Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I just saw this. Someone on FF said its like a bathing suit shoot for hottest athletes. I think it's nice she's included in this.

Anyways happy Memorial Day everyone (especially to all the soldiers out there)! I hope you all had a great, relaxing day.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I just saw this. Someone on FF said its like a bathing suit shoot for hottest athletes. I think it's nice she's included in this.

Anyways happy Memorial Day everyone (especially to all the soldiers out there)! I hope you all had a great, relaxing day.
    Maybe this will be for hottest Canadian athletes at 2014 OG. Good for Tessa. Hope she have funny during this photo-shoot. So they are on vacations now or not yet?

vCash
    I don't know, but I would think so. Every other skater seem to be on vacay right now.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Look like they are. And VM working hard. Its way to Sochi :-)
    Hope they will have relaxing vacations. They need to have good one before such a difficult season.
    And now we are eating GP assignment. Fingers crossed for.TEB, because my friends will be there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Maybe this will be for hottest Canadian athletes at 2014 OG. Good for Tessa. Hope she have funny during this photo-shoot. So they are on vacations now or not yet?
    It is not only bikini, some athletes also wore clothes on different sets if you look at some of the tweets. I guess they have their well-deserved vacation now. And they habe to be at TEB if some great Russian photographers and fans are there.

vCash
    I deeply hope Tessa and Scott will choose TEB this year again... For me it will be probably my last chance to watch them "live" at a competition.
    I spent my last days with reading their book and watching tons of youtube vids. Can't wait for next season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    It is not only bikini, some athletes also wore clothes on different sets if you look at some of the tweets. I guess they have their well-deserved vacation now. And they habe to be at TEB if some great Russian photographers and fans are there.
    Could you give link to this photos.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Could you give link to this photos.
    Yes please. A link to the actual photos would be great. I have seldom seen a photo taken of Tessa when she isn't looking beautiful. Please note, I said seldom not never.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Yes please. A link to the actual photos would be great. I have seldom seen a photo taken of Tessa when she isn't looking beautiful. Please note, I said seldom not never.
    This is an UBER thread ... you can say NEVER here and we will agree. Of course our thread infiltrators may disagree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post

Lol I kinda feel bad for Scott he didn't get chosen. I think he is pretty hot especially with long hair

vCash
    I must say, after meeting them in Vancouver, it appears that the beauty goes right through to the bone, and not just Tessa. Tessa is as beautiful in person as she appears in photos, and from the eyes of a seventy year old lady, Scott is definitely eye candy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    https://twitter.com/Sportsnetmagpix/.../photo/1/large
    https://twitter.com/AGMSports/status.../photo/1/large

Looks like Tessa is in Vegas?

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash

Virtue and Moir #28 - Something In The Way You Move

??? Neither of those pics has Tessa in it and they were both made a month ago.

vCash
    What makes you think she's in Vegas? I think the photoshoot took place in Toronto and these pics are the examples bogtree posted that we can expect from the shoot. But Lola said it might not be bikini shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    ??? Neither of those pics has Tessa in it and they were both made a month ago.
    Oh yes I know that I thought I linked to the magazine's twitter. I found them on fanfourm. Maybe a pic of Tessa might show up on the page soon?

vCash
    Firstly, sorry that I am writing back so late. I was away the whole day and just came home.

Secondly, the pictures: I guess there was a misunderstanding; I never saw a picture of Tessa while doing the photo shoot. I am sorry if someone read it that way.
    Then, I have to admit, I was a little over-hasty. I confused one analyst for an athlete (although she is a former athlete): https://twitter.com/Sportsnetmagpix/...30309996019712. The other pictures I meant, were the following: https://twitter.com/Sportsnetmagpix/.../photo/1/large and https://twitter.com/Sportsnetmagpix/.../photo/1/large
    They still wear a bikini top but with a long skirt or shorts. I went by the hashtag #beautyofsport and the photographer (but he seems to be the photographer for the magazine regardless)
    It also seems that the crew travelled to the different location and met the athletes there which can last some time. We also don't know if Virtue is part of that one photo series because there were no tweets about her or if it is embedded in another story. Moir could have been there as well since the Make-up artist tweeted, I don't think Scott Moir spend too much time with her.
    I think we have to wait and see what comes out of it. In the end, Tessa (or they) get some coverage in a sports magazine; there is nothing bad about that one.

vCash
    Next monday, the GP assignments will be announced by the ISU:
    https://twitter.com/SkateCanada/stat...38616260890624

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    Next monday, the GP assignments will be announced by the ISU:
    https://twitter.com/SkateCanada/stat...38616260890624

So Skate Canada for sure? as far as the others, I imagine everyone is clamoring for Russia. But since V and M did it last year not sure they would get it again. How does it work anyway. Is it only up to each country's fed. Or is it all up to the ISU to decide based on submissions. Or is it a lottery? Have they decided where the finals are?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chantilly View Post
    So Skate Canada for sure? as far as the others, I imagine everyone is clamoring for Russia. But since V and M did it last year not sure they would get it again. How does it work anyway. Is it only up to each country's fed. Or is it all up to the ISU to decide based on submissions. Or is it a lottery? Have they decided where the finals are?
    V/M can't do CoR because B/S will be there or at least that's what I've inferred from the last few pages of discussion. Most likely and hopefully V/M will have SC and TEB, but nobody will know for sure until a couple more days. And the GPF is in Fukuoka, Japan.

vCash
    The left one would definitely look great on them and I am sure the Russians can hand over one of the Golds.

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...he-first-time/

Oh and Skate Canada posted that one as their Throwback Thursday picture: https://twitter.com/SkateCanada/stat...13364460134400

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast