Heaven? or is it called Cheek to Cheek? Their costumes were horrible and they look really nervous to the point of Scott crashing into the boards and falling; everything I'm worried happened in this dream (I actually consider it a nightmare).

Sorry for the thread drift. I hope Tessa and Scott get SC and TEB and have great programs and costumes. And are confident next season.
    Cheek to Cheek Maybe this mean they will have ver god programs and no mistakes

vCash
    Cheek to Cheek Maybe this mean they will have ver god programs and no mistakes
    I hope so, I really do. That nightmare cannot come true. The costumes alone were just....ugh. I loved the song though and I'm hundred percent sure it was the Ella Fitzgerald version.

Sort of getting caught up, but zilman I think proustable had a great title awhile back. I think he wanted to save it for later in the season though.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    I hope so, I really do. That nightmare cannot come true. The costumes alone were just....ugh. I loved the song though and I'm hundred percent sure it was the Ella Fitzgerald version.

Sort of getting caught up, but zilman I think proustable had a great title awhile back. I think he wanted to save it for later in the season though.
    Cheek too Cheek sounds good
    Last edited by parapluies; 05-31-2013 at 09:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Cheek too Cheek sounds good
    Lol the only good thing about the nightmare. I listened to the Frank Sinatra and Fred Astaire versions and Ella was the best.

vCash
    Lol the only good thing about the nightmare. I listened to the Frank Sinatra and Fred Astaire versions and Ella was the best.
    I don't think that will happen to Tessa and Scott this olympic season I think by Nats and the Olympics they will get everything together. They don't have the pressure or responsability of having a hometown worlds this season.

As for the horrible costumes, Tessa can wear a burlap sack and still look beautiful. I bet she can even make Croc-uggs look appealing! (seriously if she can pull off flowerboob she can pull off ANYTHING.)
    Last edited by parapluies; 05-31-2013 at 10:08 PM.

vCash
    Wasn't Cheek to Cheek the rumoured FD D&W were doing last season before they scrapped it for ND? Maybe they´ll bring that to their SD next season.

vCash
    Do you ever forget how much you love VM doing compulsory dances? I have been working on my Argentine and watching a lot of them on youtube for inspiration! And I just came across this on Youtube and it makes me look forward to them doing "classical and elegant" this upcoming season! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpzI6g2VHc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    Do you ever forget how much you love VM doing compulsory dances? I have been working on my Argentine and watching a lot of them on youtube for inspiration! And I just came across this on Youtube and it makes me look forward to them doing "classical and elegant" this upcoming season! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpzI6g2VHc
    I think they are the only dancers in the field right now that could've been successful under the 6.0 system. Their CDs are gorgeous. I wonder if Tessa is going to recycle that dress its too pretty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I don't think that will happen to Tessa and Scott this olympic season I think by Nats and the Olympics they will get everything together. They don't have the pressure or responsability of having a hometown worlds this season.

As for the horrible costumes, Tessa can wear a burlap sack and still look beautiful. I bet she can even make Croc-uggs look appealing! (seriously if she can pull off flowerboob she can pull off ANYTHING.)
    Lol I'm gonna disagree a bit because I remember this black dress Tessa wore in practice during the 11-12 season, to see if it would work for FF. I remember thinking what the hell is this? I thought it was very ugly actually lol. I also didn't like the outfit for ANMHE, but a lot of people said it was spectacular live. Besides those I feel everything she wears in impeccable.

OT: All the craziness on twitter right now surrounding Tessa and Scott is just nuts. I wish it would all stop.

vCash
    Lol I'm gonna disagree a bit because I remember this black dress Tessa wore in practice during the 11-12 season, to see if it would work for FF. I remember thinking what the hell is this? I thought it was very ugly actually lol. I also didn't like the outfit for ANMHE, but a lot of people said it was spectacular live. Besides those I feel everything she wears in impeccable.

OT: All the craziness on twitter right now surrounding Tessa and Scott is just nuts. I wish it would all stop.
    What happened? Is it about the GP assignments?

vCash
    Yeah! What is on twitter right now?
    ETA: I am a twitter novice - but all I could find was someone explaining the rumours about them being married with a baby to PJ
    Last edited by The Accordion; 06-01-2013 at 05:06 AM.

vCash
    Yes that's the craziness I'm talking about. Sorry about the confusion if there was any. The perpetrator seems to think she knows all about Tessa and Scott and is trying to clear their name? I personally feel it's just a troll trying to stir things; I just feel things are getting out of hand at this point.

vCash
    How about "The Look of Love"?

vCash
    For the new thread title, maybe what they said and the joyful CD, The Accordion has posted: "classical and elegant". The new thread might even last until they announce the new programs, it is the truth about their skating and creates a little excitement until September.

Because of the Twitterer, well if she would have said once that the blog is wrong and everything is a lie, everything would be fine. But she cannot stop talking about Virtue and Moir's private life: about their vacation, dating-lives and so on. She is not in a position to do that because the only one who has prerogative to talk about their private life is Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir and no one else. I doubt that neither Virtue nor Moir or anyone involved would aggree on that display of their lives.

vCash
    For the new thread title, maybe what they said and the joyful CD, The Accordion has posted: "classical and elegant". The new thread might even last until they announce the new programs, it is the truth about their skating and creates a little excitement until September.

Because of the Twitterer, well if she would have said once that the blog is wrong and everything is a lie, everything would be fine. But she cannot stop talking about Virtue and Moir's private life: about their vacation, dating-lives and so on. She is not in a position to do that because the only one who has prerogative to talk about their private life is Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir and no one else. I doubt that neither Virtue nor Moir or anyone involved would aggree on that display of their lives.
    My vote for "classical and elegant"
    Dont want even talk about this blogger and person on twitter. Its PJ own deal. I cant understand, why she talk with this troll, but what i know?

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast