Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

vCash
    Does anybody know if the media sessions today at the summit is on a schedule. I ask because I've seen pics of the other Canadian skaters there doing their media time, but none of Tessa and Scott yet (I don't think I've seen any of Patrick either actually).
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Does anybody know if the media sessions today at the summit is on a schedule. I ask because I've seen pics of the other Canadian skaters there doing their media time, but none of Tessa and Scott yet (I don't think I've seen any of Patrick either actually).
    I think yes. Maybe VM will doing media time later. Or maybe did it already.
    Like i understand from twitts, we will see some interesting photos soon and new interviews.

vCash
    Alright thanks I'll keep my eyes open.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Now I see all skaters at press-conference photo, but no VM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Now I see all skaters at press-conference photo, but no VM.
    Dude I was just about to post this http://twitter.com/SkateCanada/statu...385216/photo/1. Where the heck are they lol. Maybe they left already?

vCash
    No Megan and Eric too. I don't know. That photo with Scott and two.other guys was posted today? And photo with.Tessa and Scott on instagram?

vCash
    I do think the pics that were posted already were taken today, but maybe they have other obligations/meetings?

vCash
    Yes, both photos were posted today! The group photo even says that they wait for the interviews! And somehow I cannot imagine that no one post at least one picture of them during the media day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    Yes, both photos were posted today! The group photo even says that they wait for the interviews! And somehow I cannot imagine that no one post at least one picture of them during the media day!
    It's so weird and there's so many pics of the other skaters especially Kaitlyn and Andrew. I'm disappointed because this would have been good PR opportunity. And it's funny that people on twitter are asking where they are. I've caught a few of the live streams and they weren't in those either

vCash
    Cdnolympicteam said that Tessa and Scott left earlier this morning on twitter. Also Meagen and Eric are there too they just came to the conference late.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    It's so weird and there's so many pics of the other skaters especially Kaitlyn and Andrew. I'm disappointed because this would have been good PR opportunity. And it's funny that people on twitter are asking where they are. I've caught a few of the live streams and they weren't in those either
    I don't think it is their fault if neither CBC, Skate Canada or any one else is not posting about them.

vCash
    So maybe when all have fun, VM are.working hard. Its.way to Sochi. At least we have 2 photos of them. Better then nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Cdnolympicteam said that Tessa and Scott left earlier this morning on twitter. Also Meagen and Eric are there too they just came to the conference late.
    Any explanation why they already left?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Ahh, I see. Well that explains everything. I'm still disappointed, but they obviously had to get back to more important things I guess.

vCash
    Ahh, I see. Well that explains everything. I'm still disappointed, but they obviously had to get back to more important things I guess.
    But they did interview, right? So hope we will see.something. I only think they need to relax, like other members of team did.
    How do you think, they went back to Canton?

vCash
    But they did interview, right? So hope we will see.something. I only think they need to relax, like other members of team did.
    I have no idea. At this point I'm really confused lol. Maybe they went back to Canton, but didn't Scott say something about a vacation after SOI?

vCash
    I have no idea. At this point I'm really confused lol. Maybe they went back to Canton, but didn't Scott say something about a vacation after SOI?
    I guess they went back to Canton, Vancouver is quite a bit away. They said, they take vacation the last two weeks of May.
    Well there is one picture from Kaitlyn Weaver on a monitor and in the front is a back which could be Scott judging from the chain and hair. I think they did their interviews because they seemed compulsory for all athletes, maybe we get to see them soon.

ETA: Here is the picture I was talking about: http://instagram.com/p/ZQqHgUEiIG/#

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    Any explanation why they already left?
    No . This makes me sad.

vCash
    They probably had to do something else.

And I agree, Lola. It's not their fault Skate Canada didn't post many pictures with them. Tessa and Scott are probably very busy right now too.

vCash
    I think they did do their interviews. Maybe we can ask them on twittter if they did?
    Last edited by parapluies; 05-14-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast