Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    ontd_skating livejournal is full of v/m hate nowadays..
    Yes that's what I was talking about. And if they are trolling they are just trolling themselves because no one goes there anymore.

vCash
    What did they say this time? I never go on there. It's a very anti-V/M site like goldenskate.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    What did they say this time? I never go on there. It's a very anti-V/M site like goldenskate.
    Just the usual, not worth repeating. How Scott's a douche etc.etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Like you guys said, they start talking about there connection. :-) As for.new programs. I though they choose music a long time ago. But if Tessa talking about FD style, maybe they just don't want tell about music so early? And the end of CSOI is May 10. So they will back to traning after show and will have vacation later? Sad to read about end of there competitive skating :-( And look like this is last photo,-shoot until OG
    I agree, so said about them talking about the end. I don't want the curtain to close!

Regarding their FD: I remember that Charlie White once said very early in the off-season they are playing around with music and then in an actual article about their FD music he said that they had it before Worlds 2011 (it still was about La Strada). So I think it is natural for skaters to keep their FD music a secret for as long as possible to not only create a buzz around it but also to make sure they do not face major deduction come first competition. Their Carmen is another example: it was meant to be an SD, but the ISU advised them not to do it because it may be illegal and it became their legendary FD.

Also, as Pani said, Tessa's comment on "more classic and elegant" is quite concrete in terms of style and concept. Very interested what they come up with!

Anyway, everyone going to Stars on Ice today enjoy and have a lot of fun. I hope you can meet each other and have great time together. Thanks already for anything you come up with afterwards.
    And in particular to iggi: Just enjoy that incredible experience, you deserve it!

vCash
    Hi. It's not because of geoblock (well I think it is geoblocked, but that's not the problem), but the broadcast was not archived so that's why it's unavailable to play.
    The link actually goes to a 'highlights' programme with Sue Barker as the commentator and it is not available on BBC iPlayer. Any live broadcasting from Worlds 2013 was done via the BBC's 'red button' live feed (separate from the BBC normal programme scheduling) and couldn't be recorded. It was not broadcast later as a recorded event so is not available on iPlayer either. I don't personally enjoy listening to Robin Cousins as a broadcaster so I watch EurosportUK and have that recording.
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    ETA: Lol did you guys see the comment at the end of the CBC article? Everything is just amusing to me at this point.
    I also found it amusing that they knew exactly how we'd react. My interpretation at the moment is that they were presented with this opportunity, (which just so happened to be a bridal magazine) and they wanted to do it, but weren't sure about the implications that they were sending out, because they knew what everyone would think. And so they decided to do it anyway and released an article emphasizing the fact that they're portraying on-ice characters, and reinforcing that no, they're not dating. I'm so glad they did though. They're gorgeous!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ofdarkness View Post
    I also found it amusing that they knew exactly how we'd react. My interpretation at the moment is that they were presented with this opportunity, (which just so happened to be a bridal magazine) and they wanted to do it, but weren't sure about the implications that they were sending out, because they knew what everyone would think. And so they decided to do it anyway and released an article emphasizing the fact that they're portraying on-ice characters, and reinforcing that no, they're not dating. I'm so glad they did though. They're gorgeous!
    And Tessa rocks the headband......could she be morphing into an Ice dance Diva?.....
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Just the usual, not worth repeating. How Scott's a douche etc.etc.
    Oh, so just a repetition of the same elements they've said for years now

YEAH!
    vCash
    I just read a quote from Tatiana Tarasova on why Tessa is the best female ice dancer. I want to get permission before I post it because it wasn't my project (thank you so much Cherub!) but I found it interesting with all the recent discussion on who's the best female ice dancer.
    Sure!

Thanks to everybody who provided me with quotes about Tessa and Scott. It was a project I initially wanted to do for myself, to just have a little word document with some of the quotes from Krylova, Zhulin etc handy so I know who said what. When I realized there were more than I bargained for, I decided to ask iggie to put it on her blog, because I was inspired by how she meticulously archives everything. When she announced the book the other day, I kicked it into high gear and created a 28 page document of quotes from the best skaters in the world to share with them.

Never got the stuff on Cousins from Worlds, but it's ok. He said amazing stuff at they Olympics, that Mahler was the new Bolero and V&M were like G&G combined with T&D.

It's not too late if anyone has more cause it is eventually going on iggie's blog once I write up little bios of all the skaters, etc.

Evgeny Platov, is, by far, the biggest uber of V&M. He first noticed them at 2005 JW, saying they'd win gold someday. He predicted their medal at 2008 Worlds, and later in 2008 when asked who could repeat his two gold medals he said V&M. Mahler gave him goosebumps (Zhulin too), and he thinks staying til Sochi makes them super champions. I also learned that Krylova is obsessed with Scott and Zhulin, Katsalapov, and Morozov have mancrushes on him. Ilinykh and TAT are Tessa ubers. Shabalin had to begrudgingly admit that he had hoped they'd ripen after Vancouver, but that they deserved to beat him. Schoenfelder, Zhulin, and Staviyski wuzrobbed them. Everyone loves Carmen, most especially Navka, and many skaters commented that as technically good as they are, they are artists first, and make you forget all about the elements.

vCash
    Thanks to all of you Iggie, Cherub, BKFan, Shayii etc for posting all of this.
    It brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart go pitter patter.

How fortunate I have been to see them live a few times.

Those bridal pics are really lovely ... she is one gorgeous woman.

Today is the big day for me and I am so looking forward to it.
    Sitting on ice in my yellow shirt I hope they see me. Last Year Tessa stood in front of us as part of the program and immediately asked how we were enjoying the show.

vCash
    You know i find somethin good in this. Maybe Scott is most hating ice dancer after.... Pasha. And we all know how many medals she won.
    Of couse, Scott didnt made eve 10% from all, what Pasha did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Thanks to all of you Iggie, Cherub, BKFan, Shayii etc for posting all of this.
    It brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart go pitter patter.

How fortunate I have been to see them live a few times.

Those bridal pics are really lovely ... she is one gorgeous woman.

Today is the big day for me and I am so looking forward to it.
    Sitting on ice in my yellow shirt I hope they see me. Last Year Tessa stood in front of us as part of the program and immediately asked how we were enjoying the show.
    Good luck! Enjoy show!

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    You know i find somethin good in this. Maybe Scott is most hating ice dancer after.... Pasha. And we all know how many medals she won.
    Of couse, Scott didnt made eve 10% from all, what Pasha did
    She's my favorite! And man, she had the talent to back up every word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    Oh, so just a repetition of the same elements they've said for years now
    Its not only V/M they are hating but also the fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    She's my favorite! And man, she had the talent to back up every word.
    Yes But she was a great dancer too. And in my opinion she was the main thing of this team/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    You should just avoid those places. It's not like you'd lose much by not reading ontd_skating, anyway...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    You should just avoid those places. It's not like you'd lose much by not reading ontd_skating, anyway...
    Thats true they are all hypocritically ignorant.

vCash
    First time I've heard of the place. Just took a look and from what I saw they aren´t opinions worth worrying about. Glass houses.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Thats true they are all hypocritically ignorant.
    LMAO the person posting the goose pics are so dense that all the pics they posted (except for one or 2) are from exhibitions and not competitions. there is a difference between reusing lifts that have had a full season in a competition and reusing lifts in a exhibition (which everyone pretty much does). and whenever v/m reuse lifts (in this case the goose which premiered at cannats, tessa and scott's first competition after her surgery) its because the lift hasn't had a full season (unlike d/w who reused that lift where she stands on his leg for the tango, the latin sd, and DF and the split lift where she is on his shoulder for DF and notredamedeboring) so yeah i guess its safe to tell them this: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...o3r5o1_500.png or rather this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/ac77ddb6b...vogno2_500.jpg also i am laughing so hard at the oral sex joke. its no suprise that d/w ubers are anti-sex and since they love slut-shaming so much maybe d/w should do a duggar style first love ~hairography~ fd im sure their fans would adore it! and ramen noodle curls will look so good on meryl! (i however dont know how charlie would be able to pull off jim-bob's lucious ken doll hair curly hair is hard to tame) it would be great for their wholesome american image
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 04-27-2013 at 02:34 AM.

vCash
    http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/...hoto/167526801

Here are some HQ pictures from yesterday! They could make great models that's for sure!

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast