Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yes Scott

vCash
    He's a strong man, that Scott. He's very muscular around the neck, arms, shoulders.......as well as, well, you know what
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    He's a strong man, that Scott. He's very muscular around the neck, arms, shoulders.......as well as, well, you know what
    O ohhh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    yes for the ending lift in the champions number he literally bench pressed tessa up. I have another version of the full champions number in HD that i've been meaning to get up and i'll have it up by tomorrow.
    Somehow understandable, isn't it. Neither Kurt Browning, Jeffrey Buttle or Patrick Chan have much experience in lifting other people and I know they are great skater and Tessa gets along with extremely well, but it is still dangerous for Tessa, though her body control is out of this world. Scott is used to lift Tessa, he does it on an almost everyday basis for 15 years or so. They know how to work during the lifts and are well aware of each others body while lifting. I think, Scott does most of the work, because IF some of the other make a mistake, he can prevent a bad accident.

vCash
    Honestly i think Scott back isnt in best shape after all this competing on high level, so why he need to made high lifts? If SOI want, they need to put more pairs skaters in the cast, but not to kill Scott, when he didnt need this.
    And i think MT-M will be good addition to this cast.

vCash
    I am certain Scott, and Tessa for that matter, a quite aware of how much they can handle. They will not risk their health prior to the Olympic season. And from last year's SOI twitter pics, they have physiotherapy and can get massages so they are very well taken care of. Although, these are high lifts and Scott is doing most of the lifting up, there are still 3 other skaters to support Tessa up there, he is not holding her up there alone.
    But I agree Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch would be a nice addition but I also like Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    But I agree Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch would be a nice addition but I also like Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford.
    Why not to add both teams? IMHO, pair team look very good in shows. People love this high lifts and throws

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash

Virtue and Moir #28 - Something In The Way You Move

Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    I am certain Scott, and Tessa for that matter, a quite aware of how much they can handle. They will not risk their health prior to the Olympic season. And from last year's SOI twitter pics, they have physiotherapy and can get massages so they are very well taken care of. Although, these are high lifts and Scott is doing most of the lifting up, there are still 3 other skaters to support Tessa up there, he is not holding her up there alone.
    Three other guys and a partner who can carry herself like no other in lifts. . I don't think Scott is any worse for wear than any of the other ice dance guys. If anything, he's a lot better off because of Tessa's ability to carry herself. It literally takes a load off while other guys have to carry more of their partners weight because they can't do what Tessa can in the lifts.

YEAH!
    vCash
    I really don't think SOI could make Scott do anything he wasn't 100% comfortable doing. He's no shrinking violet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    He's no shrinking violet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Why not to add both teams? IMHO, pair team look very good in shows. People love this high lifts and throws
    That would have been perfect!

vCash
    my review of stars on ice toronto is here

vCash
    Teenes posted her Toronto SOI pics http://kurtfiles.com/pics/event.php?...on+Ice&search=

vCash
    Lol look at these little kids http://kurtfiles.com/images/photos/2...e/IMG_0871.jpg if I were in their place my face would be the same. That lift is difficult as hell!
    Last edited by parapluies; 05-06-2013 at 06:51 PM.

vCash
    Nice back too, Scott .........muscles galore
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Thank you all for photos! Look like it was really great show. Usually i domnt like shows and exibitions, but this look really interesting. And i think Kerrs is great addition to the cast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Honestly i think Scott back isnt in best shape after all this competing on high level, so why he need to made high lifts? If SOI want, they need to put more pairs skaters in the cast, but not to kill Scott, when he didnt need this.
    And i think MT-M will be good addition to this cast.
    Lol, aww I'm sure Scott is fine. And I love MTM too so it would be great if they had been part of the cast.

The IMG guy that represents Tessa and Scott has retired or quit. Either way he no longer represents them so I wonder what's going to happen now.

Thanks iggie and Tina.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    The IMG guy that represents Tessa and Scott has retired or quit. Either way he no longer represents them so I wonder what's going to happen now.
    O, where did you found this? Sad....

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Thanks! They will have such a difficult season ahead of them and they have one more problem.

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast