Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

vCash
    Ok so this video is a bit weird because I think it's supposed to be a fan montage, but all the clips are from SOI (IDK which stop). I'm not sure if we've seen footage of Carmen yet and there is a lot of Carmen clips in it and the practice before the show starts. If you hate country music you might want to put the video on mute lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKqhZp1iFQ

ETA: It looks like they have perfected that lift where Tessa is standing on Scott's thigh.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Thank you, Shayii! I wish this person download full Carmen and.Stay video. And yes, without the competition pressure that lift look great.

vCash
    The lift was beyond wonderful at SOI as were their other lifts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Ok so this video is a bit weird because I think it's supposed to be a fan montage, but all the clips are from SOI (IDK which stop). I'm not sure if we've seen footage of Carmen yet and there is a lot of Carmen clips in it and the practice before the show starts. If you hate country music you might want to put the video on mute lol.

ETA: It looks like they have perfected that lift where Tessa is standing on Scott's thigh.
    indeed, why bother just posting a montage of those programs when the entire videos of those programs could've been uploaded?

or maybe that poster is afraid that CSOI can pull down their vids due to copyrights issue and stuff

vCash
    More photos from
    BEHIND THE SCENES AT TODAY'S BRIDE

http://www.todaysbride.ca/articles/b...-today-s-bride

vCash

Its sad they changed it Anyways I had to watch the video on mute

vCash
    Thank you for the video link. It looks like it's in Hamilton. (You can see the television cameras around the rink.) I think, not just that there's no competition pressure, but it's earlier in a shortened program and they'll be less tired when it comes time to do the lift. Regardless, it looks good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fort View Post
    Thank you for the video link. It looks like it's in Hamilton. (You can see the television cameras around the rink.) I think, not just that there's no competition pressure, but it's earlier in a shortened program and they'll be less tired when it comes time to do the lift. Regardless, it looks good.
    I think it play good, because Scott moving and dont stay on the same place, like in original "Carmen".

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    More photos from
    BEHIND THE SCENES AT TODAY'S BRIDE

http://www.todaysbride.ca/articles/b...-today-s-bride
    Thank you. Why does one picture look like a painting? And do you know who the elderly lady is that's with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I don't see anything. But I'm on my cell.
    Last edited by Shayii; 05-02-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    That split pic of tessa is something else. It was quite far from me so its so much better close up.

vCash
    Thank you. Why does one picture look like a painting? And do you know who the elderly lady is that's with them?
    I dont know who this lady is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I dont know who this lady is
    Perhaps it's the fake mother in law

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    How i could forget about this?

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post

I only see a bunch of backstage pics, and the video tab has a video of the cast saying Happy New Year....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post

I only see a bunch of backstage pics, and the video tab has a video of the cast saying Happy New Year....
    Me too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fort View Post
    Oh yea I did notice the big television cameras especially during the practice. Anyways the girl said she will upload the rest of the vids (hopefully not in montage mode).
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Haha. I don't know why, but that is hysterical to me that they would have fake in-laws for the shoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post

When I first opened the link it did go to a video media, but I had to close it because my teacher was walking by. Now I have the same problem you and Pani have.

ETA: She uploaded Carmen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhN06Yv7-r4
    Last edited by Shayii; 05-03-2013 at 12:29 AM.

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    And do you know who the elderly lady is that's with them?
    That's Bettie Bradley, editor of Today's Bride. She used to host a show called "The New You", on City TV Toronto (I think?). I also remember her doing fashion/beauty spots on the old Marilyn Denis show on City.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    That's Bettie Bradley, editor of Today's Bride. She used to host a show called "The New You", on City TV Toronto (I think?). I also remember her doing fashion/beauty spots on the old Marilyn Denis show on City.
    Oh thank you. That was what I thought initially, but the fake mother-in-law would have worked too lol.

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Oh thank you. That was what I thought initially, but the fake mother-in-law would have worked too lol.
    It's certainly funnier!

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast