Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lola10 View Post
    To get back to the topic of TESSA VIRTUE and SCOTT MOIR, the two fabulous skaters I want to discuss, talk about and celebrate, here is a very nice quality video of Stay - with the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=fV5PJQLDl9I
    Gorgeous. Thanks for posting this video.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    as the tip of my pen hovered over the document i had to sign to acknowledge that i had received my stars on ice pre-show pass, i took the time to read what it said and grinned. i glanced up at the curly haired-air canada centre teller and told her, "this is so cool". she laughed. clearly written on the envelope were the words, "guest of moir".

a few days before that, i'd arrived home at midnight to find an email from stars on ice, which said that the registration for the toronto meet and greet closed at 5 p.m. i raised my dark eyes and stared out my window, wondering what to do because i wanted to meet tessa and scott. most the time, they're in another country, but on friday, they were going to be in my city, ten rows away, under the spotlight. i refocused and sent a reply to stars on ice, explaining who i was, what i did and why i wanted this chance. "is anything possible?" the next day, an img exec sends me an email saying that his team will leave a pre-show pass for me at the will call booth and "tessa and scott will try to catch up with you then." but as i stood in front of the booth, i was just so surprized to see the pass attributed to scott. i was kind of stuck on the try part. a meeting wasn't exactly guaranteed but with this neat little personal touch, i started to feel like maybe, just maybe it was possible.

read the rest here.
    Iggie, this was AMAZING! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

vCash
    We're in for a special treat tomorrow: https://twitter.com/TodaysBrideMag/s...65899574407168
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    I just came across this on youtube.......from last year's SOI......Scott and the "boys"......(in muscle shirts).....you've probably seen it but here it is anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLh4y_cuRM
    Thanks for posting! As amazing as this is though- it was even much better live because they didn't have to light it for TV. The lights they are controlling meant they were in or out of the light depending on where they were and where the lights were shining. It did some amazing things with shadows and light that really enhanced the choreography!

vCash
    thanks bkfan, pani, and bbkenn

okay. this post was long overdue, but i did a short bio for me here. i also have to write my stars on ice review and compile all the links for stars on ice + the off-season. those will come sometime this week or the weekend.

vCash

okay. this post was long overdue, but i did a short bio for me here. i also have to write my stars on ice review and compile all the links for stars on ice + the off-season. those will come sometime this week or the weekend.
    Have joined your blog Iggie, awesome place.

vCash
    iggie, thank you so much for sharing your truly unforgettable moments with Tessa and Scott, it was a great pleasure and privilege for me to read your account.

vCash

Hi Iggie,
    Nice hair! So glad you did the post about yourself. The person behind the blog is as important. We see that person shining through in the various postings but its nice to put a face to the name!
    We have something in common. I too did masters in eng lit but it was eons ago!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Hi Iggie,
    Nice hair! So glad you did the post about yourself. The person behind the blog is as important. We see that person shining through in the various postings but its nice to put a face to the name

Great work Iggie. Lucky V&M!
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Thanks so much Iggie. You are so amazing. It is wonderful you have been able to turn your talent and skill into building such a wonderful tribute to Tessa and Scott. We are all in your debt.
    pug lover

vCash

Aww you're so pretty. Thanks for sharing this with us and I absolutely adore the way you choose to share your experiences/feelings with us. Like said before it makes us feel part of the experience.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Behind the Scenes at Today's Bride http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFtVE...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Thank you so much! Both look great.

vCash
    Lol oh Scotty. Never change. Thanks for posting marikat.

vCash
    Terrific. Thanx for posting marikat. Tessa is gorgeous and will certainly make a beautiful bride someday. It looks like they were having fun.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    thanks marikat! here is a lindt chocolate contest promo they did for this years SOI:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iP5U...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    Semi-OT: Does anyone else here like to imagine how a rom-com or dramedy of Tessa and Scott's life would look like?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Semi-OT: Does anyone else here like to imagine how a rom-com or dramedy of Tessa and Scott's life would look like?
    No. Not at all. I'm in it for the skating.

vCash
    bbkenn - thanks for joining.
    varbar/shayii - thanks. i can write in many ways, including proper capitalizations ... but i wrote the piece that way so that others could experience it with me. glad you enjoyed it.
    emdee - lol. i thoroughly enjoyed being an english major. once one, always one.
    spikydurian - thanks
    puglover - i owe you all a debt too. i think of the blog as a collaborative effort with all the v/m fans out there. together, we find all the material for this project.
    Last edited by iggie; 05-02-2013 at 12:03 PM.

vCash
    Thank you marikat andshayii! Both look great and like they had some fun doing the shoot!

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast