Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Tessa's pink dress is in the shape of her Mahler one (she has a lot of them): http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws...0a1faffc_7.jpg and the bodysuit looks fancy, which I wasn't expecting: http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws...0a1f97e4_7.jpg
    (Thanks to binker for finding these).
    Ugh I wanna see this show so bad!
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    I found this pic in fanforum... At least we have SOMETHING.
    http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws...0a1faffc_7.jpg

vCash
    Oh sorry, i didn't see that Shayii already posted them

vCash
    It's ok Catherine .

This is silly, but I'm annoyed that people constantly tag/hashtag a fake Tessa account on twitter, including other skaters.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    when tessa wears a black bodysuit, would you like to see her wear white boots with them or black?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ceg15 View Post

They did "Stay" during Part 1... I was sooo excited to see this once I heard they would be skating to it. As for costumes, because I know you're all curious... Tessa wore a nice brighter pink dress I have never seen before so must be new, and Scott wear a grey muscle shirt!! It looked good!! Very contemporary but I loved it and it had their usual touches. They start laying on the ice...then she lays on top of him at one point...I was dying haha. Anyways, such a good program and lots of modern dance movement! There is even a new lift...Tessa leans backward doing the splits with Scott holding one leg... and they also do the temptation lift. There is a part where they do the move from Carmen going into the circular step sequence when Tessa like rests her head on Scott's forearm, if you know the part I mean. They also end with Tessa laying on her side on the ice and Scott sitting up next to her kinda hugging his knees and contemplating. Very intense and emotional program, loved it.
    You mean the greatest lift ever has mde a comeback?........ ......... Sounds amazing can't wait to see it. Thanks for the review!
    Quote Originally Posted by ceg15 View Post

And yes... I was hoping it would last longer (god help me haha), but yeah she kind of rolls on top of him and then rolls off...!!
    that's ok we understand completely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    when tessa wears a black bodysuit, would you like to see her wear white boots with them or black?
    I never really thought about that. Mmmm...I think I still like the white the best. Maybe because I'm used to it already lol.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Thank you for the reports and photos!

Finally, Carmen in a bodysuit. I've wanted to see that since Skate Canada practice.

Can't wait to see Stay... Scott looks great. I expected Tessa to wear street clothes instead of a dress though?

Very happy to hear they did a new lift, brought back the choreo lift from the end of Carmen, and did the Goose with umbrellas... how is that possible?

vCash
    Only me going crazy waiting some CSOI videos?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Only me going crazy waiting some CSOI videos?
    nope, me too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I never really thought about that. Mmmm...I think I still like the white the best. Maybe because I'm used to it already lol.
    personally i would prefer the black boots as i've never seen tessa wear any other colored boot, and i think it would to the intensity of the program, kinda like tessa in a whole different light

YEAH!
    vCash
    I never notice boot colors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    I never notice boot colors.
    too bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    Thank you for asking this! I am into these kinds of details too, and I would prefer black boots just because they continue the line all the way through. I feel like they would emphasize Tessa's gorgeous extensions.

And thank you Shayii and CatherineC for the pics!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thank you, ceg15!
    Look, like you had good time
    Now i cant wait to see "Stay", you intrigued me
    And as for "Carmen". Did audience love "Carmen"?
    And for me Canadian version of SOI is best from all. Maybe just they need to add some japanies skaters and V-T or S-S
    And i think it will be good if they will add MTM to the cast.
    I think we gett all videos from Halifax last season. Hope the same will happened this time.
    Omg, i would be over the moon if that happened! S&S are my favourite pairs team ever aside fron G&G, and Dai is another all-time favourite. I lso love V&T, Kozuka, Akiko, and Mao (who is one of the best EX skaters out there, imo). I emailed SOI asking them to invite S&S and if they hadn't already...i hope we get them in the future but i know they have very busy touring schedules.

And CatherineC sees the future

vCash
    I. CAN'T. WAIT. TO. SEE. THIS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    I would prefer black boots just because they continue the line all the way through. I feel like they would emphasize Tessa's gorgeous extensions.
    And I've never liked anything but white boots for the girls. I don't even like the beige-colored boots many girls wear, I think it makes their feet look clunky. Always.

These little details truly are in the eye of the beholder.

vCash
    i just think that tessa in a black bodysuit and boots makes her look like a rockstar! she would look more bewitching IMO

vCash
    Great review! I have my review up at http://skateguard1.blogspot.ca. I have videos of:

Opening # to "Somebody That I Used To Know" (partial)
    Ashley Wagner - "Vienna" (partial)
    Sinead & John Kerr - "Mad World"
    Shawn Sawyer - "Carmina Berana"
    Virtue & Moir - "Stay"
    Shawn Sawyer - "Seven Nation Army"
    Ashley Wagner - "Sweet Dreams"
    Jeffrey Buttle - "In This Shirt"
    Sinead & John Kerr - Scottish Porridge Man number
    About 20 secs of Kurt Browning's "Singin' In The Rain" and then the camera decided it had had enough..

Now, here's my dilemna. Do I upload these to the YouTube or just keep them? I know that they are funny at live skating events about videos and this tour is being taped for CBC most likely. I'm also not too crazy about sharing them on that FSVids site as I don't really agree with their "rules". Personal opinion is - share the videos on YouTube for everyone to enjoy. But that's just me. Anybody have any advice? What if I shared them on Facebook? Would that be any less terrible?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    And I've never liked anything but white boots for the girls. I don't even like the beige-colored boots many girls wear, I think it makes their feet look clunky. Always.

These little details truly are in the eye of the beholder.
    So true, maggylyn, so true. I have been looking all over for a pair of those beige boots, i am not even kidding! I really, really love them. I would also like a pair like Pasha's 1998 boots...a soft lavender. And i want to wear them with over-the-boot tights! I will debut them at the V&M uber thread convention/skate-off.

I am curious to see the front of Tessa's dress. This program sounds wicked. Hope we get vids soon!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast